Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel stared at Jack, giving him a stare that just showed that Hazel thought that the man was being a complete fool who she was better than. Boxes of food? Really? How wasteful! Where she lived, that was a person's entire meal for the day! Hazel was about to rip a piece of paper from her page and hand it over to burn instead, to stop Jack from wasting food she hasn't even eaten yet. But Hector simply directed her outside, to show her his fire powers. Well...she supposed that was a good thing? Might suck if he ended up setting fire to the building or suffocate everyone with smoke. Following Hector outside, Hazel wrapped the muffler around her neck even more tightly, and hugged her notes in a cradle of hands/muffler.

"Oh my GOODNESS!"

Hazel stared in awe at the chant, and then, at the lava creature. The...thing shouldn't be able to be summoned with some words like that, nor should any thing be able to survive lava, much less, be made out of it. So, this was magic. Terrifying. Hazel stared at Hector in amazement, and then fear. What other...things could he summon? Hazel was tempted to slam the door on Hector, and indeed, her hand slowly began to close the door. But she decided against it, and let go. Would a door really be able to stop a lava thingy, after all? Hazel took out her notebook, and rapidly crossed Hector's name out, leaving one person that could have done it without being possessed. Hazel would understand if Kei didn't want to demonstrate now.

"N-no, of course it wouldn't be able to char that brain thing without colla...(Obviously had no idea how to pronounce collateral)...extra damage. You're not the culprit then, so-sorry for being so quick to judge!"

Leaving the door open, Hazel turned around and listened to the group. That ghostbuster woman brought out a...slime gun of some sort. Apparently...It de-possessed people or at least detected possession? Huh, strange thing. She wouldn't want to be splurged with slime, yikes. Would be fun to see someone get slimed, just as long that someone wasn't her. And as long as the slime didn't come from that slime monster. That thing looked nasty.

Looks like it was time to point fingers and hope it's the killer getting slimed then.
@Jeremi @Kaykay

"It's a Slime Blower," Kylie replied as she lumbered over back to the stairs. "Come along, I'll explain to you all downstairs." Back down with everyone gathered Kylie started to explain. "Like I told Lucian, this is a Slime Blower," She pointed to her tank.

"Inside of this thing is psychomagnotheric slime, or in layman's terms, mood slime. Most of it comes in different forms, mostly bad ones but what I have in the tank is positively charged mood slime. The Ghostbusters have used it to break possessions in the past and I think we can use it now too. The problem is that we only have enough for four dosages, so we need to make them count. We shouldn't use it unless we're a 100% sure someone's being possessed. Because when the charges are out then we're screwed."
The man's eyebrows furrowed as the girl would explain that the device was a 'psychomagnotheric' Slime Blower. He was relieved, for sure, that there was a solution to their problem, but he had his doubts about the technology. He had no idea how it worked, and it didn't seem like something that would interact that well with the supernatural. Still, it could be a useful tool to consider if he ever returns home.​
"Mood slime, hm?"

The telltale sloshing sounds of Zac's viscous mass suddenly assaulted the group's ears from a nearby door as the smooth viridian sludge seeped into the room and rose into his familiar bipedal shape. The slime-man, with his jagged grin noticeably absent, lumbered forward to join the other 'suspects' alongside Lucian, folding a gooey hand over the other and arching a faux 'brow' at Kylie's explanation.

"So, what, you jus' spray someone down with the stuff and figure out if they have something inside of them? I could do something like that, too - though, ah, it'd give any unwelcome 'guests' enough time to get out of dodge before they're figured out,"
Zac coolly explained. For how tone-deaf the slime-thing seemed to be, he was quick to notice the suspicious looks cast his way as a result of his unexpected absence during the 'investigation.'

He sighed, raising his hands. "I don't think I'm on the suspect list or anything, but I had to step away for lil' bit right after we found the remains. I don't have anything to hide, it's jus'..."

Here we go.

