Ceris - A Nationbuilding RP (OOC)

The meeting between Dohna and the Mitron Imperium will occur in a private convo, so as to not clog up the pages. The results will be announced once we are done.

Looks at his diplomacy talks
It's hard to be a scary evil dude when they aren't actually afraid of you.

Looks at his diplomacy talks
It's hard to be a scary evil dude when they aren't actually afraid of you.
You gotta give everyone else a reason to be scared. Currently your just another nation in the eyes of most. A mean one, but not a scary one.

As I said at the start this is my first nation builder rp, so I was waiting on a little guidance or for something to happen, but if I am supposed to continue building my empire up through post like my last one I will.

You gotta give everyone else a reason to be scared. Currently your just another nation in the eyes of most. A mean one, but not a scary one.
Right then. Let's go threaten another country. The desert people don't have much of a military right? A scholar nation yeah?

Yea sure, your just gonna have to get through the dwarven territory first
Looks at the Dwarf territory
What in world. Why do you have a random piece sticking out through the ravine? You've tied off my way to get through there.

Don't suppose you'll just let me through?

Looks at the Dwarf territory
What in world. Why do you have a random piece sticking out through the ravine? You've tied off my way to get through there.

Don't suppose you'll just let me through?
Gonna have to be really convincing to the dwarven king to let you pass and attack one of their few friends.

Time to prepare for war! How long would it take to travel that far?

"Understand the mountains just as well" HAH SILLY IGNORANT HUMANS
I would like to introduce you to Mitron culture. Our nobles and peasants alike are used to the already heavily tunnelled and fortified mountains within our domain, of which there are lots. 80% of our towns are mountain holds. We have more mountains than you, and have extensively made each our homes.

I would like to introduce you to Mitron culture. Our nobles and peasants alike are used to the already heavily tunnelled and fortified mountains within our domain, of which there are lots. 80% of our towns are mountain holds. We have more mountains than you, and have extensively made each our homes.
95% of the dwarven population is underground. And I'm sure that what ever you have built underground the dwarves can put to shame

Back