Battle Royale: Taiwan

Oh yeah, that NTD29,115,000 is the New Taiwan Dollar equivalent of $1,000,000.

Also, damn, I never thought of that Flight Attendant comparison for Miss Wen.

Sorry I've been MIA... life. If you need me to respond, honestly message me personally, and I'll reply.
It's fine. Take your time. Life comes first. I had some stuff to do this weekend, so the "Extension Period" is going on a bit longer than originally planned.

Sorry for not responding yet, school kinda hit me hard with a large paper. Been trying to deal with that.

Will attempt to post tonight if I'm not all burned out.

Sorry about the delay. I got burned out by the paper and took the weekend off.

Hey, sorry about the radio silence.

Yes, I am still interested in running this, however, life circumstances kind of prevented me from actually posting, and then I faced a writing burnout.

I will try to get out an update within a week, and I am reopening signups until then.

Your patience has been appreciated.

Hey, sorry about the radio silence.

Yes, I am still interested in running this, however, life circumstances kind of prevented me from actually posting, and then I faced a writing burnout.

I will try to get out an update within a week, and I am reopening signups until then.

Your patience has been appreciated.
Welcome back!

Oh yeah!

I'll not be accepting any more European or American character apps. If you're a transfer student, you can be a really lucky refugee or someone from China, Korea, or Japan who transferred to Taiwan.

@Emory @TheGreenerGrey @Lucky @Crow @Blacksmith

Gather round, kids:

Due to my negligence busyness and lack of muse and a few players, I am going to do a soft reboot of this RP.

IF any of you are still interested, I will allow to keep already made character sheets for this, but if you want to make a new character/add a second character, feel free to.

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Back