I think clubs should be present, but used to enhance characters, not a major plot point. A exception wouof be akin to our characters deciding to make a club later.
I was thinking of using the clubs to make interactions with other characters easier and that, and as you said, It isn't an major part to the story line.

I was thinking of using the clubs to make interactions with other characters easier and that, and as you said, It isn't an major part to the story line.
Yeah, it'd make interactions easier, but if this is a school for superhumans, what types of clubs would there be?

Yeah, it'd make interactions easier, but if this is a school for superhumans, what types of clubs would there be?
The students at Alice Academy, aren't exactly like super-humans, they would still have clubs like a normal school would, such as with their sports and recreational kind of activities. I'm currently trying to figure out a small list of clubs we could have...

These are common nonsports stuff

I was just wondering because other than clubs, if we aren't waiting on anyone, then we should be able to start relatively soon.

I'm actually waiting on one more person, after Draco Red, and once they had their characters, I will start. I'm currently working on a starter at the moment.

raw

View attachment 856
Full Name: Leonardo Schnee Sombre
Nickname/Alias: Leo (most), Mage (a lot, usually close friends)
Birthdate: April 9
Orientation: Heterosexual
Which Branch?: Junior High Branch
Star Ranking: One Star
Alice: Spell Alice; it allows him to make spells with his wand; he can make elemental spells, like;
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Ice
  • Lightning
  • Metal
  • Earth
  • Plant
  • Gravity
  • Wind
  • Force Field
However, after use of three spells, he'll need a day to recharge his wand.
Alice Type: Technical
Alice Shape: Intermittent
Restraint: None

Voice: He speaks in a squeaky voice, like he's scared.
Appearance Description: Leo has African-like skin, and messy brown hair. He is 4'10 tall, and weighs 93 lbs. He has silver eyes which glimmer in the sun. He usually wears a white vest.
Personality Description: Leo is a scaredy-cat, and can be quite... frightened. He tries to be the best that he can, but he still has a lot to learn. He studies as much as the average student, but he doesn't do too well in class. He is a fan of inventing, though. Leo hates violence, and tries to fight the least he can.
  • Technology
  • His friends
  • His parents
  • Pools
  • Peace
Dislikes:
  • Violence
  • Mean people
  • Monsters
  • Animals
  • Bullies
Habits:
  • He bites his nails
  • He puffs up his cheeks a lot
  • His hair rises when he's scared/surprised
  • He is easily bullied
  • He is also easy to intimidate
  • Even if they're younger than him, he'll end names with "sama;" The only person he doesn't do this to is Hana Azumi
Strength(s):
  • He might not be good, but he'll try nonetheless
  • Won't try to pick a fight
  • Not too easy to hate
  • It's not easy for him to hate, either
  • Smart
  • Persistent
Weakness(es):
  • Naive
  • Stinks at school
  • A pushover
  • Easily bullied
  • Doesn't stand up for himself
  • Clumsy
Talent(s):
  • He is good in techy stuff
  • Knows some stuff in hand-to-hand combat
  • If he really, really tries, he can be a good student
Relationships: (Family/Friendships)
His parents, Rylan Sombre (father) and Janice Sombre (mother). He loves them, and they love him back, even though he is really clumsy.
Hotaru Oshiro; the two have a student/mentor relationship; Leo tends to admire Hotaru for her love of things that scare most
Hana Azumi; he feels like a brother to her, and tries to make her laugh
Felix Lacroix; despite being a year older, Leo feels like a younger brother to him
(Open for others)
Brief History:
His parents were known for being magicians. Leo always wanted to live up to them... He was inspired. Problem? He stunk. But that didn't change much. He tried, and tried, and one day, he found out he had an Alice. However, he still was terrible, so his parents enrolled him in Alice Academy.​

Last edited:
"Um, my spells aren't the best, but they're useful. Hopefully I don't trip while running..."
-Leo, reflecting on his magic
View attachment 856
Full Name: Leonardo Schnee Sombre
Nickname/Alias: Leo (most), Mage (a lot, usually close friends)
Birthdate: April 9
Orientation: Heterosexual
Which Branch?: Junior High Branch
Star Ranking: (Will be given after character is accepted)
Alice: Spell Alice; it allows him to make spells with his wand; he can make elemental spells, like;
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Ice
  • Lightning
  • Metal
  • Earth
  • Plant
  • Gravity
  • Wind
  • Force Field
However, after use of three spells, he'll need a day to recharge his wand.
Alice Type: Technical
Alice Shape: Intermittent
Restraint: None

Voice: He speaks in a squeaky voice, like he's scared.
Appearance Description: Leo has African-like skin, and messy brown hair. He is 4'10 tall, and weighs 93 lbs. He has silver eyes which glimmer in the sun. He usually wears a white vest.
Personality Description: Leo is a scaredy-cat, and can be quite... frightened. He tries to be the best that he can, but he still has a lot to learn. He studies as much as the average student, but he doesn't do too well in class. He is a fan of inventing, though. Leo hates violence, and tries to fight the least he can.
  • Technology
  • His friends
  • His parents
  • Pools
  • Peace
Dislikes:
  • Violence
  • Mean people
  • Monsters
  • Animals
  • Bullies
Habits:
  • He bites his nails
  • He puffs up his cheeks a lot
  • He is easily bullied
  • He is also easy to intimidate
Strength(s):
  • He might not be good, but he'll try nonetheless
  • Won't try to pick a fight
  • Not too easy to hate
  • It's not easy for him to hate, either
  • Smart
  • Persistent
Weakness(es):
  • Naive
  • Stinks at school
  • A pushover
  • Easily bullied
  • Doesn't stand up for himself
  • Clumsy
Talent(s):
  • He is good in techy stuff
  • Knows some stuff in hand-to-hand combat
  • If he really, really tries, he can be a good student
Relationships: (Family/Friendships)
His parents, Rylan Sombre (father) and Janice Sombre (mother). He loves them, and they love him back, even though he is really clumsy.
(Open for others)
Brief History:
His parents were known for being magicians. Leo always wanted to live up to them... He was inspired. Problem? He stunk. But that didn't change much. He tried, and tried, and one day, he found out he had an Alice. However, he still was terrible, so his parents enrolled him in Alice Academy.​
Accepted, with a one star ranking.

Back