Alice Academy - Accepting Players

Hey Rae can I look up I tot the night sky and call you God? Jk sorry I make jokes often.
Alright two question the first one is a joke and it's just for humor I will not actually do this and yadyada but please answer cause it does pertain to the rp.
So what about an Alice that grants the ability to Meta game? XD just had to say that because you wanted creativity that I'm surpised that there wouldn't be an Alice who knew they were in a forum of medium and got sever depression because of it.
Last one this is legitimate-
Is there like a off limits Alice obivsioly God mod and gravity and hopefully time but you know say that causing Vibrations in an Object until it catches fire or breaks apart? Or someone making a storm cloud for example is that ok or what?

Yes you may join, @ODSTDRAGON Lol, and before I can answer your first question, what is a Meta Game?
Second, I do not care what your character's Alice is as long as it's unique and differs from others and isn't over powering of not only your character, but over other people's characters as well. I believ you should have he freedom to create you Alice the way you want.

Ok ok just gotta get a standard definition so do we need to make a character sheet? Or do you just want a brief description? I'd say we should at least get the Alice's posted to avoid copies and be able to make an adjustment if needed.

There is a character sheet in the first page c:
As for the Alice's, I can get that posted, but I may be a bit slow because I'm currently on my phone.

Back