New User 'allo!

OrionFinis

King of Wishful Thinking
I generally suck at the whole introductions post but will give it a shot in the hopes that I have found a place to hang my hat and call RP home.

I will not say that I am a veteran RP-er but I have been around a couple of now defunct places and have a couple of open Skype-verse RPs, so I guess you can say I know the ropes.

I look forward to making some new friends and weaving some fun stories.

Omni might say hello in a few minutes don't try and decipher what he's saying or maybe he'll talk like a completely normal person just to fuck with me who knows

@Stoic - Will do
@Monster the Vamelfaer - When I was more active I tended to prefer the type of RP that you could not wait to update or read... That's not helpful at all and doesn't even answer you. I like in depth role plays that start from a character barely knowing the other and then growing a history together. I tend to be a sucker for the romantic kinds but will go for a nice sci-fi/high fantasy in a heartbeat. I also like RP-ing established characters and can do a mean Doctor or Kal-el once I have a had a few moments to get in the right headspace.

Hi. I'm Le afore warned Omni and welcome to the site.

If Actually. you've been warned enough

Feed That tto the Shark Soul!!

Ah, nice nice. We've got all sorts of roleplays here, and personally I haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

If you like bigger RPs you might like the epics, but it sounds like you prefer 1x1, right?

Gotcha. I've gotten frustrated more than once while waiting on people, but such is life... Well, I know there are always a lot of people searching for 1x1 RPs in the Bulletin Board thread, so I'm sure you'll find something in no time!

Should you change your mind and decide to try an epic, I've recently started up one of my own. We'll start RPing in a few days, so now's the perfect time to jump in if you want. =)

Hey, welcome here, homie!
I hope you have a good stay here,

I tend to be a sucker for the romantic kinds but will go for a nice sci-fi/high fantasy in a heartbeat. I also like RP-ing established characters and can do a mean Doctor or Kal-el once I have a had a few moments to get in the right headspace.

Hey, perhaps you might be interested in this : Resistance Against the Cake Crusade. It's a roleplaying group which focus on some fantasy and nation-building elements. To some extend, world-building too, since we're rectonning and rebooting our lore. Would you like to build a world and make history with us?

Our group puts an emphasis on Fantasy elements. Right now we're focusing on Medieval Fantasy and Napoleonic Fantasy. But more fancy ones such as Urban Fantasy and Science Fantasy (ah, yes, did that get you excited???) will come later,

You can join and hop into the fun as soon as your account is approved by the staff! How? Simply post some random but meaningful stuffs at the community forums. When you're ready, you'll get a trophy telling you your account got approved.

Here you can roleplay as individual characters and even entire nations as well as whole armies. Sounds great, right?

But it's not only about cakes and pies. It's being both serious and wacky at the same time. Quoting my friend here:

"Welcome newcomers! What be this place? This place is where you can release all your not-mundane and special ideas. RACC is the place for all kinds of Roleplays, mostly dealing with Fantasy and faction-building. here you can roleplay as individual characters as well as entire nations, all at the same time.

Any of you are welcome as long you don't break our rules. Come, let's talk, let's eat, let's drink, let's be friends, let us make war against each other, let's kill one another, let's kiss one another. Whatever you think you can come up with, come and join the Resistance Against the Cake Crusade. This is no more just about cakes, desserts, foods and heck. It's about everything you think is crazy, ridiculous, at the same time serious and wacky.
"
—— @Edge45, the First Piemaster and First Spokesperson of RACC (He's spreading his propaganda)

I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but I wanted to say hi anyway. Wanted to let you know there are certainly folks that like to do 1x1 and you will likely find someone that suites your style by reading some posts. Usually that is how I pick my fellow 1x1 partners. Otherwise I throw out random invitations and see what happens. There is a lot to making a pair that works well as writers. We sound somewhat alike in our style from what I can gather. While, I'm not the best at romance (mostly awkward) it can make for a little fun. Hehe. Anyway I'm sure you'll fit right in with this crazy group. Welcome and give me a yell if you need any help or if you would like to start a 1x1.

Back