"So, it might not be the best time to bring this up, but I kind of have this 'thing' where I, ah, soak up emotions from people.
Kind of like a sponge. Whenever my goo barely scrapes any of their matter, I take it in and hold on to it for a lil' while. And when there's a lot of emotion comin' through the pipes, I start to reflect that. Sooo... people find a dead body, and suddenly I'm soaking up a lot of negative thoughts in a short time-span, aaaand--"

"Well, it ain't pretty," Zac remarks with a slight cringe in his alien face. "So... that's my alibi. I don't feel too possessed right now, so hey."

"But enough about me, what's the plan?"

"Hm. Well, that explains a few things," Lucian said aloud. Indeed, it explained why Zac was so human despite being made up of entirely synthetic (and questionable) Zaunite materials. And, coincidentally, both he and the slime of this world had similar properties. With all of its technology, New York was beginning to seem more and more like a cleaner version of Zaun. "Told you I'm no fun bein' around," he continued, joking grimly.
"How exactly does it work with possessions?" She added after a moment, her interest in examining the device gone as quickly as it came.

"What she said. Slime doesn't exactly seem like somethin' that'd help."
"Egon could probably tell you the science, but basically ghosts do not like the positively charged slime and they get pushed out of the body. Basically good vibes block bad vibes." Kylie hefted the muzzle up slightly, it seemed that the thing had some real weight to it.

"My idea was that if as many people agree to target who we think might be possessed then I'll blast them with the slime. It's perfectly harmless to humans...except they'll probably feel a bit happy after the fact."

Huh. "You're basically a walking talking mood slime...no offense." She saw that Zac clearly seemed sensitive about the whole thing and didn't want to press it further. Instead she changed the subject back to the main problem. "So uh yeah, like I said, I'll slime someone that we think is the murderer and hope for the best. We only have four charges so we got to make them count."

Although it was still hard to believe, Lucian went along with the explanation. "Alright," he responded, shrugging.​

"Only 100%?" Grell sighed. "Well then, I suppose we're out of luck. I can't find anything more when it comes to the crime! The only things burning being what the ghost wanted burned..."

Wait a second. That was it! "Hold on one moment! How do we know it was fire that caused this? Well, unless the cinematic record burning up was unrelated...couldn't something else have burned Dear Lois? Lightning, for example. Though if we were all asleep, that means it wouldn't have made very much noise, would it?"

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Hazel stared at Jack, giving him a stare that just showed that Hazel thought that the man was being a complete fool who she was better than. Boxes of food? Really? How wasteful! Where she lived, that was a person's entire meal for the day! Hazel was about to rip a piece of paper from her page and hand it over to burn instead, to stop Jack from wasting food she hasn't even eaten yet. But Hector simply directed her outside, to show her his fire powers. Well...she supposed that was a good thing? Might suck if he ended up setting fire to the building or suffocate everyone with smoke. Following Hector outside, Hazel wrapped the muffler around her neck even more tightly, and hugged her notes in a cradle of hands/muffler.

"Oh my GOODNESS!"

Hazel stared in awe at the chant, and then, at the lava creature. The...thing shouldn't be able to be summoned with some words like that, nor should any thing be able to survive lava, much less, be made out of it. So, this was magic. Terrifying. Hazel stared at Hector in amazement, and then fear. What other...things could he summon? Hazel was tempted to slam the door on Hector, and indeed, her hand slowly began to close the door. But she decided against it, and let go. Would a door really be able to stop a lava thingy, after all? Hazel took out her notebook, and rapidly crossed Hector's name out, leaving one person that could have done it without being possessed. Hazel would understand if Kei didn't want to demonstrate now.

"N-no, of course it wouldn't be able to char that brain thing without colla...(Obviously had no idea how to pronounce collateral)...extra damage. You're not the culprit then, so-sorry for being so quick to judge!"

