Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong-
Prologue- A Military Campaign
6.jpg

There Senator Steven Armstrong stood, his arms raised above his head in triumph, as he waded through the sea of red, white and blue of the city hall. He pulled back his shoulders and forced his rippling chest forward, testing the skills of his tailor to their very limits; should any more pride swell in his chest, he would surely find himself half nude in front of the press and breed a story that could possibly overshadow the rally itself. Damn paparazzi, he thought to himself, Vultures, each and every one of them. Yet, as a master of the spin, he had trained every muscle in his face to be loyal to his mind, if not his heart; not one of the flickering eyes before him could see the rage of the man beneath the million dollar smile, nor the plans he held for the nation.

Just smile and wave, Steven. Just smile and wave.

How he had hated all the party rallies and press conferences. Having to wear the mask of the sensitive senator was growing more and more tiresome by the day, and election day seemed to grow into a more distant memory by the minute. Why was his great nation so obsessed with preparing for the election so damn early? It was to damn years away, for God's Sake! For now, he was wasting his days away kissing babies and shaking hands with farmers, biding his time until November 3rd, at which time all his efforts will have been worth it. From there on out it would be goodbye 'Senator Armstrong' and 'Hello President-Elect Armstrong'. Next, he could finally initiate his 7 point plan and finally present America with the justice she so dearly deserved. In just ten years time- god willing his incessant media prattling, sycophantism and white lying paid off, and under the presumption that he was successful in securing a second term- he would have done away with the war economy and shed the shackles of the last generation. Then, and only then, would America truly be the liberated nation Washington had envisioned it to be: one free of the bureaucracy and legislation of old, free from the petty debate and snappy headlines of the last century, free from passionless proxy wars and the soullessness of conscription, and most importantly one free of-

The Goddam media

And so, with a beaming smile and powerful stance, Senator Armstrong continued to go through the motions, singing another verse prepared for him by the men behind the curtains. He would perform his lines perfectly, and the American people- his backup dancers and his choir- would soon be kicking and turning to his tune. All he had to do was endure it for a few more years... or 858 days to be exact. Then he could finally reap his harvest-- he just had to keep his temper in check and keep in mind that what was to come was a marathon, not a sprint.

"And so, in the name of liberty, peace, and all things Holy, I say to you, the people of Oklahoma, that-" He released a small orchestrated chuckle, slowing his tempo and raising the anticipation for his coming crescendo "Should I be elected-" Here it came, the finishing line- the voters didn't care for the details- in a few short buzzwords, he could have yet another state eating out of the palm of his hand "I shall grant ALL of you with exemptions i--"

Midbreath, the Good Senator's words were lost in a void of light and nothingness, as the city hall, his nation and his entire universe seemed to shrink down to nothing but a speck in the distance- Armstrong was traveling, and even his campaign manager couldn't predict where he would end up...

----
Cole MacGrath
Prologue- A Lightning Strike
Cole_MacGrath.png

"Hey brother, ya there?" The light, croaking voice of Zeke Dunbar crowd from the depths of Cole's phone, distorted by the freshly fried speaker. Back before the accident, Cole couldn't have imagined he'd still be using the same busted up phone for three years- he had always told himself that he would upgrade to something more practical- maybe something with an uncracked screen, or with all its buttons still attached- but he had always lacked the money; dropping out of university to more parcels for a living was hardly advice one would find in any get-rich-quick help-book. Since then the reliable old girl had been drowned, riddled with bullets, crushed under rubble and fried by his own hand, yet somehow, by some miracle, it had still managed to make calls. In some fashion, it had become a good luck charm, of sorts. Come firey rain, volcanic hail or nuclear sunshine, the beautiful mess had stood by him, even if it had lost some of the charms it had possessed when he first thrifted her.

"C'mon, pick up, man!"

"Yeh yeh" A woozy southern accent slurred into the mouthpiece, stumbling from the voice of a barely conscious man. He rolled onto his side and steadied himself with his good arm, breathing and wheezing heavily. The nausea would pass soon enough, it always did- having several thousand volts coursing through your body tended to kick-start the sobering process- and with any luck, the rattling in his skull would settle too. How long had he been out for? "Christ... What happened?"

"You dropped off, man! Ya phone went dark! We thought we'd last ya!"

Stumbling to his feet, Cole rubbed his temple with his wrist, hoping to free up the blood in his head. It was all coming back to him now. The rooftop. The Militia. The fall. Man, now the pain was all coming back.

"Yeah man, I remember. I was crossing the city over the old tramline. Was jumped by some of Bertrand's boys again. Nothing I couldn't handle...."

Damn, something was missing. There was something he had forgotten. A book was missing from the shelf, but the dust mark remained. How did he end up passed out in an alley on the opposite side of New Marais?

"Then there was this... light?"

"A light? The Militia is shipping in flash grenades now?"

"Nah Nah Nah. It was brighter than that. And it wasn't some bomb... it was..."

Cole made a slow turn, knowing what he was going to see long before his eyes locked with it. He squinted preemptively, anticipating the glowing white void of the-

"Portal. A portal"

A second voice echoed from Cole's bag, one with a far greater composure than the man before her. Somewhere on a rooftop across the city, Lucy Kuo bit her lip as she paced, speaking into a standard-issue government phone; even with the damage to his speakers, the strength of her untrackable device sent her words to the alleyway loud and clear.

"Cole, get out of there. Zeke filled me in on the situation. One of our sensors is picking up some insane readings on the other side of it. Head back to the rooftop and we'll try to get some more intel"

Cole pondered for a moment, taking a moment to absorb Kuo's advice. She knew what she was doing- she always had. Ever since the three of them had arrived in New Marais, she had helped anchor him and Zeke, acting as a conscience for the two men and keeping them on the straight and now. As his powers grew, it became easier and easier to take the easy way out. He could fry a mugger beyond recognition. He could intimidate his way to the top. If he was bored, he could always play catch with a car or take an ice-slide joyride across the freeway. The more powerful he became, the more powerful the desires to surrender to his whims became. But no matter how many volts he could throw through the air, Kuo had never been afraid of him. She was always ready to shut him down and remind him what was right and what was wrong, while never commanding him or trying to profit from his strength. Usually, he would take her words for twice their value, but now...

