Dark topics chat

I have no idea what you're talking about! These accusations are completely unsubstantiated! I have done no such thing!

hehehehehe, they never suspect a thing

Nifty is probably my second favorite character behind Tom Trench

uhuh, SURE we'll go with that

Nifty kinds gives off yandere vibes tbh, just the way that she obsesses over the littlest of things, but it could be just me

I like how we all just got carried away from what this was originally supposed to be abt X D

did you murder the children?

There is no evidence supporting that fact, and the police were never able to confirm a killer! There is no evidence that I killed them! Innocent until proven guilty, after all!

uhuh, SURE we'll go with that

Nifty kinds gives off yandere vibes tbh, just the way that she obsesses over the littlest of things, but it could be just me

Precisely why I like her! I have OCD myself, and seeing Nifty obsess over every little thing and trying to make things perfect makes her such a relatable character for me, since I do the exact same thing. It just makes her enjoyable since I see much of myself in her.

I like how we all just got carried away from what this was originally supposed to be abt X D

I mean it doesn't really matter. This is a place to just chill and hang out and talk about what we like.

There is no evidence supporting that fact, and the police were never able to confirm a killer! There is no evidence that I killed them! Innocent until proven guilty, after all!

So if i was to run a quick scan over the pizzeria would that be fine?

Back