Leaving the door open, Hazel turned around and listened to the group. That ghostbuster woman brought out a...slime gun of some sort. Apparently...It de-possessed people or at least detected possession? Huh, strange thing. She wouldn't want to be splurged with slime, yikes. Would be fun to see someone get slimed, just as long that someone wasn't her. And as long as the slime didn't come from that slime monster. That thing looked nasty.

Looks like it was time to point fingers and hope it's the killer getting slimed then.
@Jeremi @Kaykay

Hector dismissed his Innocent Devil as he stepped back inside with the others and closed the door. "I'm glad we got to an understanding then."

"Only 100%?" Grell sighed. "Well then, I suppose we're out of luck. I can't find anything more when it comes to the crime! The only things burning being what the ghost wanted burned..."

Wait a second. That was it! "Hold on one moment! How do we know it was fire that caused this? Well, unless the cinematic record burning up was unrelated...couldn't something else have burned Dear Lois? Lightning, for example. Though if we were all asleep, that means it wouldn't have made very much noise, would it?"

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Well lightning or no lightning. You'd think we wouldn't have heard Lois being burned alive?" Janine added to the discussion. "If it's magic..." She pointed towards the books. "Maybe there's a spell for that?"

@Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Gwazi Magnum @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Yazzie @Everybody

@Jeremi @Everyone​
"Well lightning or no lightning. You'd think we wouldn't have heard Lois being burned alive?" Janine added to the discussion. "If it's magic..." She pointed towards the books. "Maybe there's a spell for that?"

@Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Gwazi Magnum @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Yazzie @Everybody

Alter glanced towards Li-Ming, then back towards Dear Lois's remains. She didn't want to assume any of these people had done the deed. However, if it were a matter of possession, perhaps it wasn't anyone's fault? But could the same be said of her if she fell into the rage of a Berserker? No, this wasn't the same. And that wouldn't happen. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts.

"If it's a matter of magic spells, then it's possible that the ghost is inside Li-Ming. She is a master mage, and was looking through these books earlier. In fact, the book she was holding burned in her hand... Just as how Dear Lois herself was burnt."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Gwazi Magnum @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Yazzie @Minerva @Jeremi @Everybody​

"Proof, is it? Not an unreasonable demand. Let me prove it then."

When questioned by Hazel, Kei uncrossed her arms and materialized her sword once again. She strolled back towards the door while holding it with one hand and cracked open the door. Similarly to Hector, she didn't really have much intention of burning down the place. But she needed a target, something that proved her flames wouldn't just leave charred flesh behind.

With a downward swing of her sword, a blaze of fire flew flew into the concrete sidewalk. The snow around Kei and the blaze she'd created immediately turned to vapor, but beyond that was the patch of sidewalk she'd fired at. Despite the weather conditions it was boiling, colored a bright yellow as the patch of sidewalk began to melt to nothing.

"Is that sufficient? She'd vaporize at this kind of temperature. I could go further, but I don't believe that's necessary."

@MelodyMeister @everyone​

While listening to the others, Hazel's eye and ears caught that Kei woman going outside, and pretty much beckoning her to come. Grimancing at the cold outside, Hazel wrapped her hands in the muffler, and hesistantly went outside, with her note book open. Well...couldn't be more stranger then a hot rock monster thing, right? Hazel still stayed a considerable distance away from Kei though. Just in case.

".....Oh. Wow. Right, sorry for the accusation! If even...rocks can melt like that, flesh have no chance."

So, even concrete began to melt...surely, flesh couldn't even begin to resist turning to nothing, right? Hazel crossed Kei's name off, which...wait.

"Hector
Kei"

Oh. Both of Hazel's suspects were off the list, which left....the magic people, if it wasn't someone possessed. Hazel span around with the rumour windmill, and recorded another name on the list: "Li Ming." Hazel couldn't believe she didn't think of it earlier, after all, didn't the book she had burned up into ashes? Ashes. Like the remains of that brain thing. Well, really, anyone could have done it, but why not point fingers at the most guilty? If someone was possessed, of course, they weren't responsible for what they did. She shouted from the back door, while holding the door open for Kei.

