bleeding colors.
as the curious lass that i am i decided
to stroll on here! there's some simple
info about my roleplay style or just an
expectation of my descriptions listed
in the about section on my account
page. please don't mind the weird
comic shot, i'm too lazy to get a diff
one and i really like that scene anyways.
Untitled_Artwork.png

if there is ever anything you need in
terms of sources, overlays for edits, or
just an ear to hear your ideas i'm your
gal! you'll catch me babbling about
evolution and history often, fully
obsessing over art, philosophy and
psychology, and mainly i'll become a
chirping bird if given a chance to speak
my mind. sorry in advance ha ha.
sources for everything will soon(if not
already) be up on my account if you'd
like to know where i get my images.
sometimes i don't save all sources so
i'd appreciate being pointed in the
right direction.

image credit to riot games and marvel, taken from the comic titled warmother

ack- the formating got messed up. if anyone's got tips for text here or how to insert a line at the bottom i'd appreciate the help!

Hi There! Welcome. I'm new too I joined the discord to become a part of the community more. So far this is a really nice place and I think you'll love it here! As long as you're here for the right reasons, RP and good fun, you should fit right in !

Welcome to STC!

Formatting can be a bit tricky here but I love how unique your post looks that way! I think we might have a resource on that I'll take peek and see if I can dig something up it's been a bit since been a while for me. I'm sure you'll fit right in with us I'm a big history buff myself and I love a good talk about science!

In the meantime

Please be sure to read our Account Approval Information Guide if you haven't already. And if you have any questions at all about anything else feel free to ask below! We all love to help!

Socks

Hi There! Welcome. I'm new too I joined the discord to become a part of the community more. So far this is a really nice place and I think you'll love it here! As long as you're here for the right reasons, RP and good fun, you should fit right in !

tyyyy! i hope you enjoy your time here as much as i do! can't wait to read your posts <3​

Last edited:
Welcome to STC!

Formatting can be a bit tricky here but I love how unique your post looks that way! I think we might have a resource on that I'll take peek and see if I can dig something up it's been a bit since been a while for me. I'm sure you'll fit right in with us I'm a big history buff myself and I love a good talk about science!

In the meantime

Please be sure to read our Account Approval Information Guide if you haven't already. And if you have any questions at all about anything else feel free to ask below! We all love to help!

Socks

ooh i'm writing so many thank yous ha ha. i appreciate the help with formatting, hope it doesn't trouble you! pretty sure instagram spacers will fix it, even tho it'll take forever to do that. love to hear there's more people here who love to geek out, a like-minded bunch! personally most modernized science(electronics and such, elon musk stuff) confuses me but i still love hearing about it so if you've got neat articles or your own views to share i'd love to hear em! again thank you for offering to search for that thread!​

like a simple black dash, similar to the one you can make in docs. but i think i can also solve that with instagram spacers if i'm willing to copy paste enough times. if you got an alternative thank you in advance!​

One of these?

If so the code is
Code:
[hr][/hr]
Alright, I'm a bit rusty on my formatting but here's a list from our help page for the BB code looks like it has output examples next to each one too!

Also, you asked about a line at the bottom, is something you want to add just for that specific post or were you looking for a signature line/quote that appears on all your posts?

thank you both so much! hopefully now they won't look so messy. also tiko the contrast in your profile picture is lovely!​

Hey there. Just swinging back through to let you know that we approved your account. You should now have full access to the roleplay areas of the forum.

Back