<< Okie! If you wish to review and give advice on my character, I think I have posted it on my wattpad, if you need a link either go to my most recent status or I can send ya one! Working on images still:confused: >>

I'm pretty interested in this. One question though before I commit, you mentioned Vampires as an example of playable Dark Creatures, but are other options like Werewolves and Gargoyles and such available?

There really isn't any limit on what you can make in this RP. :) Of course, I am not detailing EVERY race in the book. There are only like 2-4 that are being detailed right now. While anything is available, if a large number of a race come about or... if that race is critical to the story, I'd like to create some sort of information page on them so everyone is on the same page.

~M

This RP is an Epic so there are no limits on players. As it stands, I hope to have this available within the next week (maybe sooner). Just putting the finishing touches on it. :)

~M

Can I show some interest?? Well too bad, I'm showing interest anyway.

How did you get it hidden while you make it?!??!?! I would have loved that for mine......Oh well. lolol

If you need any help making it or need any fancy graphics, let me know.

I just asked if it was possible. :) This RP should be ready to accept characters optimistically in a few days.

~M

I would love to join as well. I have a vampire character that would work perfectly as well as a few human characters if what your story needs is humans.

This RP is now a visible epic! Please scroll down on the main forum page to find us!

~M

ANNOUNCMENT- Now that we are an EPIC, please post your interest and characters on our own forum (look below). Make sure to read the thread included, which will lead you to a link to the rules, and further links that will bring you to the character reservation. Read carefully because various guidelines are included in each of these threads in relation to the story, rules, and character creation process.

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here.1678/

I just sent all you GMs a character: I will only make the OC forum for Esra when I know everything is smoothed out and accepted ^-^

This is just to inform everyone that IC has started. We currently have around 20+ players, with about 40 characters among them! Still recruiting! Please feel free to check us out and shoot ideas with us. We do have our own Discord server that is very active (practically every player is on there), so feel free to hit me up for that!

~M

This is just to note that things are about to get interesting here soon! Be sure to join today if you are interested! Tons of players, lots of activity, and a very friendly group with their own Discord!

~M

This is just to note that this RP is now full! Please stay posted for future openings. :)

~M

Back