"Right, is there anyway to detect magic or something? Like, while I wouldn't be against lynching Ming Li, since she's the most suspicious right now, I do think we need to check everyone first. Is the paranormal scanner thingy getting more readings from a specific person? Because that might be a clue. I there isn't a fire ghost flying around, then, it's still possessing someone, right? Besides, don't possessed people like, act really weird or something? Is anyone acting weirdly?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Everyone​

While listening to the others, Hazel's eye and ears caught that Kei woman going outside, and pretty much beckoning her to come. Grimancing at the cold outside, Hazel wrapped her hands in the muffler, and hesistantly went outside, with her note book open. Well...couldn't be more stranger then a hot rock monster thing, right? Hazel still stayed a considerable distance away from Kei though. Just in case.

".....Oh. Wow. Right, sorry for the accusation! If even...rocks can melt like that, flesh have no chance."

So, even concrete began to melt...surely, flesh couldn't even begin to resist turning to nothing, right? Hazel crossed Kei's name off, which...wait.

"Hector
Kei"

Oh. Both of Hazel's suspects were off the list, which left....the magic people, if it wasn't someone possessed. Hazel span around with the rumour windmill, and recorded another name on the list: "Li Ming." Hazel couldn't believe she didn't think of it earlier, after all, didn't the book she had burned up into ashes? Ashes. Like the remains of that brain thing. Well, really, anyone could have done it, but why not point fingers at the most guilty? If someone was possessed, of course, they weren't responsible for what they did. She shouted from the back door, while holding the door open for Kei.

"Right, is there anyway to detect magic or something? Like, while I wouldn't be against lynching Ming Li, since she's the most suspicious right now, I do think we need to check everyone first. Is the paranormal scanner thingy getting more readings from a specific person? Because that might be a clue. I there isn't a fire ghost flying around, then, it's still possessing someone, right? Besides, don't possessed people like, act really weird or something? Is anyone acting weirdly?"

The explanation of mood slime and Zac's information on being a mood sponge of sorts gained some of Serenity's curiosity, and she squinted at the slime man from behind her mask from a moment curiously. Whatever her thought process was, it was discarded quickly enough as her attention went to Hazel.

"Is lynching the appropriate term for this situation? As for acting weirdly, that may be hard to answer since most of us here don't know each other well enough to tell if something is off right away." Serenity spoke up after silently observing the rest for a few moments. Then again, she herself brought up possible execution...

"If the one responsible is possessed then that fact might be to their advantage if any weird behavior they show is subtle enough." She crossed her arms and tilted her head a moment in thought.

Li-Ming was a master mage however, so she could still be responsible to a degree. If they were wrong it would be a waste of time and resources for the group however.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

Ignoring the talk of whether or not to lynch someone (Grell honestly didn't care), the Grim Reaper moved onto what had been suggested previously, examining the tomes for a fire spell. "If there truly is a spell of this nature...then perhaps our entire theory has been off! Though, I must ask...would it be possible to check for fingerprints? I highly doubt in their fevered page-ripping, our culprit bothered to wipe fingerprints off the tomes."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Hector
Kei"

Kylie held up the PKE meter with her free hand. "The only thing we have is to detect ghosts I'm afraid. I don't even really know how you would try and detect magic. And possessions can work differently depending on the possessor. If this is a Class 4 being then they could probably fake their way out of acting weird. Though to be fair," She looked around. "Most of us are strangers anyway so could you tell if someone was acting weirder than usual?"

The explanation of mood slime and Zac's information on being a mood sponge of sorts gained some of Serenity's curiosity, and she squinted at the slime man from behind her mask from a moment curiously. Whatever her thought process was, it was discarded quickly enough as her attention went to Hazel.

"Is lynching the appropriate term for this situation? As for acting weirdly, that may be hard to answer since most of us here don't know each other well enough to tell if something is off right away." Serenity spoke up after silently observing the rest for a few moments. Then again, she herself brought up possible execution...

