Dark topics chat

Now, as you all create more chaos I will simply remain back here in my corner lest I am needed for anything of any sort.

He gives you a confused look, hes never heard of this before because hes been in the dark for so long his robotic mind is untainted, but always curious.
What do you mean?

He would grab a chair and sit in his corner in silence now contemplating his purpose on this planet-

Don't mean you have to do what you were created to do. Serve others but have no free will yourself? What sort of life is that?

I am unsure what you mean by that... I was simply programmed this way, and I do not mind following direct orders so long as they are acceptable requests in my coding... at least I dont think I mind. I am merely a being without worry of most things you mortals will worry about. Starvation, sleep, relationships, all of those I am open to learn, but am unable due to coding and structure of my being. Unless add ons are made, however that would be considered tampering with private property according to my code.

Robots don't have to worry about that stuff, that's true. But it's nice to know that you'd like to learn about them.

Back