Alice Academy - Accepting Players

Coolio. I haven't done a superpower RP in awhile, so count me in. I'm thinking the ability to a telepath. They can only hear thoughts within 10 foot radius and they cant turn it off, thus very lonely.

Either that or the ability to have drawings become real.

I forgot to mention, to any future writers interested in this idea...

Each Alice has one of four possible forms, or shapes.
The form cannot be controlled by the individual, and it specifies how much the Alice can be used, and how often:

Childhood

The Alice will appear in the child normally at the beginning, but disappears as the individual ages into adulthood. Once the person's Alice has completely disappeared, the individual is dismissed from the academy.

Diffuse

The Alice can be used for a long period, at any time, but in relatively low levels of power. Diffuse seems to be the only type that ensures the preservation for all life of the Alice.

Intermittent

The Alice can only be used for a short period, at any time, but at a high level of power. But every time the alice is used, the alice shortens until the time when the user loses his/her alice completely and is let go by the academy.

Limited

The power level of the alice is great and powerful. The alice may be used as often and as much as desired. However, everytime the alice is used, the user's body deteriorates. Eventually, because of the overusing of the alice, the user dies an early death.

Coolio. I haven't done a superpower RP in awhile, so count me in. I'm thinking the ability to a telepath. They can only hear thoughts within 10 foot radius and they cant turn it off, thus very lonely.

Either that or the ability to have drawings become real.

Either idea works, the choice is up to you as long as no other writer has the same alice. ^^

This looks mighty cool! I'm going to join!
...One question, though. Can the characters wield weapons?

Back