Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miwa
Miwa smiled. Shae always gave good advice, even if it was very boring. She was about to walk out, but Stewart started crumpling up a paper ball and threw it at her. It hit her in the nose and fell to the floor.
Miwa rubbed her nose. "There were much easier ways to-"
She picked it up and read it. She blushed and in her mind said Oh. Of course he didn't want to say it. He was keeping my secret!
Miwa walked over to him and punched him in the arm with the same amount of force she'd used to blow down a door before shadow-teleporting back to her room. How am I gonna deal with Kenji? She thought. This is seriously going to suck.

Shae
Chuckling softly at Miwa's sudden exit, Shae walked over and started unpacking her own things. That girl was a handful sometimes but Shae's time here at school would definitely be boring without her in it. Shaking her head back and forth, she focused in the task at hand

She'd packed her clothes in storage containers that fit under her bed that she'd already organized, so she simply unstacked and pushed the bins under her bed. Though she didn't have much, she did have a small "library" and a small metal rolling shelf to put them all in at the foot of her bed. "I would apologize for her but if I spent my time doing that I'd be doing nothing but apologizing." She said over her shoulder to Stewart as she unpacked her books and alphabetized them by author.

"No no no no not now" Chojin called out as he saw thousands of copies of him around him "get back NOW" he called out as the copies came closer and closer to him. "Nooooooo" Chojin yelled out as he woke up from his dream and rolled out of bed "crap" he thought to himself as he look around and saw that he was the only one in the dorm at that time.

"No no no no not now" Chojin called out as he saw thousands of copies of him around him "get back NOW" he called out as the copies came closer and closer to him. "Nooooooo" Chojin yelled out as he woke up from his dream and rolled out of bed "crap" he thought to himself as he look around and saw that he was the only one in the dorm at that time.
Alishar looked over pausing the game he was playing. " You ok mate ?" Was all he could say before he noticed the terrified expression. " Hey it's ok just a bad dream Mate. Don't worry about it."

Chojin turned to face Alishar before closing his eyes "you dont understand man there coming i can feel it" he explain before pulling out a flashlight "im gonna out" he said before walking out of the dorm

"Hm?" Kuroshika Hamada, a tall male student, looked at the message sent to all the students. "Hussle to.." He groaned, palming his face. The message was from fifteen minutes ago... "At least I know my dorm, and it's general direction... He looked towards the location of his dorm, at least his approximation, and put his hands together. That was his destination. He stood, and limped towards it's location as quick as he could, using his prosthetic leg less to assist him in moving forward and more to just keep him upright. The damn thing..

Stewart shook his head. "I've know Miwa long enough. You don't need to apologize for her.All and all, just glad the its quite in here again." He then began to continue unpacking.

He really didn't want to, bit the fact that he didn't know how much relative quite he would get convinced him otherwise. To fill the void so there wouldn't be complete silence, he continued to speak.

"So, what do you two think about this whole ordeal?"

Shae arched a brow at Stewart's question. "Which ordeal?" She asked as she started unpacking her bedding. "Miwa and Kenji?"

As she continued to unpack, something would be come very obvious. Despite the fact that Shae looked like the kind of girl who would have black on black, she actually had rather feminine taste. Her bedding was all light colors with a light blue comforter and light grey sheets. She had a pale pink throw folded at the end of the bed. She had an over abundance of throw pillows; a grey one with a world map in it in gold, a black one that read "She believed she could, so she did" in white, a long tan one with deer antlers on it, A dark brown one reading "Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands", a light pink one that read "If you really love me,you'll let me sleep", a mermaid pillow that changed from blue to gold, and an orange pillow shaped like a fox. There was even a polar bear stuffed animal that looked like it'd seen better days on the bed. The only way she'd managed to bring it all was in space saver bags that she folded and stuffed under her bed with her storage bins.

Across the wall above her bed she hung fairy lights from adhesive hooks but didn't turn them on just yet. She stood back to admire her work before sitting down on the bed, reclining on the mountain of pillows.

Last edited:
Hana Azumi
Hearing Anna’s sudden response without looking at her sketchbook, caught Hana by surprise. How was she able to read it without directly looking at it, she wondered. That’s when it hit her… did she have a sort of mind reading alice? Amazing! Hana’s eyes lit up like a little kid at christmas morning, She really enjoyed learning about all the kinds of alice people had. Noticing Anna’s sudden flustered expression however and her discovery, Hana’s smile slightly faded. Did she not want them to know? She wondered why. Hana’s attention then drifted towards Felix who suddenly turned from them, explaining he would be changing in the comfort room. Turning slightly red, she quickly shook her head, in meaning she had no plan in peeking on the boy. What a tease!

