New User Aeiou!

Jpzarde

Just created an account a few moments ago, did so because role-playing is something that interests me at the moment. Hope you all have been doing well this year so far and I look forward to ensuing shenanigans.

Hey Jpzarde!

Welcome to STC.

Here we have an account approval process. First off, you've completed the first step in introducing yourself! :D next step is to post around the community forums. The Main Lobby, Creative forums and Writer's circle are the best place to post to get account approval. You can still look at the RP sections without approval, but to RP the account needs to be approved first. Once that has been done then you can write to your hearts content. ^_^

We also have a chat so come say hello!

Happy writing!

Cream

PS if you need any help just holla!

Last edited:
Bah, I didn't see that my iPad had autocorrected. I mean chat :p I will correct that now!!!!

"And it was that day that we first considered implementing a Charles into our forum. Which leads us to today! Now Charles is the pinnacle of all role playing activities!"

"At this moment he is also supreme dictator of the world."

What do you call bruce lee on fire?
A char-lee! :3

Anyways, welcome to the site. Seem's you're already managing to fit in fine. :p
Though, I like to ask new comers some questions as ice breakers so...

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What is your favourite Forum Game?

That was a pun-y joke! Now for your questions:

1. I like a mix of sci-fi and fantasy because of the variety of settings and characters they both generate, I'm also a sucker for post-apocalyptic types of things too.
2. Dry ice. It's so cold it burns! AAAAAAAAH-
3. So far it would have to be the game where one person posts a message saying what the above user's avatar would say. I think yours would be something like this:
"Like my Armour? Yeah, figured you would. I got it polished only like- yesterday?"

Thanks! :3
I like to practice my puns, since seven days without a pun makes one weak.

1. Those are some rather popular genre's here thankfully. You should have little issue finding something you like. :p
2. I really need to see what this is dry ice is at some point... XD
3. Can you guess if I paid the gold or iron price for it? Also, I imagine your avatar would be something like "You have some of my attention... Make it good!".

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm!
Noted! One thing however, I've already made a few posts in the general thread of the Nomadium topic. (Brace yourself, I'm writing an application.) I got the alert notification saying I got the 'approved' trophy, but noticed it had a big old 0 next to it. Is this to be of concern?

Back