New User An Introduction Thread

D

Demo

Greetings, members of the Storyteller's Circle. I am new to this site, and I've been trying my best to get acquainted with the community. I was told by a couple of experienced users to post an Introduction Thread about me before doing anything else, so I guess I'll do what they have suggested.

I've always been interested in space-based stories and roleplays. I normally write randomized stories on my computer and save them when I need to pass the time. I was simply browsing before I came across the Storyteller's Circle. It was like an ajar door filled with the roleplaying experience I have been waiting for behind it. I can't read/write a book without a gory detail embedded in to the story. I am also interested in post-apocalyptic scenes and Cyberpunk.
I am still trying my hardest to ensure that I am acquainted with the community and to become familiar with the layout.

Best regards,
Demo

Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you.

If you're interested in something in the realm of sci-fi/cyberpunk, feel free to check out Somnium Aeternum. We're always open for new writers to come join us and I think you'd find there's a lot of room for great things to happen.

Hello! I'm glad you were lead in the right direction to post! I saw you talking about some space escapades in the general chat, and I hope that you find some fellow storytellers that will start that journey with you! If you are interested, I am currently looking for members to join in my post-apocalyptic roleplay at the moment. It can be found here. I hope you find the roleplays you are looking for, and if you ever need any further help feel free to reach out to me. See you around!

Hello! I'm glad you were lead in the right direction to post! I saw you talking about some space escapades in the general chat, and I hope that you find some fellow storytellers that will start that journey with you! If you are interested, I am currently looking for members to join in my post-apocalyptic roleplay at the moment. It can be found here. I hope you find the roleplays you are looking for, and if you ever need any further help feel free to reach out to me. See you around!
My gosh, the roleplay you've seem to develop is extremely interesting! How would I join? The Hearts sounds like an interesting role.

So, just create a character and post an image and the description of him in a thread reply?

Back