"If the one responsible is possessed then that fact might be to their advantage if any weird behavior they show is subtle enough." She crossed her arms and tilted her head a moment in thought.

Li-Ming was a master mage however, so she could still be responsible to a degree. If they were wrong it would be a waste of time and resources for the group however.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

"No one's lynching anyone," Came Janine's quick and firm reply to Serenity.

Ignoring the talk of whether or not to lynch someone (Grell honestly didn't care), the Grim Reaper moved onto what had been suggested previously, examining the tomes for a fire spell. "If there truly is a spell of this nature...then perhaps our entire theory has been off! Though, I must ask...would it be possible to check for fingerprints? I highly doubt in their fevered page-ripping, our culprit bothered to wipe fingerprints off the tomes."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Grell's attention went over to a book titled Advanced conjuring and spells. As she picked it up Janine would reply to her. "I'm sure we could get finger prints, but it's not like whoever might be doin the killing is the only who has been touching all of this."

Grell continued flipping through the book and while there was some spells about fire, mainly a minor conjuring spell there was another spell that caught her attention titled the Cone of Silence.

@Takumi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

"Pardon me!" Grell waved from where she stood. "What is this 'Cone of Silence' spell? It seems to be the only thing that really stands out in this book..."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Pardon me!" Grell waved from where she stood. "What is this 'Cone of Silence' spell? It seems to be the only thing that really stands out in this book..."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"I may not be a mage in the typical sense."
Hector gracefully handed out his hand to Grell to look through the book. "But I am quite well read and understand them from a practical stand point."

Looking through the content he'd nod to himself and get a worried look on his face. "A potent spell and much like the book implies this is of no use for a novice spell maker. The gist of it is that with this spell one can create an area where no sound and escape, no matter the sound."

Hector closed the book. "Something like this could explain why none of us heard Dear Lois' death happen. Even if it happened fast, a woman being burned alive is something one would hear."

@Yun Lee. @Everyone

Grell frowned. "So, we're dealing with a powerful magician who can not only use fire magic, but a spell to silence it all?" As X Alter made her point, Grell pointed an accusatory finger at Li-Ming. "Her, then! If she's a powerful mage, and was looking through those books...it HAS to be her, right?!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Everyone​

Alter glanced towards Li-Ming, then back towards Dear Lois's remains. She didn't want to assume any of these people had done the deed. However, if it were a matter of possession, perhaps it wasn't anyone's fault? But could the same be said of her if she fell into the rage of a Berserker? No, this wasn't the same. And that wouldn't happen. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts.

"If it's a matter of magic spells, then it's possible that the ghost is inside Li-Ming. She is a master mage, and was looking through these books earlier. In fact, the book she was holding burned in her hand... Just as how Dear Lois herself was burnt."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Gwazi Magnum @MelodyMeister @York @Atomic Knight @Yazzie @Minerva @Jeremi @Everybody
Grell frowned. "So, we're dealing with a powerful magician who can not only use fire magic, but a spell to silence it all?" As X Alter made her point, Grell pointed an accusatory finger at Li-Ming. "Her, then! If she's a powerful mage, and was looking through those books...it HAS to be her, right?!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Everyone
Li-Ming reentered the room. She carried a bag of Goldfish in her hand. "While it is true that I am the greatest mage, I believe that voting for me is a waste of time. The book set itself on fire as I read it." She said. "That and I didn't know this Dear Lois you all speak of, thus I would have had no reason to kill her." She let out a chuckle. "But, if it would make you all feel better and help prove my innocence, then I will vote for myself"

No lynching? Why though? Well, okay, if the killer was a ghost, not a person, then sure, the possessed couldn't be punished. But if it was a person who did it out of free will? Then they should be killed. If someone killed someone else, then they should die as well. Only justice. These people were soft, and Hazel gave Janine a clenched-teeth stare. But despite her frown, Hazel accepted it. If they didn't allow for death for a murderer, then it was their problem, to allow a trashbag to live.

