Ceris - A Nationbuilding RP (OOC)

Hey, I'm glad you guys have picked colours, I can make a nice map now. I'll just assume the colours you've marked on the map okay? @Stoic which of the two colours would you want, red or yellow? Or black, like your text post. II'm back on my laptop so yay! I'll be posting more often. Also, can you all please post your nations' capital cities' names? And any other important cities if you want.

Okay, so I guess the time-scale of the game will play out in weeks or so, since the scale is massive. Armies mobilising, and crossing land distances and all takes time.

@Edge45 Hmm, I think we'll get a little cramped for space right now. I'm so sorry, but I'll let you know if a spot opens up!

@thespacekid My current capital is Durorg, it's the green star on my territory claim. The holy citadel Ug Olmorz is another point of note, though if I may could we not put it on the map? No one knows it's location except certain elders, and it's only used for choosing the next king.

Also, are we posting in an order? Or can I post anytime?

My capital's called Aetoria a center of trade and culture, I'd prefer the bigger yellow part that I marked as my land, I prefer to keep my text black but am willing to use yellow if for some reason it's needed.

Last edited:
My capital city's name is helms deep Basikor and it already has a description of defences, although maybe I should create a general overview.

Would it be possible to make this an epic RP? That way everyone could have a thread devoted to their civilization and you wouldn't have to look through a bunch of posts to find the most up to date information.

The Republic of Aflar's capital city is the star and it's name is Aflar.

The High Kingdom of Mork'al's capital is where the little pink dot is. Its carved into a mountain and is called Morak Dunak. (City of Kings in dwarven tongue)

Yo what's everyone's views on defeat? I'm perfectly fine if you manage to defeat me, and you don't need to ask my permission or anything. I wanna know what your opinions are so I don't just up and declare war then realise you don't wanna risk losing.

I'm fine for the most part as long as you talk to me first in order to coordinate. I don't want my country to go out without a fighting chance and all if that's understandable.

Im ok with whatever happens, after all losing is half the fun.... winning is the better half though.

I'm fine for the most part as long as you talk to me first in order to coordinate. I don't want my country to go out without a fighting chance and all if that's understandable.
Of course of course. That wouldn't be fun for anyone. Gotta be fair. What I mean is that if you manage to wipe out my army or disrupt my country through a fair means, then I have no problem with losing. Just wondering if it's the same for you lot. Btw I think it's your turn to post Commander. Ye have a letter.

If we're going in order its Lazz's turn. That's what I'm assuming we're doing which is why I haven't posted anything yet.

@ChelonianCommander probably best that you post before I do for this meeting, so as to set the scene and get the ball rolling. Posts will most likely be shorter for the duration of the meeting, but still at an adequate length.

Back