New User Durza something or other? maybe

sup guys

I'm starting an RP with a very fantasy-like approach, would you like to participate?

Greetings, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

I'm just popping in to give you a little nudge because I know you have a friend here, and would no doubt like to start roleplaying. Unfortunately a five word introduction post hasn't given the administrators much to work with as far as reviewing your account. Many of your other posts didn't have much substance for us to work with either. If you could take the time to write up a more involved introduction post, we can get your account re-reviewed for approval.

In the meanwhile let me know if you're having trouble finding anything, or if you need assistance with anything :)

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

damn, you bloody fool...

I told you what to do but you're just being lazy... :(

so i guess i'm going to talk about myself or something like that.:emoji_disappointed_relieved: i would tell you my name but nahhh aint about that life fam. My best friend is a russian broski who likes memes and the defenders........ he asked me to address him as the immortal iron fist sworn enemy to the hand, soooo yeah. one of my other friends is warden and drakey. i use to be in another forum, then ONE OF THEM WAS A MORON AND GOT THE OTHER PERSON'S ACCOUNT REMOVED BECAUSE THEY WERE STUPID!!!!! I'M LOOKING AT YOU WARDEN I'M NAMING FINGERS AND POINTING NAMES.(okay his name isn't warden here it was warden in the other forum so im not really naming fingers and pointing names) anyyyyways i really lovvvvveeee sci-fi and fantasy, and i use to be in a chessclub, i played tackle football for 11yrs. i started wrestling my freshman year along with the rowing team happened. then my school bough- i mean recrui- i mean gave scholarships to a bunch of football player so now i'm on the sailing team *woah i'm out of breath

sorry tiko that i have never met before about my short post i was really busy and didn't have time to really get to sit down and write

well about some time ago i don't remember i was at my cousin's house and we were playing will legos and then their mother kicked us out side so i was like BUT I NEED To pEEEEE!!! so i went to the bathroom, now at my cousins house they have a glass sliding door that they normal keep closed so after i was done in the bathroom i sprinted top speed into a door needless to say the door won i went to the doc who lied to me and said that i in fact did win even though my nose was frinken sideways. now after you get back on your seat because you fell of laughing in my defence i was the fourth nose it had conquered. now onto my fingers both from football the first is more embarrassing then the second, so an hour before i even left to go to practice i was at my house throwing my football and *facepalm* i caught the football wrong and broke my middle finger *cough* anyways i went to practice and played that season with a broken finger, the next season we were doing some catching drills and this 6 almost 7 foot monster comes up and smashes my hand so hard he breaks my other middle finger, now back to my nose. so my first wrestling season was fun i was wrestling this person (he was a state champion and i was on like my 5 match period) and he takes my head (this is totally legal) and smashes it into the mat... i lost i went to the doctor and i was thinking they would be like naw it aint broke or dude it broke, you know what they said they said it was CRUSHED like effen what now ahhahhahahhaha

Back