"Cole? You still there?"

"Did Wolfe say anything about the Ray Sphere cracking open giant space portals? You've read his research- what does he say about this?"

Kuo went quiet, retreating into her mind and searching through the thousands of mental files she stored between her ears. Thousands of Government case files, thousands of novels and page after page of Dr.Wolfe's work seemed to flash through her mind as she thought back...

"Not that I remember, no. He didn't anticipate anything like this, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. He didn't finish his research he--'"

Cole leaned back, cracked his neck and sucked in a deep break, drinking in the all too familiar smog of the city. Forget the rules. Forget the logic. It was time to do something fun for once.

"Then I'm going in"

A chorus erupted from his phone yet again. A symphony of voices seemed to merge together into one singular voice, telling him that his plan was stupid and that it wouldn't work- which was just the way he liked it.

"If this ain't a conduit thing, then whatever is keeping that door open clearly wants to say hi- might as well say hi back?"

"Cole!" Kou pleaded down the phone, her familiar authority clinging to every world "We don't even know it's a door, you're jumping to conclusions! It could easily be a trap sent to fry you to oblivion-"

"Ah!" Cole exclaimed, walking towards the light "I've been fried before and I'll be fried again, so might as well spring this trap and find out who come's to collect the spoils. I'll catch up with you in an hour. Tell Zeke to save me a slice---"

---
Armstrong
"Jesus F*CKING Christ!" Senator Armstrong cried staring down the pitiful bunch before him "Little Green Men? Now I really have seen it all..." He rolled his eyes back and let out a smokey sigh, rolling the tip of a cigar between his lips. One minute he's making a speech to voters, the next he's on some magical flying island with a bunch of half-pints and slug-men? Shit like this made him miss all the handshaking. Pinching his cigar between his fingers, he dropped it at his feet and stomped it under his shoe, grinding the ash beneath his shoe. Part of him had regretted lighting it to begin with- not for any fears for his health or not wanting to choke the other 'heroes'- but because now, fueled by a simple change of mind, he no longer wanted to deal with the hassle of getting his point across with a roll of paper in his mouth.

"Looks like you've got a pest problem, Green Guy. And you're better off bringing in an army, not these..." He started over the frames of his glasses, eying the children at his feet "Midgets... Hire a PMC, maybe? Big guns, tanks, maybe a nuke or two for good measure?" He reached into his jacket and removed a small, black business card. He held the chrome card between his fingers, noting the simplicity and elegance of its design; eight words in crimson and a number- nothing more and nothing less. What more needed to be said.

WORLD MARSHALL INC.
WARFARE TO END WARFARE
DENVER

"Good thing I know some people who can help. You give them a call, I'll see to it you get a discount" He threw the card at Piccolo's feet and turned his back towards the alien. He let out a sharp bellow, throwing his head back in artificial humor "I don't care how many 'planets' this man can destroy, I doubt he can't stand up to a wall of hot, American lead. Believe me, pal; very few things can"
@Alex Azure @Crow @Raynar Saassin
---
"Hello Aigis. My name is Dende, thank you for coming through, despite these current circumstances." Dende responded as he approached the new arrival and welcomed her.

View attachment 2983

"(Just who is this guy? He somehow has access to our race via that weird watch of his? Impossible. That doesn't even seem possible, not even Bulma could of designed such technology. Is this all a game to him?)" "Hey, what's all the ruckus?" "Yeah, we were in the middle of training, you losers." Came two voices from the distance as another Z Warrior had arrived, or two in this case.

"Vegeta!" "Oh, it's you. Thought you'd be training with Trunks over there in your Gravity Chamber." "We would be, if Dende here didn't call us midway through and distract the boy. You have any idea how important training is to a Saiyan?" "Yeah, we were training me for the World Martial Arts Tournament, Junior's Devision before you called. What's even the problem? And who are all these losers?" "Clearly this must be important if you called all these children. Earthlings cannot compare to the power of a Super Saiyan."

@Crow @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Minerva
Cole MacGrath
"Wait, wait, wait" Cole raised his hands in front of him, almost in surrender as opposed to shock "This guy can destroy planets?" This was bad news. Cole had fought monsters before. He had gone toe to toe with the Bertrand. He had traded blows his Kessler. He had even toppled the Beast, a demon with the power the wide entire city's off the map. But the prospect of wiping away an entire planet with just a click of his fingers? Whatever powers this Cell-guy had, Cole knew he was bad news...

So why was he smiling? Why did a strange excitement seem to bubble from the depths of his chest, filling him with energy and zeal? The prospect of cutting loose again, being free to fight again, just like the old days? Something had been missing since the Beast fell, and it could be summed up in one word- challenge.

"I'm in" Cole cracked his knuckles, letting a river of blue lightning dance across his fingers. "If this guy is as strong as you, I guess its everyone's problem, right? Might as well chip in...Name's Cole by the way... Cole MacGrath"

By the time Vegeta arrived on the scene, all Cole could muster was a roll of his eyes. This 'Saiyan' guy struck Cole as being trouble beyond a shadow of a doubt. He seemed strong sure- even with his powers, Cole could sense the energy radiating from Vegeta- it was almost electrical. But his attitude was too much like his once upon a time- the power had gone to the man's head, but beyond that, it had defined him. It was unhealthy, to say the least, but beyond that, it was dangerous.

"Maybe don't look at a gift horse, buddy- from what I can tell you need all the help you can get. Otherwise, you would have already defeated 'Cell' on your own"

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"Two new aliens in one day? Sweet," Ben says, "I'm starting to think I'm having too much of a good thing here."