ϟ Kenji Yukihara ϟ
After the ordeal with Miyuki and Miwa and himself causing a scene outside their dorm, The fiery-red haired male couldn’t help but feel exhausted. His alice not really helping much to his fatigue either. With a sigh, Kenji stood infront of the three’s busted down dorm door that Miwa and brought down during her short arguing with Miyuki. He wasn’t quite sure what he was going to be able to do to help their mutual friend feel more at ease, despite Miwa and his strong dislike for each other. It was going to take work, but if it mean’t stopping Miwa from attacking him, and Miyuki to be around to make sweets, he wouldn’t mind.. at least for now. As for the door… “God dam- Miwa…” he mumbled under his breath.

(post for Miyuki, coming soon...)

Miwa
As Miwa shadow-teleported back into the room, she was thinking about Shae's advice. Nothing crazy, no big schemes, just face-to face, heart-to-heart. I'll have to *gag* ap-ap-apologize to Kenji, too. She saw Kenji. He had this intense look on this face, like he was thinking about something very deeply. This's one of the extremely rare moments that he's thinking at all, Miwa thought to herself with a silent chuckle. She heard him mumble something... that made her fill her palm with an orb of darkness. There was no way she was going to let him get away with that!
At that moment, an angel and a devil (that both looked like her with different clothing) appeared on her shoulders. The angel crossed her arms. "Miwa, you know you shouldn't do this! He's your roommate, you shouldn't torture him any more than he tortures you!"
The devil stuck out her tongue at the angelic angel. "That's a crappy way of living life. If you fire that orb, then you'll have no more problems!"
The angel made a "It's Time To Stop" motion with her hand. "But Miwa... he's your friend- OOPS!" As soon as that word came out of her mouth, the angel knew that she was doomed.
Miwa picked the angel up. The devil smirked. "Yes, yes, just think about it! Fire that orb in his face, and there'll be no need to hate this place any longer! He'll be sent away to a dark, creepy hospital, never to be seen again. 'Miwa!' the people'll cry. 'You're amazing! Thank you for ridding us of that oh-so annoying nuisance!' You might even get upgraded to a *gasp* PRINCIPAL!"
Miwa smiled and readied her orb. She was starting to grip the angel tighter, and she was now choking. "But... But... MIYUKI'S AN ADORABLY CUTE GIRL!"
Miwa stopped. Of course she couldn't let Kenji walk along harm's path. The whole reason she was trying this "be nice to Kenji" thing was because of Miyuki!
The devil scratched the back of her head. "Uh... well.... Maybe you could do without Miyuki?"
Miwa flicked the devil off her shoulder, and the devil disintegrated into thin air. The angel made a whole stupid dance. "I won, yeah yeah, I won, yeah yeah!"
Miwa rolled her eyes as the angel disappeared into thin air also. She walked over to Kenji. He looked like he was having a problem.
He always has a problem! That jerk- ARGHHH! She thought to herself.
She had to stop herself from making a snarky comment. She put her hand out. "Hello, Kenji. Do you have something that you need help with! Is there something you want to *ahem* talk about? If not, then I'll go back to reading Understanding Alices."​

Last edited:
Alishar walked down the hall and found the damaged Door. He knocked on the doorway. Inspecting to see ofthe hinges were still up. Of course he made sure his back was against the wall so as to not see into the room. The knock was quite so as to not disturb the two so they'd only hear it if they actually were in the mood to care or saw him Gloved hands. He made sure to wait a good few moments for the reply.

✞Felix Lacroix
Changing into a more comfortable blue hoodie and gray shorts as swell as sneakers, Felix went out the room to find Hana drawing on her bed. While Anna was nowhere to be found,. Shrugging Felix sneakily went over to Hana before touching her nose "Boop!' He said before smiling. "So Hana what Star are you?" Felix asked as he sat on the chair looking at Hana before pulling out some apples and slicing them.

