catradora

Piece of trash
I had this idea for a roleplay, which might just be entirely bizarre, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

You have just enrolled at Embard School of Magicks. You passed the entrance exam (I can't promise it was with flying colours, but you passed it nonetheless), and you were sorted into one of the four Tracks. Tracks basically determine what kind of Magick you will be learning, based on which one you have the most potential for. These are the ones I have come up with:

The Match Track teaches a type of Magick that you learn in stages, each one harder than the next. Matchers (people who have graduated this Track) usually use their Magick for building things, like physical structures, or trust, more than anything else.

The Shell Track teaches a type of Magick that is tricky to get the hang of, but once you do, it is easy to excel at. Shellders (people who have graduated this track) tend to use their Magick for simple, everyday tasks, like cooking, or cleaning.

The Compass Track teaches a type of Magick that no-one can ever truly master. There is endless knowledge and lore on this, which people dedicate their whole lives to studying. Camps (people who have graduated this Track) tend to be scientists, or mathematicians, who use their Magickal skills to help them learn about the world.

The Star Track teaches a type of Magick which is extremely slow-burn. It takes so long to master, that no-one ever has - they have all died before they could. If someone ever did, they would be practically invincible, and could destroy universes with a wave of their hand. Starlas (people who have graduated this Track) could be or do anything they ever wanted, with no consequences.

The most common Track is the Shell Track, because it's so easy to learn and use, then the Match Track, the Compass Track, and finally the Star Track. There have been no Starlas for the past 150 years, until you came along. You and your class are known as The Miracle Class for that reason.

When you enter the North Wing of the school, where the Starlas sleep, eat and take all their classes, you find it dusty, and covered in cobwebs. Everything has been abandoned for years, and so, for both that reason and the absence of Masters of the Track, it is severely understaffed. Nevertheless you muddle through with the few teachers you have, and become famous throughout the world. You are superstars - everybody knows your name, your face, almost everything about you, thanks to the lax security in the North Wing that allows press and paparazzi to come and go as they please. But how will you deal with this fame and power? All of you seem to be getting further in your studies than anyone before, and closer to mastering them once and for all...but what happens when (approx) six people have more power than the human mind can comprehend? What happens when six people are limitless in every possible way? That is up to you to decide.

So I'm looking for 2+ interested people; you would be able to have up to 3 OCs involved at a time, and you'd have to abide by the site rules (obviously). Any style of writing is fine, and I'm 100% LGBTQIA+, any race, any ethnicity, basically any minority supporting. If you're not, don't even bother replying. I will give out more info if people are interested :)

note: @KatsuTheCat made me realise I should point out that I do know how to spell magic this spelling was done on purpose

Click here for the rp thread
Click here for the character thread
Click here for the ooc thread

Last edited:
Back