Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miwa
Miwa nodded. "Got it."
She walked over to her backpack. An Alice Academy student was always prepared!... Plus, she wasn't sure if she knew any other students who overload their backpack with a ton of stuff they might need. "Now, where did I keep my screwdriver? No, this is the hammer... No, this is the nail... No, this is my picture of my dad... No, this is the "How to Deal with Your Crush" magazine... AH-HA! Screwdriver!"
She tossed it at Alishar. "There you go. Let's get to work, I don't want any of us getting in trouble for this, chop-chop, time's a tickin', classes are going to start soon and all that jazz. Here we go!"​

Alishar took a price of metal with the hinge and begand putting them back on the doorway. With that he started to lift the door. " alright put the screws into the door please."

Chojin jumps onto the roof of the dorm and sits down "why did i have that dream" he wonder before pulling out his phone and calling on of his friends

A knock came onto the dorm of Alistar and Chojin, it was Kuroshika, the one who was late. "Hey, anyone in there?" His deep voice rang through the door.

Chojin heard the voice and jump down from the roof landing on his face and before getting back up "so your the last one right" he ask

Kuroshika took a half step back to avoid Chojin more comfortably. He quickly gathered the young man was okay. "Yes, I suppose so. I'm Kuroshika, your room mate."

Chojin smiled as he look around "nice to meet you" he said as he place his hand towards Kuroshika "welcome to dorm Jackson" he added

"You named the room?" Kuro asked. After a moment, he put his right hand out and shook it firmly.

"Yep after me since i was the first one here" he said as he shook Kuro hand then place his hand back into his pocket

Kuro nodded. "Fair enough." Not that Kuro was likely to call it that so it wasn't important. "Well, it's nice to meet you and I hope we get along from here on out."

Chojin smiled "me too so if you need me ill be on the roof" he said as he walk out of the dorm and up onto the roof and sat down

Kuro watched Chojin climb up once more. "Like some kind of cat.." He murmured, shaking his head. "Like a cat.." He went inside to unpack his things.

Stewart shook his head, chuckling. "What gave it away? My first name being in front? My distinct non Japanese features? My accent?"

He then laughed good naturely. "Yeah, I'm American. Head back over there when we get off. Meaning I've gotten quite used to really long air plane flights."

Chojin open his eyes before he got up and started to run off the run "here i come" he called out as he made 2 doppelgangers to help him down with a great finisher.

2 pulled on Chojin right arm and leg and close his eyes as he began to fused with Chojin

Shae let a small smile cross her face at his answer. Smartass. She thought to herself before looking around the room. "That's cool. Where are you from? Which state?" She asked before scowling softly to herself. "If it's ok for me to ask." She added at the end.

Stewart scratched the back of his head, pausing to thing of an answer. "Technically? I live in several states. My family is uhh... well off to say the least. My favorite place is hands down the cabin in Wisconsin."

He then muttered to himself, saying something about investing in longer chords

Arching a brow at him, Shae tilted her head to the side slightly. "Must be nice." She said softly before shaking her head and grabbing her bag up off the floor. She kicked off her shoes so she could pull her feet up on to her bed, sitting with her back pressed to the wall.

She felt like offering up a bit of her own history but was hesitant to, so she'd wait either until she was more comfortable or until someone asked. "So, you're a computer geek from the U.S." she said, her tone teasing, as she pulled her sketchbook from her bag.

Stewart turned to look at his Shae, pausing what he was doing to do so. "Mon chéri, I am and have been many things during my life... But yes, among other things, I am an American computer geek. You can just call my Stewart. Or Stewy. Or whatever you want to call me."

He then flashed her a peace sign and turned back to setting up his computer. "So what's your story? You don't seem quite Japanese either."

Shifting slightly, Shae looked at her book. "It's because I'm not. My...dad, shipped me here to Japan when we found out I had an Alice." She said, trying to hide the small bit of anger in her tone. "I'm originally from Texas. Though I don't have the accent." She said and sighed dramatically. "Alas, I do not say y'all in every sentence. However, sweet tea is a must."

Back