A greenish-yellow light scans Vegeta & Kid Trunks.

Scan complete.

"Yeah, I just realised something," Ben questions, "where are all the Earth people on Earth? The only natives I've met so far are aliens and your... uh... Mr Popo pal..."

"What did you just do? You'll regret that!" Vegeta exclaimed in an outrage before Piccolo grabbed his arm. "No, Vegeta. Calm yourself, now's not the time for your petty squabbles." "Fine. Hmph. Not like this Earthling would be able to stand a chance, anyways."

"Earth is populated by humans still, Ben Tennyson. Living their lives as per the normal. However I fear that Cell's announcement will make them all shudder in fear once more." Dende responded.

Armstrong
"Jesus F*CKING Christ!" Senator Armstrong cried staring down the pitiful bunch before him "Little Green Men? Now I really have seen it all..." He rolled his eyes back and let out a smokey sigh, rolling the tip of a cigar between his lips. One minute he's making a speech to voters, the next he's on some magical flying island with a bunch of half-pints and slug-men? Shit like this made him miss all the handshaking. Pinching his cigar between his fingers, he dropped it at his feet and stomped it under his shoe, grinding the ash beneath his shoe. Part of him had regretted lighting it to begin with- not for any fears for his health or not wanting to choke the other 'heroes'- but because now, fueled by a simple change of mind, he no longer wanted to deal with the hassle of getting his point across with a roll of paper in his mouth.

"Looks like you've got a pest problem, Green Guy. And you're better off bringing in an army, not these..." He started over the frames of his glasses, eying the children at his feet "Midgets... Hire a PMC, maybe? Big guns, tanks, maybe a nuke or two for good measure?" He reached into his jacket and removed a small, black business card. He held the chrome card between his fingers, noting the simplicity and elegance of its design; eight words in crimson and a number- nothing more and nothing less. What more needed to be said.

WORLD MARSHALL INC.
WARFARE TO END WARFARE
DENVER

"Good thing I know some people who can help. You give them a call, I'll see to it you get a discount" He threw the card at Piccolo's feet and turned his back towards the alien. He let out a sharp bellow, throwing his head back in artificial humor "I don't care how many 'planets' this man can destroy, I doubt he can't stand up to a wall of hot, American lead. Believe me, pal; very few things can"

"Hmph. We'll just have to see about that, won't we? Cell is not to be underestimated, despite what you suggest. Earth's military tried to stop him once, and failed miserably. (Just who are these people and why does Dende believe they can possibly help us?)"

Cole MacGrath
"Wait, wait, wait" Cole raised his hands in front of him, almost in surrender as opposed to shock "This guy can destroy planets?" This was bad news. Cole had fought monsters before. He had gone toe to toe with the Bertrand. He had traded blows his Kessler. He had even toppled the Beast, a demon with the power the wide entire city's off the map. But the prospect of wiping away an entire planet with just a click of his fingers? Whatever powers this Cell-guy had, Cole knew he was bad news...

So why was he smiling? Why did a strange excitement seem to bubble from the depths of his chest, filling him with energy and zeal? The prospect of cutting loose again, being free to fight again, just like the old days? Something had been missing since the Beast fell, and it could be summed up in one word- challenge.

"I'm in" Cole cracked his knuckles, letting a river of blue lightning dance across his fingers. "If this guy is as strong as you, I guess its everyone's problem, right? Might as well chip in...Name's Cole by the way... Cole MacGrath"

By the time Vegeta arrived on the scene, all Cole could muster was a roll of his eyes. This 'Saiyan' guy struck Cole as being trouble beyond a shadow of a doubt. He seemed strong sure- even with his powers, Cole could sense the energy radiating from Vegeta- it was almost electrical. But his attitude was too much like his once upon a time- the power had gone to the man's head, but beyond that, it had defined him. It was unhealthy, to say the least, but beyond that, it was dangerous.

"Maybe don't look at a gift horse, buddy- from what I can tell you need all the help you can get. Otherwise, you would have already defeated 'Cell' on your own"

"Hmph. Like I need anyone giving me orders." Vegeta responded with a cocky expression. "Though I hate to admit it, Cell is a fearsome advisory. I may of went in a little overconfident, but that's besides the point. We're going to crush him, again." "Hey, don't underestimate my dad, or me. We'll kick your ass!" Kid Trunks added. Jeez, with people like this, how did they even manage to keep Earth safe?

@Crow @Cromartous

Prologue - A call to heroes, a great evil has risen!

In the world of Dragon Ball, everything was in perfect harmony. After the defeat of the notorious Perfect Cell several years ago, everyone went back to their normal lives while Goku unfortunately remained dead due to his noble sacrifice. Everyone started to have their normal lives back. Krillin married Android 18 and had a kid called Marron, and he operates now as a Police Officer with a high reputation for his successes and greatness at the job. Gohan started to have a normal life for once and went to school, meeting Videl and starting to go out with her. Vegeta did his usual thing of training inside of the Capsule Corporation Gravity Chamber with Kid Trunks, while Goten stayed at home with Chi-Chi.

Everything was perfect. Until a year later, where a great evil had risen from the depths of HFIL . . . .

View attachment 2971

Dende, the new Namekian Guardian of Earth, taken over from Kami who had fused with Piccolo, was on his Lookout feeling out the world, sensing energy. That was, when he detected a incredible surge of energy, one that was easily recognisable. "Mmm!" "What is it, Dende?" "Mr Popo, I sense a incredible power-level on Earth. One that we had assumed was destroyed several years ago. It's Cell... He's returned, stronger than ever." "Then what are we to do? Last time, it was Gohan who had dealt with him, and Goku sacrificed himself for naught." "We have to call everyone to the lookout and inform them of Cell's return... I may have to stretch out to other Universes however... Something tells me that Cell has taken powers beyond that of our world." "Be careful, Dende... You're still new to the job despite several years passing."