"Well that's a dead end then, since we don't really know how people act. But it might be a good shot if someone's twitching their necks in ninety degree angles, or if they act suspicious."

Besides, there were seventeen people here, right? Even if they decided to spray slime randomly, there was around a 20% chance, which wasn't bad. Well, 25%, because Hazel didn't include herself, so that made sixteen suspects. Wait, what did that red haired guy say about a spell?

Walking back to the group, and looking at the book Grell was holding. A...cone of silence? So in laymen's term, a spell of silence. Listening to Hector, Hazel realised something: The killer was an 'advanced' magic user. After all, it did say advanced right on the book. Li Ming was obviously the main suspect. Hazel circled Li Ming's name on her notes, after recording down some new information.

"Right...so the killer is an advanced magic user....I'm saying you, Li Ming, did it, then. Motive doesn't matter in a trial, all that matters is if you did it or not. Besides, even if it isn't you, then we've still got three slime shots left....Right, Enjoy getting slimed."

Hazel sent Li Ming a nasty smirk, while the girl understood that unwillful murder shouldn't come with a capital punishment, murder was still murder. Considering everyone was saying it was Li Ming, Hazel was also assured that it was that 'master spell caster' then. Who else could cast....hmm. Hazel had a few doubts, but she'll keep it to herself until Li Ming got slimed.

Li-Ming had a realization. She gave another small smile. "I can prove it wasn't me." She said with a small chuckle. "Despite my broad range of spells, I have almost no fire spells, and those that I do have are highly noticeable ones such as Meteor, or Hydra." She said. "I would be willing to demonstrate, but, that might be destructive. but, you all are free to check my spellbook."

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Everyone​

Li-Ming reentered the room. She carried a bag of Goldfish in her hand. "While it is true that I am the greatest mage, I believe that voting for me is a waste of time. The book set itself on fire as I read it." She said. "That and I didn't know this Dear Lois you all speak of, thus I would have had no reason to kill her." She let out a chuckle. "But, if it would make you all feel better and help prove my innocence, then I will vote for myself"
No lynching? Why though? Well, okay, if the killer was a ghost, not a person, then sure, the possessed couldn't be punished. But if it was a person who did it out of free will? Then they should be killed. If someone killed someone else, then they should die as well. Only justice. These people were soft, and Hazel gave Janine a clenched-teeth stare. But despite her frown, Hazel accepted it. If they didn't allow for death for a murderer, then it was their problem, to allow a trashbag to live.

"Well that's a dead end then, since we don't really know how people act. But it might be a good shot if someone's twitching their necks in ninety degree angles, or if they act suspicious."

Besides, there were seventeen people here, right? Even if they decided to spray slime randomly, there was around a 20% chance, which wasn't bad. Well, 25%, because Hazel didn't include herself, so that made sixteen suspects. Wait, what did that red haired guy say about a spell?

Walking back to the group, and looking at the book Grell was holding. A...cone of silence? So in laymen's term, a spell of silence. Listening to Hector, Hazel realised something: The killer was an 'advanced' magic user. After all, it did say advanced right on the book. Li Ming was obviously the main suspect. Hazel circled Li Ming's name on her notes, after recording down some new information.

"Right...so the killer is an advanced magic user....I'm saying you, Li Ming, did it, then. Motive doesn't matter in a trial, all that matters is if you did it or not. Besides, even if it isn't you, then we've still got three slime shots left....Right, Enjoy getting slimed."

Hazel sent Li Ming a nasty smirk, while the girl understood that unwillful murder shouldn't come with a capital punishment, murder was still murder. Considering everyone was saying it was Li Ming, Hazel was also assured that it was that 'master spell caster' then. Who else could cast....hmm. Hazel had a few doubts, but she'll keep it to herself until Li Ming got slimed.
Li-Ming had a realization. She gave another small smile. "I can prove it wasn't me." She said with a small chuckle. "Despite my broad range of spells, I have almost no fire spells, and those that I do have are highly noticeable ones such as Meteor, or Hydra." She said. "I would be willing to demonstrate, but, that might be destructive. but, you all are free to check my spellbook."

