Lol hello, and I'm sorry Zora! Hope everything cools down and you get a break! How was Power Rangers Draco?

Also, I'll be posting the event as soon as Neptune responds on the IC!

Thank you, but tis ok :) just more money for me!
latest

Like, how do you like it? What's the 'next event' gonna be? This is my first RP, so I need to know what I should improve on.
I believe it's actually doing decent, and don't worry, this is my first time creating a roleplay. I think you have doing well to keep things flowing, as for the event, it's a surprise. c;

Man that movie was awesome there was more grown ups than kids there
Of course power rangers began a long time ago. In fact the first generation probably grew up as the first wave was in the 80's it was like CSI for kids. Tons of versions. Of course the movie trailers make it seem like a reboot but I'm pretty sure there is at least 1 going on at the moment. Of course the first power rangers movie was awful. To today's standards and if you aren't a kid

Ahh the top shows of the old days , G.I. joe , power rangers, digimon, Pokémon , Naruto , anyone got any other to add? You may add anime such as Sailor moon. But it has to have been around a while ago power rangers gets in here because their first series was starred in the 80,s 90 and early 2000s are ok to

Back