Meanwhile in another plain of existence, the Time Nest in Conton City:

"Supreme Kai, Pomada. I've called you here because I found another distortion in History." "What did you discover, Trunks? She's only just come back from dealing with Cell." "He was one tough opponent... I was lucky to survive, like with Frieza..." "Cell is the subject. He's somehow been revived and then taken out of our Universe, then returning a year before Majin Buu's arrival, and restarted his Cell Games. Only this time, he's pulling from power outside of known space in our Universe." "What's the plan?" "Me and Pomada are to go into this scroll and find out why this part of History has occurred, and put an end to it before Cell destroys the Planet." "Understood, Trunks. I'll do my best!"

Back at Dende's Lookout . . . . .

"Have you done it?" "Yes. I made a call to everyone I could, including our friends. A portal somehow appeared just before the entrance to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the ones we called from outside our world should be arriving any second now..."

In your respective Universes, you were following your usual daily routines, whatever they may be. Everything in your world was how it was supposed to go, until all of a sudden, a portal would appear with an image of a floating platform with a unique structure in the middle, with some trees in front of it. Calling your curiosities, you walked into the Portal and arrived at it's destination, with it closing behind you:

View attachment 2972

Arriving at the destination, you would discover two people waiting for you; one who wore an unique set of clothing and holding a staff, while the other work some kind of clothing and was entirely black skinned. Just on the edge of the platform was a makeshift TV with an Antenna next to it, fixed on the news channel.

latest

"Thank you for answering my call. Our world is in great danger and we require your help. Our heroes are on the way as well but we need assistance from outside our world. It will be some time before our Z Warriors arrive so please if you have any questions or need some time to take this in, please do."

Cast:

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​

Lumine Prologue: Change

He remembered that night well, it was raining, and he had been covered in blood of at least three Weredogs that had attacked him moments before he took on the form of a Werewolf thanks to Kody's encouragement. He didn't know why only bits and pieces of that night appeared like a nightmare in his tired brain, when it felt like it happened only yesterday in the days since, sitting beside Kody's hospital bed. Having fallen asleep waiting to see if Kody would wake

latest

"..." Lumine stared at the woman that stood before him as she spoke, informing her accomplice of what the boy truly was.

"The beast standing there...is a creature that is believed to gave gone extinct a long time ago. One of the most powerful beings in this world."

"A Werewolf."

"The silly tiny bullets in this gun aren't enough to take down a Werewolf. At least not such a small amount. But they could at least slow the beast down." said a woman who was supposedly in charge of the failed kidnapping attempt of Kody and one of his classmates. Lumine's large form growled as a gun was pounted his way, fangs bared as he charged, opening his mouth wide with the woman in his sights--

BAM!

He barely doged it, and was quick to doge another, leaving a cut above his elbow.

The Weredogs attacked then, and after they were taken care of Kody was being held by the collar by that woman, the poor boy covered in blood.

"Don't touch him!" he charged, then--

Memeory shifting to afterwards, when Kody's dad, Aiden, arrived just in time to help them and take them home, Lumine jumped, startled awake as the sound of someone speaking to him then seemed to be clear words that echoed in his mind rather than his imagination running wild.

"Found you."

Unfortunately, since he tossed and turned so much he fell out of the chair he fell asleep in-more like falling back with the chair in tow-with a startled yelp and into the portal Dende sent. That whisper in his dreams that seemed so real may not ever be confirmed as true unfortunately.

Just as the portal closed Aiden walked into his son's hospital room. "Lumine, are you ready to g-" almost instantly he could sense something was wrong.

latest

"Hm, seems to be powerful forces at play..." he muttered, hoping that Lumine was okay, wherever he disappeared to. He'd definitely need to look into it.

---

Looking around confused, Lumine stood slowly. Ears twitched overhearing part of the current conversation however.

latest

"W-wait! What's this about training?? Where are we?" Lumine nearly panicked. He was just in Kody's hospital room! So how did he get here?!

------

Lukas Prologue: Nothing but Trouble

It was rather inconvenient how he ended up here during a battle, having been mid charge at an enemy that they, in all honesty, could of avoided. But alas, Alm was too quick to try and charge headlong into fights against 'bad guys' it seemed. At least the boy meant well, and Lukas knew that the boy was a fine fighter with the right intentions.

Taking a look around, the lance wielding solider frowned softly at the sight of children present.

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone

Last edited:
"Stiles" and Cerin

The nogitsune stared at the others gathered and sighed. Of course, this must be a quest to help save the day. How quaint. He knew that the other form would thrive on this, powerless as he was. A chance to help other people, but he was not him. However, there was something that kept the beast here. There would be a ton of despair, chaos and strife to feed off by helping him. The more he fed, the better he got, but it was better to act the fool then let others know what he truly was. Luckily for him, there was a perfect candidate who "knew" him or rather knew the appearance he took. " Mason, it's been a...bit. I would say two years... from the looks, though it feels so much shorter for me, maybe two years for you. How are you doing?" He asked. Play the game, take the turn, see where the cards lie.

Meanwhile, Cerin looked over at the others and adjusted his tie with a sigh. "
And how exactly shall we be helping you in saving your world?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

"Hmph. We'll just have to see about that, won't we? Cell is not to be underestimated, despite what you suggest. Earth's military tried to stop him once, and failed miserably. (Just who are these people and why does Dende believe they can possibly help us?)"
@Crow @Cromartous
"Oh! He defeated the Entire Earth's Military huh?" Armstrong musted the most condescending tone he could, basking in the man's delusions. Aliens existing was one thing, but them being able to totally conquer Earth!? Now that through really brought a smile to his face. The sooner the elf in a turban washed off that ridiculous facepaint, the sooner they could have all an adult conversation."You know what?" His words dripped with sarcasm "Maybe let me at him? Yeah! Let's all punch the alien and send him back to Mars! Maybe he'll go and report to Darth- f*ucking-Vader and get us in some REAL trouble?" He laughed again, in an equally overly dramatic fashion "Tell us the truth, Big Guy; What's this all about? Why did you kidnap all of us just to play dress up and talk about some SCI-FI?"

