AURA- Rated M

Hayden smirked “Go to the bathroom to freshen up there will be a new set of clothing in there for you, I doubt they allow you to bath correctly and I will need you clean and ready for bed when I get back” he says looking at her “I need to make sure my personal guards are doing their jobs” he says as he stood up and walked out of the room leaving her in his room to her thoughts and to herself for a while.

Hayden went to his study room next door. It was connected by one of the doors from his bedroom. He lit the fireplace and a few candles even though they had electricity he much preferred the candle's dim light. He sat in his chair as his desk and sighed trying to clear head as it filled with thoughts of what it would be like to be with her. He wanted to take his time and make sure he did this one the right way. There were those that submitted to him by Fear and force but this time he wanted it differently. He wanted the respect and adoration or a woman to which he had never had.

"Of course sir." When he walked out of the room she all but melted into the chair with a small sigh. It was one of the most terrifying experiences she had yet. Kaja didn't understand this man, her hand rose to her neck. There was a red line from where the collar had been, it would fade with time, or could easily be covered. But she felt, weird without it. She had spent her life being tossed around and in chains. And yet, this man had gotten revenge for her and released her of her chains. Kaja's eyes swirled with the black and grey rings that showed her confusion.

Shaking her head she sighed her hands caressed the chair for a moment, it was soft. She had never been in a chair before, not that she could remember. Closing her eyes she sighed and lifted her hands from the chair, looking around the room it was nice. Much nicer compared to the dirty stone cage she had been in.

Pulling her gaze from the room she walked to the bathroom, the man was right the guards sprayed them with water. And at most watched the slaves bathe as some sort of sick entertaining. Her dirt-stained hands skimmed over the walls and tile that made the bathroom. Spotting a tub she lowered the stopper and filled it with water throwing the soap in there, when it made bubbles she watched with a blank stare before carefully looking at the clothes he had picked. The fabric was soft, she almost felt bad for wearing it. Sighing again after a moment of letting the water rise she turned it off and removed the dirty undergarments she had been given before lowering herself in the water. A small breath escaped her lips as she sank into the water. It was warm, something she had not been used to. But, it felt much nicer than the freezing water she was used to.

Kaja played back the man's words over and over in her head as she sat in the water. Surely a man with his power could find a woman to be his spy anywhere, it couldn't have been because of her eyes. Most had thought them appalling, her species was unknown as well set people back. Kaja dunked her head under the water letting the bubbles and warm water wash the grime from her hair. Her brother was thrown into the mines, surely he must be alright. Kaja lifted her head wiping the water from her face and lifted the soap and a cloth to scrub her body.

After she was sure her body was completely void of grime she stepped out of the water. Draining it once she stepped out, standing for a moment she looked for a towel. Finding one she dried herself off before slipping on the new undergarments provided, looking at the clothes she had laid out she paused for a moment to figure out how to put them on. Her brown hair has waved from the water, but looked much smoother. Her skin looked clear from the bath as well, like a new person.

Hayden got up and went to the fire place unable to sit still long. He leaned on the mantel a bit as he thought of her looking at him. He felt his lust kick in and it caused him to growl a little and dig his nail into his hand. Hayden licked his lips as his thoughts swarmed. He was fighting the urge to go into the other room and take her full force like he had done with the other -She's different, She has to be different- He told himself in his mind. Truth was he had never fell for someone at first sight until he saw her months ago at the auction. He would have taken her then but he couldn't at the time for he needed to build his name first and now with the kingdom under his command it was the perfect time to have her.

The lighting filled the room and seemed to seep a little from the door by the bed. The crackle of the fire getting a bit louder as the flames where getting higher.

Kaja lifted the dress, it was a beautiful teal color, when she finally lifted her eyes from the dress she was met with a girl in the mirror. It startled her and she took a step back, she hadn't seen herself in a mirror before. Kaja had always wondered what she looked like, the lack of bids had made her think she was hideous. But the girl staring back at her was fair-skinned, her hair now washed was a silky wave of dark brown that framed her face, and her eyes. They were blank, a glazed over white with a ring of green around the edges that fastened her awe. Lowering the dress she touched her face, shaking her head she had realized she had wasted enough time. She looked at the dress slipping it over her thighs and up her waist until they covered her shoulders.

Looking back in the mirror she stared at the lady in front of her, were it not for the bruise on her face and the red mark that graced her neck Kaja might not have thought herself a slave. Smoothing the edges of the dress she walked out of the bathroom turning off the light before closing the door behind her. Her master was still missing it seemed. He said he had wished her ready for bed, was he to sleep with her? Kaja let out a small breath at the thought if he wanted that he would have taken it without hesitation. Her thoughts swarmed as she walked towards the bed, patiently she sat on the edge folding her hands in her lap and keeping her gaze low.