ϟ Kenji Yukihara ϟ
As Kenji was brainstorming how he might fix the doors before any staff members found the damaged door Miwa had done, he heard a familar voice behind him, causing him to pale and jump nearly three feet in the air, like a cat! He quickly turned and faced the direction of the sound of the voice, his eyes glowing golden, ready to use his alice. "M-Miwa!? You're not gonna attack me again are you?" He questioned hesitantly, his glowing eyes fading, and returning to normal. He still kept his guard up, for the shadow girl was one to surprise people, especially when she disliked their guts. In Kenji's case, he was screwed. Or so he thought. At Miwa's sudden question on asking him if he needed help with anything, Kenji's jaw dropped for a moment, surprised by her offer. He quickly snapped back into reality however as soon as she mentioned that she would simply go back to reading the book she was reading earlier. Understanding Alices , or something like that. "A-ah... Yeah. Do you think you could hold the door up while I it back on the hinges?" He asked, doing his best to not make a snappy or sarcarstic remark towards the short-tempered girl like he usually did. "Talk.. about? What do you mean?" Do this for the food.. Do this for Miyuki. He thought slightly in his head, fixing his hair in a awkward manner, in order to distract himself, waiting for Miwa's reply. His attention then turned to a quite knock at their, "door". It was a boy, "Hmm? Ah, Alishar, was it? How can I help you?" He questioned, doing his best not to sound tried once and again and bored.

Miwa
Miwa's eye twitched as she nodded. It was actually a good idea. She didn't want any of them to get in trouble. "S-Sure, K-K-K-Kenji."
Her eyes turned toward a boy who was at the door. "Yes, what do you need?!" She asked that in an aggravated tone.​

Alishar smilies.
"
I Came to help with the door." He smilies genuinely. Touching the fallen door with his fingers it isn't long before he's exhuasted. However the inner part of the door was now much more beautiful and of hand crafted quiality the front part was normal. He set it infront of him in case she tried to punch him better to have something there than not at all..

Miwa
Miwa half-smiled. "Then what are you standing there for? By the gods, if you want to help, help! Let's start it, bullocks!"​

✞Felix Lacroix
Changing into a more comfortable blue hoodie and gray shorts as swell as sneakers, Felix went out the room to find Hana drawing on her bed. While Anna was nowhere to be found,. Shrugging Felix sneakily went over to Hana before touching her nose "Boop!' He said before smiling. "So Hana what Star are you?" Felix asked as he sat on the chair looking at Hana before pulling out some apples and slicing them.

Anna
Anna, who was still very much in the room, was shocked. And she was confused. What was this strange device? Well yeah, she knew WHAT it was, but the real question was why? Why, of all times, did she get to receive something like that now? Better train her Alice? Her Alice can't be trained! Oh she's tried. Oh my my my, she has certainly tried.

This had to be a trick. But... he seemed honest. And Hana! Bless her, she seemed so innocent. There must be an ulterior motivation. Yeah, that makes much more sense. These two were just being used as pawns to lull her into a false sense of security. Yeah... That had to be it.

Nothing good has ever gone her way. Why would it start now? She couldn't let herself get attached to these two.

Thus, Anna placed the device on a shelf and started to unpack, keeping a smile on the outside.

Everything was normal.

Stewart
Stewart vaguely gestured around him. "This situation. You, me, Victoria... Is she sleeping? I- Moving on. I know I'm repeating myself, but this is an interesting thing that's happening. And that's putting it lightly. I... Well I can't really articulate an opinion until more is seen. All I'm going to say right now is I thin this year is going to be more interesting than any of us may realize."

Stewart then checked his phone and sent a few messagse quickly before putting it on silent.

King_McG: In the works of setting my space up.
King_McG: Today has been a weird day.
King_McG: Lot's of changes.
King_McG: No, this won't affect my internet speed xD

Shae
Shae tapped her chin slightly as she looked over at Victoria. "She might be asleep." She said before peeking over at Stewart. She held in a smile before she looked up at the ceiling. "I'm sure it will be interesting. Hopefully it'll be a good year." She said, frowning softly. One could only hope it'd be good and with any luck, these two wouldn't shun her.

Rolling over onto her side, Shae propped herself up on one elbow as she looked around the room. She both wanted to remain silent but at the same time ask a million questions. Deciding to get to know her roommates, or at least Stewart seeing as Grimes was otherwise incapacitated, a little bit better she sat up fully, her legs hanging over the side of her bed. "Stewart, you're not Japanese are you? Given your name and everything." She asked.

Last edited:
Back