"Hmph. Like I need anyone giving me orders." Vegeta responded with a cocky expression. "Though I hate to admit it, Cell is a fearsome advisory. I may of went in a little overconfident, but that's besides the point. We're going to crush him, again." "Hey, don't underestimate my dad, or me. We'll kick your ass!" Kid Trunks added. Jeez, with people like this, how did they even manage to keep Earth safe?

@Crow @Cromartous
"Wow" Cole smirked, raising an eyebrow "You really don't have a grasp on irony, do ya big man? If that's your attitude then its just gonna end up going the same way it did last time- Cell will kick your ass, and some other fella's gonna finish him off for ya. You're being overconfident about not being overconfident. Now, I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on any of this" He had only really had powers for the best part of 2 years, after all. But even with all the experience, the Saiyan prince had, his point still stood "But even I know it doesn't mean shit how much power you've got- and I can tell you've got a lot- if you don't get your head out of your ass, Cell's gonna kick it"

His expression slowly faded back to neutrality as he slapped Vegeta lightly on the arm and looked him dead in the eye
"But I hope you're right. Hope you're as good as you say, I mean. For all our sakes. Coz from what I can gather things ain't looking good"

"Speaking of training, I do need to try my new guy out," Ben says as he scrolls the holograms, one of them . Despite being scanned from Dende, the hologram had a body type matching Picollo's. "Mason, was it? How would you like to be the first guy to have a taste of my latest alien - uhhh.... astro... astro... snail... gastropod, was it? Hmmm.... maybe a play on the word 'mollusc', no, can't think of anything..."

Ben thinks for a bit.

"... AstroPod! Yeah, let's go with that. Wait, we don't have access to a training facility."

"I don't see any of my seniors here, and I really don't think they'd come through the portal... would they?" Asuha feels a bit saddened as she responds to Mason. "There's just so many people here and none of them my seniors. I'm here to fight a great evil, but I'm actually the weakest of the Hoshimori... I don't know why I was summoned here instead of them. They're strong, coordinated, and I'm just a greenhorn to the trade."

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Minerva

"Sure, I'd be happy to help train. I guess your watch there lets you transform into other creatures? A bit of a strange power, but I guess we all have our own unique abilities and ways to power them," Mason replied to Ben. He subconsciously touched the locket around his neck as he spoke.

Then he turned to the younger girl and said, "Don't worry, Asuha... Is just Asuha okay? I'm not good with honorifics. If we don't find your upperclassmen, then I can always make a portal back home for you. Though, uh... Let's not try that right now."

Mason bent down and whispered to Asuha, "If you can keep it a secret, making portals between worlds like the one we came through is kinda hard for me. It's likely to do something between knocking my powers out for an hour to knocking me unconscious."

"Hello Aigis. My name is Dende, thank you for coming through, despite these current circumstances." Dende responded as he approached the new arrival and welcomed her.

View attachment 2983

"(Just who is this guy? He somehow has access to our race via that weird watch of his? Impossible. That doesn't even seem possible, not even Bulma could of designed such technology. Is this all a game to him?)" "Hey, what's all the ruckus?" "Yeah, we were in the middle of training, you losers." Came two voices from the distance as another Z Warrior had arrived, or two in this case.

"Vegeta!" "Oh, it's you. Thought you'd be training with Trunks over there in your Gravity Chamber." "We would be, if Dende here didn't call us midway through and distract the boy. You have any idea how important training is to a Saiyan?" "Yeah, we were training me for the World Martial Arts Tournament, Junior's Devision before you called. What's even the problem? And who are all these losers?" "Clearly this must be important if you called all these children. Earthlings cannot compare to the power of a Super Saiyan."

View attachment 2984
"Oh! Looks like more heroes arrived. I hate to be a bother, but could we borrow that training room of yours? With this Cell android, we might need all the training we can get."

"But, what's a Super Saiyan?"
Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"Two new aliens in one day? Sweet," Ben says, "I'm starting to think I'm having too much of a good thing here."

A greenish-yellow light scans Vegeta & Kid Trunks.

Scan complete.

"Yeah, I just realised something," Ben questions, "where are all the Earth people on Earth? The only natives I've met so far are aliens and your... uh... Mr Popo pal..."

@Raynar Saassin

View attachment 2985
"Ben's watch says you're alien. So are you called Super Saiyans, or are you Saiyans that go super?"

"What did you just do? You'll regret that!" Vegeta exclaimed in an outrage before Piccolo grabbed his arm. "No, Vegeta. Calm yourself, now's not the time for your petty squabbles." "Fine. Hmph. Not like this Earthling would be able to stand a chance, anyways."

"Earth is populated by humans still, Ben Tennyson. Living their lives as per the normal. However I fear that Cell's announcement will make them all shudder in fear once more." Dende responded.

@Crow @Cromartous

"I wonder how strong you really are..."

Mason closed his eyes and put a finger to his temple. For a moment, he fell silent. With a bit of focus, he tried to sense the aura, or ki, of those around him. Those who could sense energy could feel a tiny wave of ki radiate out from Mason and bounce back. When the wave returned, Mason sensed a lot more power than he thought would come from Trunks Vegeta. However, he also sensed something else. A new presence had arrived that brought back memories.

