New User Curiosity Attracted the Insane

Vague o3

Duke of the Void
Introductions... Alright! Let me try this! Ahem.

Like said on the title, I stumbled upon here
Like a moth to the flame, oh so very clear
Vague o3 is the name, Ai-in Ayan for another
Hello and thank you, to welcomers and all greet-er!

Be dwelling in forums, to multi-player and such
Do pardon my mistakes, I try to correct and edit as much.
Joining an RP, characters named from plants
Oleander, Iris, and sometimes even Branch

Fantasy and adventure, sometimes drama to make it fun
Slice of life, maybe? Things as gentle as the sun
Or maybe to lemons, and limes, or worse
Could also play NPCs just to satisfy a thirst.

Rhymes are not my good point, my head already hurts.
It was actually fun, What I think is what I blurt...s
I'll be lurking around and stalking a few
Hellow again and... yeah, this thing will do.

I've got to say that's pretty good. Probably more effort than I put into my introduction post. Unless of course you copy and pasted it from a previous introduction post and it's just your trademark. Anyhow, based on the effort it took write that I'm gonna guess that you already checked out the approval guide. If you haven't that's a great place to get started. It will help you get familiar with the site. Also, you can give a yell if you have questions. I'll be around later on. Right now I'm headed to bed. Got to get some sleep before I get up for work. Hope to see you around!

I've got to say that's pretty good. Probably more effort than I put into my introduction post. Unless of course you copy and pasted it from a previous introduction post and it's just your trademark. Anyhow, based on the effort it took write that I'm gonna guess that you already checked out the approval guide. If you haven't that's a great place to get started. It will help you get familiar with the site. Also, you can give a yell if you have questions. I'll be around later on. Right now I'm headed to bed. Got to get some sleep before I get up for work. Hope to see you around!
Nah, just came up with that. That was why some arent even rhymming [spelling?] Haha.

And yes, I am reading through the approval guide. I am curios though, do I have to make a post on each of the forums? I can live with that.

Nighty, night!

That's not quite what you have to do, basically they just want to see that you're active and respecting the rules

I was approved relatively quickly, I think it was because I was interacting with the site owners in the discord and telling them about stuff I'm gonna do. I have a massive wizards RP that I'm running that I'm trying to get started, I should see about what each person who has expressed interest in it wants to do... That'll probably be a start...

That introduction was awesome >w< welcome to STC!! If you have any questions for hesitate to ask me or one of the other staff memebers!

To answer your question. You can reply to the ones you want to ^-^ it’s just to show that you are engaging with the community and getting involved. You are only able to post in certain places at the moment, but once you are approved you will be able to have access to everywhere. I’m sure you know where those places are as I have seen that you are posting in places, but let me know if you would like me to tell you where those places are. I hope that was helpful

I do have a question and that is... what got you into roleplay?

Oooh, alrighty. Thanks~

I do have a question and that is... what got you into roleplay?
All started because of plot bunnies. My motivation in continuing a story I was doing was dwindling down and thought it would be nice to have a co-author. Stumbled upon an RP Forum in a fanfic site. Been there for 3 months until the people I was with were not posting. Craving for more, I started looking for sites dedicated to written RPs. Saw the votation site for these types of stuff and joined ^^

I was out for about five years and then decided to rekindle my love of writing.

I have a question and I am too scared to actually PM anyone.

I am trying World Building. Where might I post it? It's not really for RP... just wanted to try my hands on it. Where is the appropriate forum for that? Is it in Creative Forums? Creative Writing in particular?

creative writing would work, it's where I put the reconstruction ofmy world for my epic RP

Sorry, I missed your question. Had a couple of long days at work.Glad to see you're joining the crew. You'll be a great addition to our little empire.

I loved the rhymes!!
I swear I can't keep up with the time.
There are so many new faces
From so many places
New styles
New art
Fresh Writing
Intros are a Great Start!
If you need help
Don't forget to ask
Cause helping (and welcoming)
Are my favorite two tasks!

Super lame, I haven't written something like this in ages lol but I mean every word!! Welcome to STC Vague o3!

Truth be told, I was not expecting
For someone to actually reply with rhyming
It's great to be here, a boost of courage
And another water for my tree of knowledge.

Yeah, I can't. Too many brain cells lost. Thanks for the warm welcome! I was actually smiling as I read through all these :D

Back