Atlantis - City of Dreams Dungeon

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
In the bowels of the great palace that is the home of the Devil of the Precinct of the Lion is a place where only the brave --or perhaps just the mentally ill-- wander to. This place is ever changing with one constant. The Devil wearing a mask of pearl white.

Mephisto - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

He lead the way into the belly of his home. A table was set with a wide assortment of food clearly brought in from the Boar Precinct. Helping Emerald into a seat he sat down across from her all around the was a display of various pets the sin of Pride had collected over the ages. They waited on their master without thought for their own well being.

He gave a smile as one woman stepped forward and poured wine into a goblet before moving to another goblet. A scalpel sat next to this one. Setting down the wine bottle she picked up the scalpel and sliced her wrist open to pour the liquid into the waiting glass. She moved away once done. Mephisto took the goblet of blood and sipped it, "I hope everything is to your liking, my dear."

Emerald Victoria - Dungeon, Lion Precinct

She regarded the lavish set up with intrigue, she preferred to live a more modest lifestyle, as that's the only life she knew, but whenever she got a chance to sample the taste of riches, she certainly savored it. An eyebrow was raised at the servant's actions, these weak women were hurting themselves without any desire for a reward or benefit for themselves. She supposed that it was merely the effect the sin of Pride had over these normal pets.

When Mephisto addressed her again, she gave him a pleasant smile. "It all looks great, Mephisto." She said as she began to dig into her meal, such delicacies were a welcome change from her diet and carb efficient meals. She regarded her suitor with a curious eye as a question she forgot to ask him this morning crossed her mind. "Mephisto, when you came over this morning, you asked if anything strange had happened recently. Why was that?"

Mephisto- Dungeon, Lion Precinct

Mephisto was eating slowly as he usually did. Enjoying a meal was more than simply taking in the substance before him but taking in everything all around him. The women, the men, the food, and even the air. Some hated eating with him due to his desire to have everything perfect and peaceful.

His gaze slide to the woman across from him. He had a choice to make. Be honest and let her in further into his realm of truth or lie and push her away at the next chance. If he did that this would be the last time they shared a moment like this. It bothered him some.

"What I am going to tell you never leaves your lips or I will kill you with my own hands," his gaze made it very clear he wasn't joking and that h needed her word of silence.

She was a bit taken aback by how serious he was about this, she hadn't been expecting a death threat from him. The thought of a fight to the death with Mephisto piqued her interest slightly, but she shook off that thought, she liked this relationship of theirs too much to have it end so soon.

"You have my word. Whatever you tell me shall never leave this room." She said honestly, then looked around at the servants. "Should we get rid of them for this talk, or do you actually trust them?"

The male waved to the servants to leave not that it would have mattered. They were so far gone they weren't really human. With his attention now on the woman across from him he sighed, "Long ago my grandfather found this island. It was filled with untold riches and just as many horrors. One of those horrors was the powers the Devils control today or at least try to. There was another power held in this island that only showed itself for a moment before vanishing. Have you heard the rumors of a woman in all white able to cleanse one of all their sins? The God's Will? She isn't human and never was. I have reason to believe she is finally making a move. Her goal is a noble one if not impossible."

He drank some of the blood in his goblet before continuing, "My sister is returning to the island due to reports of hundreds of bodies being found in the waters near this island. As we are the only population in this region of the world they assume it comes from here. Word of the darkness of this island has reached the main lands."

Emerald listened intently to what Mephisto had to say, learning more about the island she called home and the forces that surround it. This 'God's Will' character seemed to be a foe that Mephisto took very seriously, though she couldn't understand what his sister had to do with all of this. "So they finally started to figure out what's really going on around here. But even so, what could your sister do about it? She some kind of F.B.I. agent or influential diplomat who could shut Atlantis down or something?"

He stood up then and moved over to her, "I pushed my sister to leave this island due to the large number of people on the island that will do anything for her. On top of that this God's Will woman can influence her unlike any of us."

The man who showed no fear shivered slightly as of remembering something he never wanted to. His mother died thanks to that woman. It was how he gained the title of Devil of Pride. His eyes softened slightly as he turned away from her.

He hated being weak in front of anyone. Even more so in front of someone he wanted in his bed.