A civil war. A house of murder. Darkness. Betrayal. Corruption. Malevolence. Something dark was nearby, and it sent a shiver down Mason's spine.
"Stiles" and Cerin

The nogitsune stared at the others gathered and sighed. Of course, this must be a quest to help save the day. How quaint. He knew that the other form would thrive on this, powerless as he was. A chance to help other people, but he was not him. However, there was something that kept the beast here. There would be a ton of despair, chaos and strife to feed off by helping him. The more he fed, the better he got, but it was better to act the fool then let others know what he truly was. Luckily for him, there was a perfect candidate who "knew" him or rather knew the appearance he took. " Mason, it's been a...bit. I would say two years... from the looks, though it feels so much shorter for me, maybe two years for you. How are you doing?" He asked. Play the game, take the turn, see where the cards lie.

Meanwhile, Cerin looked over at the others and adjusted his tie with a sigh. "
And how exactly shall we be helping you in saving your world?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

His head whipped around to face "Stiles," who had just arrived through a portal.

View attachment 2986
"Oh! Stiles! It's been awhile. I don't think it's been that long for me, though. Time works kinda funny in the multiverse. I'm doing okay, considering..."

Mason took a deep breath and tried to keep his emotions under control. "...since we last met, I've been through an 'incident.' I'm sure you've been though one too. You look dark. Did something happen?"

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi

"Looks like you did pick your warriors wisely, Dende, because I'm always willing to help when Earth, be it mine or another, is in danger from bad guys," Ben declares, then looks at Vegeta, "Dende, Picollo, who is your friend here? And his son I guess?"

Continuing, he says, "Mason and I are going to train. Maybe you'll find that we're up for the job if you watched us for a bit. Maybe not, because I'm going to test-run two guys that are fresh out of the oven."

"That'd be great, Mason" Asuha responds to Mason, still a bit teary-eyed, "I'd really prefer to return home, truth be told, and I promise not to tell anyone, just our secret. Just call me Asuha, that's what all my friends call me."

"I see you got some old friends here to say hi, Mason, wanna introduce them?" Ben asks as he looks at Stiles.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Lucky @etcetcetc​

"Looks like you did pick your warriors wisely, Dende, because I'm always willing to help when Earth, be it mine or another, is in danger from bad guys," Ben declares, then looks at Vegeta, "Dende, Picollo, who is your friend here? And his son I guess?"

Continuing, he says, "Mason and I are going to train. Maybe you'll find that we're up for the job if you watched us for a bit. Maybe not, because I'm going to test-run two guys that are fresh out of the oven."

"That'd be great, Mason" Asuha responds to Mason, still a bit teary-eyed, "I'd really prefer to return home, truth be told, and I promise not to tell anyone, just our secret. Just call me Asuha, that's what all my friends call me."

"I see you got some old friends here to say hi, Mason, wanna introduce them?" Ben asks as he looks at Stiles.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Lucky @etcetcetc​

View attachment 2987
"Oh! Well, this is Stiles. Stiles Saladsko.... Salinko... Silinsku.... This is Stiles. I travel between universes a bit, and we happened to cross paths once. He's a cool guy, and I'm sure he'll have our backs. Right, Stiles?"

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Cromartous @Jeremi @Takumi

"Oi, now don't this look interestin'."

A muscular and scarred man stood with his arms crossed, surveying the group. There was a large grin on his face, but it wasn't cocky or condescending as he sized everyone up.

"You guys like fightin', huh? I can tell yer some of the best around just by lookin' at ya. The name's Berserker. I get the feelin' we'll get along just fine."

"...hold on. Do I got a Master somewhere? How'd I get here?"

"I could be your Master, darling." A voluptuous woman dressed in skimy Egyptian clothing purred, a hand on Berserker's bare back as she eyed him hungrily...literally, it was as if she was looking at a plate of prime rib. "I think I could handle you just fine."

Berserker took a step back, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah, you got the Magical Energy for it, that's for sure....but ya also got a lotta evil in ya, too. Ain't my type, sorry."

She clicked her tongue, smile not fading. "Your loss."

@Anyone lol​

Anyone who would look around would find a blonde girl in a school uniform. She would carry herself differently from the others.

latest

Hello, I’m Aigis.” She would say to introduce herself to the group.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Jeremi

Despite the three conversations he was already holding at once, Mason found a fourth one to start.

View attachment 2989
"Miss, you said your name was Aegis? Er... Aigis? I'll try to remember it. So many new names at once, it has got me kinda flustered."

"You wouldn't happen to recognize this girl's uniform, would you?"
Mason asked, pointing to Asuha, "I know you probably both don't come from the same place, but on the off chance that you do, it could be a big help."

@Crow @Minerva

"Oh! He defeated the Entire Earth's Military huh?" Armstrong musted the most condescending tone he could, basking in the man's delusions. Aliens existing was one thing, but them being able to totally conquer Earth!? Now that through really brought a smile to his face. The sooner the elf in a turban washed off that ridiculous facepaint, the sooner they could have all an adult conversation."You know what?" His words dripped with sarcasm "Maybe let me at him? Yeah! Let's all punch the alien and send him back to Mars! Maybe he'll go and report to Darth- f*ucking-Vader and get us in some REAL trouble?" He laughed again, in an equally overly dramatic fashion "Tell us the truth, Big Guy; What's this all about? Why did you kidnap all of us just to play dress up and talk about some SCI-FI?"

"This isn't all fake. This is all real. I can assure you of that." Dende exclaimed, looking towards Armstrong, helping him out. "We're all real."

"Wow" Cole smirked, raising an eyebrow "You really don't have a grasp on irony, do ya big man? If that's your attitude then its just gonna end up going the same way it did last time- Cell will kick your ass, and some other fella's gonna finish him off for ya. You're being overconfident about not being overconfident. Now, I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on any of this" He had only really had powers for the best part of 2 years, after all. But even with all the experience, the Saiyan prince had, his point still stood "But even I know it doesn't mean shit how much power you've got- and I can tell you've got a lot- if you don't get your head out of your ass, Cell's gonna kick it"

His expression slowly faded back to neutrality as he slapped Vegeta lightly on the arm and looked him dead in the eye
"But I hope you're right. Hope you're as good as you say, I mean. For all our sakes. Coz from what I can gather things ain't looking good"

"Urgh..." Vegeta exclaimed with a snarl. He wanted so badly just to punch this guy in the face, but at this time, he didn't.

