Animal RP Interest check/recruitment Thread (all welcome)

I got waaaay too hype when I saw this! I love the Warriors series so sign me all they way up I'm more interested than a bee in a flower shop! :3

o/ I wouldn't mind getting involved. It would be a nice change of pace from my usual hurdurr novellas.
Butterfly, make sure you cast your own votes too.

I got waaaay too hype when I saw this! I love the Warriors series so sign me all they way up I'm more interested than a bee in a flower shop! :3

Aweee yay! you're number 6! make sure you vote!

o/ I wouldn't mind getting involved. It would be a nice change of pace from my usual hurdurr novellas.
Butterfly, make sure you cast your own votes too.

Ah! I already voted dear <3 ahahaha and that's good! someone who actually read into the (this is FAST PACED) i'm so glad someone actually reads my stuff T.T I'm so glad! You're number 7! just need 3 more to make this start really well!

I have sent a pm to those who have stated their interest in this particular rp on this thread! If there is anyone else that is interested just know that things are up! And if you have any questions just ask me!

Character Bio Submission Thread is up. You may begin submitting characters for approval and pming the GM's your 15 words

Back