As he explained the methods of God's Will, the scarlet haired warrior seemed to smirk, a look of confidence in her eyes. "If she needs to influence others to do her dirty work for her, than this God's Will must be trash in a straight up brawl. Sounds to me like all we gotta do is find her, then you can let me rip her apart. Problem solved." She said, rubbing her hands together like she was excited for the hunt to come.

The devil shook his head slightly, "I've tried that. She'll only be reborn each time she dies. She is a constant just as we are."

Returning to his seat he downed the rest of the blood then poured himself some wine. He needed to get the current problem off his mind so he could think more clearly about it later. Her expression reminded him of the fact she didn't understand quite so fully what they were against. His phone was in his pocket in case an incident came up that needed his attention come sun rise, "Let's move on to more pleasant thoughts for now."

She let out a disappointed sigh and pouted as Mephisto shot down her idea, seems there was more to this God's Will then she expected, so she'd follow Mephisto's lead on that particular issues for the time being.

Her face brightened when Mephisto mentioned more pleasant thoughts. "Oh? And what thoughts did you particularly have in mind, Mephisto?" She purred seductively. The mood may have faded a bit due to the seriousness of their earlier conversation, but she was eager to recapture the lust, she'd been waiting all day for this and her inner fire couldn't take much more of it.

The male leaned forward after a moment of thought, "How's about good ol fashioned fight between us? Fight till we decide to fuck?"

He personally loved fighting till they couldn't take a moment more of the tight pleasure that aimed to eat them alive and gave in. It was funner that way more intense and satisfying. Getting up he shrugged off his coat and pulled his tie loose as he made his way around the table again. Dropping the silk cloth in her hands he leaned down so he was eye level with his prey, "Deal?"

She pushed him away slightly and stood up. "Sounds like fun, just let me slip into something a bit more comfortable first." More accurately, slip out of, as she shrugged off her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground. She would be fighting in nothing but her bra and panties, which was honestly no different than fighting in the cage. Her ease of movement was even slightly more free with so little causing friction in her legs.

She entered into the same fighter's stance she'd used against her previous opponent. "Challenger first, hope you give me more of a challenge then that last guy." She said with a wink.

Mephisto gave a wicked grin as he unbuttoned his shirt then toed his shoes off. Left in socks and slacks the man was a sight to behold. Slim strong arms were connected to a torso of equal value. His gaze was on her as he moved to fall into a more relaxed version of her stance. He had learned a long time ago that it was better to stay relaxed then not when fighting.

A quick lunge forward was accompanied by a upward kick towards her left hip with his right leg. His gaze never left her own. It was a matter of reading body moment to him. If one know the body well enough they could see a fake punch before it happened.

She followed his body, sidestepping to her left and letting his leg crash into her right leg as she raised it to block the kick. Moving forward she wrapped her hands around his neck, attempting to pull him into a Muay Thai clinch which would leave his body exposed to her knee attacks. Prepping for success, she brought her knee up, aiming for the center of his solar plexus, attempting to knock the wind out of him.

Mephisto- Dungeon, Lion Precinct

Dropping to a knee he managed to avoid the hold and did something slightly desperate. He aimed to ram his left shoulder into her stomach while wrapping his arms around her waist. He hoped to lessen the strike that hit his upper chest by pushing upward with his legs aiming to lift her off her feet.