Looking around confused, Lumine stood slowly. Ears twitched overhearing part of the current conversation however.

latest

"W-wait! What's this about training?? Where are we?" Lumine nearly panicked. He was just in Kody's hospital room! So how did he get here?!

"Oh jeez. Listen, everything is going to be fine. We just need to assess the situation and come up with a plan." Piccolo exclaimed as he greeted Lumine gently.

Lukas Prologue: Nothing but Trouble

It was rather inconvenient how he ended up here during a battle, having been mid charge at an enemy that they, in all honesty, could of avoided. But alas, Alm was too quick to try and charge headlong into fights against 'bad guys' it seemed. At least the boy meant well, and Lukas knew that the boy was a fine fighter with the right intentions.

Taking a look around, the lance wielding solider frowned softly at the sight of children present.

"Hmph. What, you don't like what you see?" Vegeta exclaimed, catching Luka's entry and him frowning at everyone present.

Meanwhile, Cerin looked over at the others and adjusted his tie with a sigh. " And how exactly shall we be helping you in saving your world?"

"We'll all be working together to take down Cell. However if we know him enough, we may need to go through a tournament to face him." Dende exclaimed, informing everyone what's going on.

"Oh! Looks like more heroes arrived. I hate to be a bother, but could we borrow that training room of yours? With this Cell android, we might need all the training we can get."

"But, what's a Super Saiyan?"

"Hmph. A Super Saiyan is the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, a finer warrior, the ultimate warrior in fact!" Vegeta exclaimed in a cocky attitude.

"That's Vegeta. The so-called Prince of all Saiyans. I'd be careful around him, he's too mentally unstable." Piccolo explained to Ben, crossing his arms. "I heard that, Namekian."

That was when Piccolo overheard the conversation between Asuha and Mason, and walked over to them:

"Your secret is safe with me. Trust me."

"Oi, now don't this look interestin'."

A muscular and scarred man stood with his arms crossed, surveying the group. There was a large grin on his face, but it wasn't cocky or condescending as he sized everyone up.

"You guys like fightin', huh? I can tell yer some of the best around just by lookin' at ya. The name's Berserker. I get the feelin' we'll get along just fine."

"...hold on. Do I got a Master somewhere? How'd I get here?"

"I could be your Master, darling." A voluptuous woman dressed in skimy Egyptian clothing purred, a hand on Berserker's bare back as she eyed him hungrily...literally, it was as if she was looking at a plate of prime rib. "I think I could handle you just fine."

Berserker took a step back, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah, you got the Magical Energy for it, that's for sure....but ya also got a lotta evil in ya, too. Ain't my type, sorry."

She clicked her tongue, smile not fading. "Your loss."

1753695_f-jpg.2978

"(Interesting... She's certainly one to accessorise...)" Piccolo exclaimed, looking towards Eliza. "(However, that couldn't possibly be what I'm feeling from her... I think I need to keep an eye on this one.)"

@Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Yun Lee

"Of course, but to be safe, we'll wait until everyone arrives. We can't just attack Cell on his own... Especially since he could be even stronger than before." "It's too bad we don't have Goku. But again, even he couldn't best Cell not because of power, but because he relied too much on Gohan."

@Jeremi

"Very well." Barda wasn't impressed with Dende's cautiousness. "Then perhaps we should plan? If this 'Cell' is as strong as you say he is we can not attack him half-cocked." Then more people started to arrive and Barda got even more exasperated. There were times when you could be too cautious. "By Apokolips! An army versus one man?! Just point me in his direction and we can all return home!"

@Raynar Saassin Anyone

"Saiyan... Namekian... got it, I think," Ben says as he heads into the Time Chamber. "Hope you don't mind if we use your gym for combat training! Come on Mason. Maybe your little friend can spectate, as well as Stiles over here."

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Woah woah woah! Big Green?" Asuha seemed astonished at Picollo eavesdropping.

"Mmmm... I don't think I recognise this uniform," Asuha analyses Aigis' uniform as she prepares to head into the Time Chamber, "maybe we're from different places altogether. What is this school, anyways?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Lucky @Minerva

Prologue: Thunderstruck

As Will bit into her slice of pizza, she couldn't imagine life being anymore perfect. Nerissa and Dark Mother were defeated, Phobos recaptured, her college application was accepted by Sheffield University, and to top it off, her powers had become even stronger.

She still couldn't believe that she had the power to create not just life, but entire universes. It was something that Will planned to study more later, but for now, the 18 year old could only eat lunch in peace with her boyfriend, Matt Olsen.

"So, creating universes now, hmm? Don't you be getting a God Complex now."

Will scoffed and gave Matt a questionable look.

"Hey. Cut me some slack! It was my first time!"

Matt was about to reply when a glowing pink energy pulse rushed through Will's body. The Regent of Earth rushed over to the opposite end of the table, clutching his girlfriend while she shook off the stars.

"Will! What's wrong!? Are you okay!?"

Will groaned softly, looking up at Matt. "T-take me to Kandrakar...."

latest

Matt frantically used his powers to open a portal before running through and closing it behind him.

As the Regent entered Kandrakar Castle, Himerish was waiting for him there. Next to him was what appeared to be a crystal platform.

"Quickly, Shagon. Please place her on the table. The Multiverse is in extreme danger."

Matt did as the sage asked, placing his girlfriend's body on the table. He stood to the side and waited. Himerish took The Hart of Kandrakar and held it over her body, the magic crystal glowing.

"My Keeper.... The universe is in great peril. Dark forces once again threaten peace..."