Hayden came back through his side door undoing the button to his shirt. He acted as if he didn't see her at first sitting on the bed. He was quiet for a long while “What do you think of the clothes are they comfortable” he asked after a while as he stood in front of his dresser and looked in the mirror at her. He licked his lips and shook his head -she looks like a goddess- he thought to himself and had an image of what it would be like to bed her "As of tonight you are to be act as if you are a free woman so I will ask you where do you want to sleep?" He says nearly kicking himself in the head as he thought of her in another bed

Kaja glanced up as he walked in, he either hadn't noticed her or was pretending not to. When he asked her if the clothes were comfortable her gaze lowered to the teal colored fabric. "Yes..thank you, sir." Were it not that she felt the need to respond she would have stayed silent. Her fingers thumbed the fabric, it was soft under her skin. Kaja felt out of place in such nice fabric. Lost in her thought when he said she was free her eyes snapped up staring at his back. Free? Kaja stared at him for a moment processing his words. She had never been given an option before. the bed felt soft, though she wasn't sure she could sleep properly on it. She had grown accustomed to sleeping on the cage's stone floors. Pulling her gaze from his back she thought for a moment longer. "If I may...sir....the floor...I would prefer." Kaja scolded herself for asking, he had already said he had wanted her to act like a lady. She held her arm with her hand looking off to the side. A small feeling of fear crept up, leaving a small speck of grey in her clear irises.

Hayden smirked "Get use to the new clothing I will provide you with them from now on" He says taking off his shirt and revealing a long faded scar down his back that for most would be a death sentence. He turned and came to her "Are you asking or telling and think of your words Miss" he trying to get it through to her he didn't want her to ask for things but be the confident and wild lady the slaves and masters have said about her. His hair falling in his eyes and his eyes sparked with lust and power. "You are a lady now and ladies don't sleep on the floor. The question at hand is do you want your own room or do you want to sleep in here with me." He asked walking toward her and grabbing her hand to help her stand a bit.

"I understand you weren't allowed to talk before but how are you to help me if you don't talk to me. Kaja I want you to be a different type of slave. I want you to be more then them and yet you submit to me only with my other slaves they submitted to everyone and anyone. you need to stand up for yourself when I am not there and show me how strong you can truly be even to me at times." He says "and in return you will never see my anger and wraith the way other do" he says as his hand lifts her chin. His eyes shining gold in the dim lighting of the fire. He fought his urge to kiss her but his eyes fell to her lips then back to her eyes

Kaja made no comment on him purchasing her clothes, she felt like a doll dressed for his amusement. Her eyes lifted to pause on his scar for a moment before he turned moving towards her. Kaja's eyes lifted to his as he spoke, she gritted her teeth. Her own eyes held irritation at his words. The clear hue turning orange in color. When he grabbed her hand she looked at his hand holding hers before staring back at his eyes. The look of in his eyes unnerved her. Ladies this and ladies that, this man was mad. Kaja pulled her hand from his grasp holding it to her chest. She would prefer her own room, she didn't trust this man, all his words seemed like some test.

Once silence had passed he spoke again, she didn't want to speak, she was confused and irritated by his every word. As he lifted her chin her eyes met his, a red-orange hue, and a look of anger and defiance in her eyes. Kaja pulled her chin from his grasp and narrowed her eyes. "You wish me to be more than a slave? All I have been is a slave! Was it not your wish for me to come here? If I had any choice at all I would have chosen not to live like this! I do not wish to submit, But, it is all I have been taught. I have spent more time obeying than I have been more than anything. SIR." Kaja balled her fists lifting a hand to run through her hair. She hadn't yell but her voice had been a bit raised. Kaja lowered her hands to her side biting her lip. She had lost her temper again, a bad habit of hers. One that had caused the nice mark on her face.

Hayden listened to her words and her tones made him smirk "I am trying to give you a change to change your title... If you dont want that then fine I will treat you like my others Pet" he says and snaps his fingers and the door flys open with a loud Wham!. "If you can't submit and you do not wish this then go. This is your only chance but mark what I say to you next you will be hunted and turned to a whore for if your not with me then they will mark you as a runaway and that's by law not me." He says his eyes flared a bit with an anger "I refuse to make you submit to me the way I want... your to beautiful for that and as much as I want to make you mine I want you to want the same" he says honestly his jaw tensing up as he looked at her. His bare chest heaving heavily with his flash of anger as he tried to control himself in front of her.

Kaja jumped when the door flew open, the anger fading from her just as quickly as it came. Kaja took a step back from him as he spoke, her eyes turning grey with the slight fear she felt. Kaja lowered her gaze from his, the anger in his eyes bore into her. She knew if she left she would be caught in no time and sent to become a blood whore. That was far from the life she had wanted. She held her arms under her chest looking off to the side with a pained expression. Kaja closed her eyes, she was shaking slightly waiting to be struck or worse. Taing a small breath she cleared her mind of fear and any other emotions leaving her eyes their blank color as he spoke. "I-i will stay....In my own room....please." Her words seemed like a whisper compared the way she had spoken before, and yet she still couldn't bring her gaze back to him.