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Everyone​

Alter listened to what Li Ming had to say. She took a moment to gather her thoughts. She added her own ideas in Li Ming's defense.

"Surely if there was a ghost inside, it wouldn't let Li Ming just accuse herself. Besides that, Li Ming is simply the only one we know of who can weild magic. Most of us still do not know each other. While the group of you, such as Grell and Jack, might be able to account for each others' powers, there night be those among the rest of us whose powers are beyond what we know. I believe further investigation into what exactly everyone is capable of is in order." Alter stood close by Li Ming. Her earlier fears were quelled, and she was confident someone else must be the possessed one.

"There's one more issue that bothers me. The written message says 'Thanks for the coffee,' yet I only remember Dear Lois making tea for us last night. I might be looking too far into things, but who here does enjoy coffee?"

@Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure@Everyone​

Alter listened to what Li Ming had to say. She took a moment to gather her thoughts. She added her own ideas in Li Ming's defense.

"Surely if there was a ghost inside, it wouldn't let Li Ming just accuse herself. Besides that, Li Ming is simply the only one we know of who can weild magic. Most of us still do not know each other. While the group of you, such as Grell and Jack, might be able to account for each others' powers, there night be those among the rest of us whose powers are beyond what we know. I believe further investigation into what exactly everyone is capable of is in order." Alter stood close by Li Ming. Her earlier fears were quelled, and she was confident someone else must be the possessed one.

"There's one more issue that bothers me. The written message says 'Thanks for the coffee,' yet I only remember Dear Lois making tea for us last night. I might be looking too far into things, but who here does enjoy coffee?"

@Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure@Everyone​

"No she started by making coffee," Janine replied. "Can't say I remember who drank it though."

"As far as powers, I've mentioned what I can do,"
Hector chimed in. "I do wonder if one of us is possessed how long the entity will decide to entertain us with this little game of finding a murderer in our midst?"

@Takumi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

tumblr-inline-o0vlvs-HRnr1rxsf53-100.png

"Uhh... Err, hmm..." Ethan furrowed his brow uneasily as Grell and Rangiku unexpectedly seemed to crowd around him. Playful as the redhead tended to be, Ethan did find that she was a bit more assertive than she ever was before when she wrapped her arm around his. Looking at Rangiku, he let out a lightly exasperated breath.

"Lucky, huh?" He repeated, "I suppose... it would be impertinent for me to not appreciate the company of two women. You don't mind, do you, Grell?" Ethan inquired in a slightly more gracious tone than usual, "I've had my fill from the coffee from earlier, but... Well, maybe some tea on top of all of it will help calm me down in turn..."

@Josh @Yun Lee

@Minerva @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure@Everyone
"No she started by making coffee," Janine replied. "Can't say I remember who drank it though."

"As far as powers, I've mentioned what I can do,"
Hector chimed in. "I do wonder if one of us is possessed how long the entity will decide to entertain us with this little game of finding a murderer in our midst?"

I’m more privy to tea myself. Nice green tea with the finest leaves, cured using magic... oh, I’m going off on a tangent. Only one person in our midst has admitted to liking this... ‘coffee.’” she said using air quotes. She stuck out her finger towards Ethan.

However, assuming he has no magical power, then that means that this was a Frame Job on either me or him. Is there anyone else here that likes coffee AND has the ability to create fire?

Theo Raeken

Theo paused and wondered something. If nobody had food yet... and there was fire involved. He walked over to the stove to check to see how it felt and if it looked burned. If it hadn't been used since last night, it should be cold. But if the ghost had manipulated fire and not used a spell, it was one of the potential sources.

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back