Ceris - A Nationbuilding RP (OOC)

95% of the dwarven population is underground. And I'm sure that what ever you have built underground the dwarves can put to shame
By undeground do you mean in your mountains or literally under the surface of the earth? Because I'm pretty sure we could compete for the former, but I've made no progress towards the latter and plan to keep it that way.

Unless you mean artwork and the like, as the Mitron are kind of materilistic when it come so to their mountains, with much of it being simple homes, markets, convention areas, etc carved out of the inside. The true value of the mountain holds comes in the buildings which jut out from the side of the mountain at great heights, which while not artistic, are still grand in their own right.

Underground is a mix of both, even in the plains and deserts most homes and stuff are carved into the earth. But basically yea I guess artistically I think I have you beat hands down, the dwarves have been in this mountains forever and have carved out some really good looking stuff. Militaristic I think I edge you out as the dwarves are pure defensive, and have had centuries to perfect their defenses. Lava and spike traps are common, and there are many areas for ranged units to rain death both inside and out of the mountains. Either way, the main thing about the dwarves is that, in their current state. They may not be able to lay siege to another nation, but they are one very, very, VERY tough nut to crack even for the most powerful armies.

Underground is a mix of both, even in the plains and deserts most homes and stuff are carved into the earth. But basically yea I guess artistically I think I have you beat hands down, the dwarves have been in this mountains forever and have carved out some really good looking stuff. Militaristic I think I edge you out as the dwarves are pure defensive, and have had centuries to perfect their defenses. Lava and spike traps are common, and there are many areas for ranged units to rain death both inside and out of the mountains. Either way, the main thing about the dwarves is that, in their current state. They may not be able to lay siege to another nation, but they are one very, very, VERY tough nut to crack even for the most powerful armies.
Ah, I think I've spotted the difference between our nations.
The Dwarves use the mountains as their primary bastion of defence, a resolute wall to break all attackers where they present invaders with a hail of iron, lava and stone. The Mitron utilise the mountains as supporting characters to open ground fighting, where instead of an iron wall they whittle down the enemy and use the height advantages, premature knowledge of the area and the various tunnels in order to chokepoont, trap and ambush invaders.

Ah, I think I've spotted the difference between our nations.
The Dwarves use the mountains as their primary bastion of defence, a resolute wall to break all attackers where they present invaders with a hail of iron, lava and stone. The Mitron utilise the mountains as supporting characters to open ground fighting, where instead of an iron wall they whittle down the enemy and use the height advantages, premature knowledge of the area and the various tunnels in order to chokepoont, trap and ambush invaders.
Very true. It cant also be seen as the mountains are the dwarves life blood. They dont just live in the mountains, they are their life. For the mitrons its just another tool to be used in the art of war.

I see that you're full, but if you need another player for whatever reason I'll be down for this.

Back