Images were projected above Will's body, and another portal opened behind Matt.

"You must journey to Universe 7 and confront the one known as Perfect Cell. He is dangerously powerful, even reaching close to your magical might. My Keeper, it will not be an easy battle..."

Will's eyes opened, and The Heart entered her body once more. She sat up softly, Matt co.ing over to hold her steady.

"Cell..."

"Will, you don't have to do this alone. Let me go with you."

Will shook her head no, getting off of the table and walking to the nearby portal.

"I'm sorry, Matt. I don't want you to be hurt. Just stay here for now and watch the others, okay? This is something that I need to do myself."

Will transformed into her Guardian form, catching The Heart as it came down.

latest

"I can feel Cell's strength from here. Himerish wasn't lying. If he really is this strong, then I need to handle it."

Will sighed and shared a chaste kiss with Matt, before she walked through the portal and found herself on Dende's Lookout.

"The power seems to originate here..."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Cromartous @Jeremi @Takumi

"Saiyan... Namekian... got it, I think," Ben says as he heads into the Time Chamber. "Hope you don't mind if we use your gym for combat training! Come on Mason. Maybe your little friend can spectate, as well as Stiles over here."

HdlwDyD.jpg

"Mmmm... I don't think I recognise this uniform," Asuha analyses Aigis' uniform as she prepares to head into the Time Chamber, "maybe we're from different places altogether. What is this school, anyways?"

View attachment 2990
"Hey, Ben, maybe we should be careful going in there. I'm getting a supernaturel vibe from that place. I think it's a bit more than just a gym."

"And I think this place is more than a school, Asuha."

View attachment 2991
"I suppose we better go in and follow him, if Dende says it's okay. I'm pretty sure this is his home. You up for training, Aigis, Stiles?"

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Minerva

Prologue: Aramus' Legacy

Gully ducked under the Werewolf's claw swipe, clenching her gauntlet and slamming it under his chin, feeling his jaw crack. The beast was sent spiraling out of the village and sent tumbling down the hill only to slam headfirst into a tree.

"Yeah! Two for one!" Gully cheered.

She turned to check on the man who gave her the quest, but before he could hand over the gold, Gully was hit by a flash of light, and soon the man was standing by himself. Alone.

Gully would find herself on some sort of lookout, alongside other characters. She growled and got into a fighting stance, ready to defend herself.

"Alright, who was it? Who brought me here!?"

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Cromartous

189.jpg

"..."

And so, the man cometh.

After the little shebang with a certain multiversal hotel a little while ago, the hero had easily enough returned to his home world and settled back. Seemed like that ordeal was taken enough fine enough, as far as he knew. Still, even though it was really a simple (if not morbid) idea, he kept Genos out of the finer details, even when pressed. Poor kid didn't need to know, after all. It was a professional's business after all.

And surely enough, hardly a few weeks had passed before the hero for fun found himself pulled into some other cross-dimensional incident, except this time, seems like he was pulled against his own will.

Well, this was inconvenient.

Saitama only stared blankly as everyone else talked, one party about some bad guys like a "Cell" android person, some other people exchanging with each other in a familiar manner like they were old friends, and blah blah blah. God, there was so many people here. He wasn't gonna be able to keep track of them all, so he didn't bother trying to, right off the bat.

Besides, a lot of them were kinda weird looking anyway.

190.jpg

"... Can I go home?"

And so, the man spoketh to the people in charge.

@Raynar Saassin @Anybody

Despite the three conversations he was already holding at once, Mason found a fourth one to start.

View attachment 2989
"Miss, you said your name was Aegis? Er... Aigis? I'll try to remember it. So many new names at once, it has got me kinda flustered."

"You wouldn't happen to recognize this girl's uniform, would you?"
Mason asked, pointing to Asuha, "I know you probably both don't come from the same place, but on the off chance that you do, it could be a big help."

@Crow @Minerva

HdlwDyD.jpg

View attachment 2990
"Hey, Ben, maybe we should be careful going in there. I'm getting a supernaturel vibe from that place. I think it's a bit more than just a gym."

View attachment 2991
"I suppose we better go in and follow him, if Dende says it's okay. I'm pretty sure this is his home. You up for training, Aigis, Stiles?"

FhiNeRK.png

"It's the uniform of Gekkoukan High." She said, with a smile on her face. "I doubt anyone outside Iwatodai City would know of it."

View attachment 2990

View attachment 2991

"Training? Are we going into Tartarus?"

"Ha, what could go wrong- woah!"

Ben felt the effects of ten times gravity as his body lay on the floor. He picked himself up as he resisted the gravity.

"Supernatural effects as in magic gravity? I think Gravattack can fix this. Or better yet..."

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down as he transformed. His body shrank and his features became more Asian in appearance. His hair swayed and spiked as they turned from brown to black. Finally, a tail extended from his spine. His outfit was altered to resemble a male qipao - an Earth outfit as opposed to a Saiyan one.

Before those is the Time Chamber was a new form. Ignoring the hair, the form seemed just a bit taller than Kid Trunks. This new form made a pose. It seemed to move so swiftly and smoothly despite Ben's prior gravity problem. It seemed that this primate-based form was adapted to the gravitational conditions.

"I don't think I have a good name for my... uh... Saiya people form yet," the newest member of the Saiyan race speaks as he looks at his palms. "I can actually feel my baby fat. Is this supposed to be the chrysalis before I become a Saiyafly?"

"Aigis-san, do you recognise Shinjugamine Girls' School's Middle School uniform? The High School uniform has the same blazer, but the skirt's more checkered. Maybe you've seen people wearing it?"

Will noticed a newcomer enter the lookout. She didn't find his appearance odd, but his power was insane. It almost even reached her level. Maybe he too knew what was going on?

The Keeper walked over to Saitama, looking him up and down.

"So.... you new here, too?"

@Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back