If he succeeded he would throw her on the four poster bed on the far side of the room. Once she landed he would be on her like the beast his Precinct was know as. Tearing the rest of their clothing away to make love to her the rest of the night.

~~~~~~

"Leave when you are ready," He told her as he drew her tighter against him. It wasn't in him to ask her to stay. Further more it wasn't in him to demand she leave before he fell harder than he already had. There was something about her passion and acceptance of his existence that warmed his normally cold heart. It was in that warmth that he found his greatest terror. He never wished to be forgiven for his sins. Even more so he didn't want her to forgive him. He healed her wounds till all that was left was smooth ivory colored flesh before he pulled away and got out of bed.

Slowly he made his way over to the table where their cold dinner sat hardly touched. Picking up her goblet of wine he sipped from it before moving to find some clothing for himself. His bare foot found the soft silk of Emerald's dress on the floor causing him to stoop to pick it up to keep it from further ruin. Casually he draped it over the back of one of the chairs at the table. He would have to buy her one that suited her hair color a bit more. The shape had been sublime but the color wasn't one that allowed for her to stand out in all her beauty. A dark green or black perhaps... He made a note mentally to talk to his tailor.

Last edited:
Emerald Victoria - Dungeon, Lion

His warmth was there one second, and then like he always did, he moved away, leaving her as cold and alone as she was the day her father died. She should've been used to it by now, but that pang of loss she felt when Mephisto got out of the bed was stronger now then it ever had been before. She couldn't just leave his place like this was normal, because it wasn't anymore and she needed to talk to him about it before it drove her crazy.

"Hold it right there." She called to him, following the sin of Pride out of bed and grabbing his arm so she could turn him to face her. "We gotta talk, and I'm not leaving until you give me a serious discussion, got it?" Her voice was firm, but her eyes were soft and confused, as if she didn't truly know where to begin. "Look, Mephisto, I... we've been doing this for a while now, and every time we do, it's been fun. But lately it's started to become more than just fun for me."

She took a deep breath and let the inner fire give her the courage to express her feelings. "You took this violent nobody from the southside of Chicago, and have made me feel special, like I'm worth a damn to somebody. That jobber I laid out last night? Normally I would've drawn the match out, fed my anger into tearing him apart piece by piece, but I ended it quickly because I was so eager to be with you. I don't know what this is, but I do know that I want to be the only person you share this with, and I'll kill any other bitch who tries to get with you, Niomi included." She growled that last part, her eyes showing how serious she was about this.

The male was more than surprised as his arm was grabbed by the woman he had just left. His vibrant crimson eyes stared down at her own in complete awe. Was she daft? He could kill her for doing such a thing. But why wasn't he? Instead why was he reaching out to her with his other hand and wrapping it tenderly around the back of her neck, "Emerald," He stared into her gaze. That dark part of him screamed to send her running to he hills as soon as possible, "You will always be worth something more than this island to me. I take more pride in seeing you dance your way around others and bend them to your will than I do knowing I've mastered the art of torture."

He rested his forehead against hers as a soft huff of air escaped him. Drawing her closer to his body again he kissed her lips in a way he hadn't before. This chaste and far more gentle than any he had given to her nor any other being, "What do you want, Emerald? To be my bride? For me to promise my everything to you?"

Some part of Mephisto needed to know. How far did this woman want him to go? He doubt he could handle the relationship only living out a few years at most before dying as the one his mother had been in. Mephisto prayed too often that the slim that helped give life to his sister and him never showed up in the future.

Emerald Victoria - Dungeon, Lion

She was surprised to see him so easily open himself up to her, it made her heart soar to hear that he felt a similar fondness to her. The kiss that the two of them shared in that moment confirmed all of her feelings for him. It was the simplest kiss in the world, but the amount of care and passion put into it nearly brought the sin of Wrath to tears.

Then came the question. What did she want? She had no idea, she knew she wanted him, but what did that truly mean. She looked into his eyes lost for words and struggling to find an answer. "I don't think I want all of that, yet. I just... I don't know, I just want to know for now that you're serious about this, about what we have together. I don't want any other man but you, Mephisto, and I want you to feel the same towards me. Look I've never done this before, I don't know what you want me to tell you!" She was beginning to panic a bit, this was new territory for her and for the first time in years, she was scared of failing.

He quickly placed a finger over her lips at her ramblings. Oh how that annoyed him usually his gaze remained gentle with her, "Then we will take it one step at a time till we know exactly what we want from each other. I'm not good with opening up. Not since my sister left this place," He rubbed the back of his neck slightly before giving her one of those rare genuine smiles, "But there is much time to share between us and as much time for you to understand why I don't let just any one here. Let's take breakfast under the tree it will..."

His gaze tore from her as if he could hear something she couldn't. One of his hands went to his chest as if it pained him some, "I suppose that will have to wait for now. Let's return to my condo so we can clean up. My unwanted guest will be arriving within a few hours."

It was part of his curse. He could always feel when the candidate for his title came and went. If he ever met his end Ali would become the next Devil of Pride. Her ideals may very well spell the end for the reign of the Devils if she ever became the head of the beast. Slowly he lead the woman at his side to his private elevator that would take them to his on the top floor.

Back