Hayden bit his tongue at the slight rejection as he nodded and snapped his finger. The door leading out closed and a hidden door that was by the fire place opened "Follow me" he says emotionless as he grabbed one of the candles and lead her through the door "Mine and your room are connected By this pathway so I wont be far if you need me" He says as they entered a large bedroom and he stood out of the way so she could look around. He put the candle on the night stand and went to the small fire place to light it.

Last edited:
Kaja hesitated, staring back at the closed door before choosing to follow behind him, she looked around the tunnel listening to him speak. Of course, he won't be far. Kaja bit her tongue from saying anything else that might cause trouble for her. When the reached the bedroom she looked around examining the room, the layout was similar to the one before. Kaja stood by the entrance to the tunnel for a moment before stepping further into the room. She walked over to the bed touching the fabric for a moment, rubbing it between her fingers. She glanced back at him, surely he had more to say.

Hayden looked around the room a bit hesitantly and then came to her "I will have new clothing brought to you in the morning." He says standing shirtless in front of her "I will leave you now" he says looking at her and then going to the door. He bit his tongue as he left and went to his room.

In his room he paced and threw a chair with a flick of his hand. He cursed himself for thinking she's get on the same page as him right off bat. He wanted her but he wanted more of her then just her being his slave he just didn't know how to tell her that and for that he was angry with himself. He was breathing heavily and his bare chest heaved hard as he let out a little growl.

Last edited:
Kaja looked up at him as he spoke, her eyes trailing over his bare chest before she looked back at the bed's fabric. She only gave a nod in response, when he left she sighed. "Why did I decide to be so foolish as to open my mouth." Kaja looked at the bed, it did look soft. And according to her master, she would have to adjust. What was it the Slavemaster called him? Lord Direson. He must be a man of great power to be able to not only have her delivered to his room, but also scare off the slavemaster and punish people as he saw fit.

Lifting her hand she gently caressed the bruise on her face, it was still fresh and hurt only slightly now, she still felt odd without the collar around her neck. Kaja looked down at the dress, there was no way she would sleep in the dress. It was beautiful but surely she would get tangled or worse. Slipping it off her shoulders she carefully walked over and placed it on a chair nearby, before walking back to the bed. Satisfied in her undergarments she climbed in the bed under the covers and stared at the ceiling.

He wanted to give her a new title, a new life, far from one of a slave. Kaja remembered his words, he wanted her. The thought rattled her, she had never heard such desire in one's voice prior to this. Unlike most of the older slaves, she was a virgin, the thought of someone touching her sent a chill down her spine. throwing an arm over her eyes she closed them, in order to survive she would do as he wished. Whatever it took, if she could gain his favor even a little maybe she could find more of her brother. Kaja turned on her side, the bed was comfy, too comfy. Once again she felt out of place. But, that was the last of her thoughts before she drifted off to sleep.

Hayden paced a long while and then ended up passing out in his chair.

In the morning there was a knock on Kaja's outter door from one of the Slaves "Miss time to get up and wake Sir" she says entering and bringing in a pair of fresh clothing. She had a scar on her cheek yet she was bathes and dress well in a uniform. She was one of the girls that was bought a while back from the Slave master and was one of the few that looked out for Kaja when the guards came to beat her. She came and opened Kaja's window to let the light in and then turned around and gasp.

Kaja opened her eyes at the sound of someone knocking, she hadn't expected to see anyone she was familiar with. Kaja sat up, her brown hair was tangled from tossing and turning and spilled over her shoulders. Kaja glanced at the clothing sighing before the blanket fell from her shoulders. Still, in her undergarments, she lifted herself from the bed and grabbed the clothes just as the girl opened the blinds. Kaja winced at the light when was the last time she had seen a light like that. She turned away from the light just as the girl gasped.

"Its you... I thought I'd never see you again." The girl says what are you doing in the Sir's special quarters" she asked

Kaka didn't respond at first taking the time to pull on the dress he had chosen. Smoothing the fabric she turned to look at the girl. "The sir bought me last night..." Her words trailed off as she spoke. She took a moment and walked over to the girl. "I was worried they had taken you to become a blood whore. Or worse."

"They did i was a whore for a month but then Master Direson saw me one night and bought me that night after nearly beating the guy that was raping me in the ally" the girl says looking down and biting her lip

Kaja's clear eyes slowly filled a sky blue color that showed her sadness. She reached out and grabbed the girl in a hug. "I-I can only blame myself. Had I not spoken to the guards so harshly you might have been sold rather than been a blood whore." Kaja's voice was full of regret and sadness. She let the girl go and held her hands looking at her.

Back