The Embard School of Magicks - Character Thread

catradora

Piece of trash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you can drop of your characters for my Embard School of Magicks RP! You need to include at least the following info: name, age, gender, pronouns if necessary, appearance, personality/bio.

Name: Morgan Blue
Nickname(s): Blue
Pronouns: They/them
Appearance:
View attachment 7509
Personality/bio: Blue tends to be quite sensible, but is definitely able to let loose when the time comes. They are kind to people, and often sacrifice their own happiness for others'. They definitely have a dark side, but it only ever comes out if you disrespect their girlfriend, so don't.

Name: Tammy White
Nickname(s): Tam
Appearance:
View attachment 7514
Personality/bio: She is super sweet, kind, cutesy, and just overall adorable. If Tammy was in Danganronpa she would be the ultimate puffball - or at least, that's what everyone thinks. Only Blue knows about her secret hunger for power, because they are the only one who can calm her down when it overtakes her.

Last edited:
Name: Sean (Couldn't think of a second name for this handsome boi right here.)

Nickname: Sea.

Appearance:
View attachment 7525 (It was... Inevitable..)

Personality: Lazy and funny.. He loves to tell jokes, and is lazy. Want him to stop sleeping in class? Tough luck. Despite his lazy demeanor, he has a vast knowledge in various different subjects, one of them including Quantum Physics.

Name: Michi Tanaka

Nickname(s): Mochi

Pronouns: They/Them

Appearance:
View attachment 7524

Personality/Bio: Shy, has trouble trusting people, is really good with technology, adorable. their best friend is their cat, Dr Toast Con Queso, but obviously they cant bring that to school so they keep a framed picture by their bed.

Last edited:
I might add more characters as we go along, and I'll be sure to post a character sheet for each of them here :)

I mean I guess they could use their magick to change their sex at will? But unless your character has specifically studied magick before they arrived, they won't be able to do it straight away

Alrighty... Apologies for the half-assery I did. Just got a shot and it's taking over my system

Name: Iris Adventurine

Pronouns: He

Personality/Bio:

History:

Growing up with two male parents, Iris was already exposed to the wonders of everything. He was already open-minded at a young age. His love of learning had him take up music lessons and tutors for advance topics.
At one time, during his early years, he was confronted and bullied for having gay parents. Iris was very protective of his parents so he verbally abused them until the bullies felt like they were shit. The one leading the group almost committed suicide because of Iris' guilt tripping. Iris asked to transfer schools then.
Being in a new environment, Iris could finally take on his interests without anyone judging. He joined the drama club and music club. In his spare time, he would be in the libraries reading through volumes about history and magic.

Trouble:
Chooses not to talk. 'I better not speak what is in my mind' is his answer when asked why he does not talk. If he does talk, it's mostly to insult someone or degrade them.
A bullshitter and a hypocrite. Also a Gaslighter.
Has no shame in dragging others into activities.

Weakness:
Sudden loud sounds he is not prepared to. He is temporarily stunned if he is surprised.
Lack of stamina.
He gets a bit crossed if someone calls him a manipulative bastard or anything related to that name.

Strength:
Known to have a 'hundred faces'. He creates complex and convincing lies.
Open-minded.
Loyal.
He knows random facts. Mostly morbid facts

Alrighty... Apologies for the half-assery I did. Just got a shot and it's taking over my system

Name: Iris Adventurine

Pronouns: He

Personality/Bio:

History:

Growing up with two male parents, Iris was already exposed to the wonders of everything. He was already open-minded at a young age. His love of learning had him take up music lessons and tutors for advance topics.
At one time, during his early years, he was confronted and bullied for having gay parents. Iris was very protective of his parents so he verbally abused them until the bullies felt like they were shit. The one leading the group almost committed suicide because of Iris' guilt tripping. Iris asked to transfer schools then.
Being in a new environment, Iris could finally take on his interests without anyone judging. He joined the drama club and music club. In his spare time, he would be in the libraries reading through volumes about history and magic.

Trouble:
Chooses not to talk. 'I better not speak what is in my mind' is his answer when asked why he does not talk. If he does talk, it's mostly to insult someone or degrade them.
A bullshitter and a hypocrite. Also a Gaslighter.
Has no shame in dragging others into activities.

Weakness:
Sudden loud sounds he is not prepared to. He is temporarily stunned if he is surprised.
Lack of stamina.
He gets a bit crossed if someone calls him a manipulative bastard or anything related to that name.

Strength:
Known to have a 'hundred faces'. He creates complex and convincing lies.
Open-minded.
Loyal.
He knows random facts. Mostly morbid facts
LOVING ITTTT

Name: Haji
Appearance: Her hair is dusty blonde, speckled with dark spots that don't entirely make sense, and perpetually split at the ends. Her face is clean, bar a strange mark above her lip. She prefers clothes that shroud all but her face, cloaks with hoods being preferable, but if one were to happen upon her indecent (to her that is showing arms and legs)
they would see many strange markings seemingly burned or scarred into her skin
though she would cover it up as soon as she sees you. Her skin is sickly pale, and no amount of sun seems to tan it. As for measurements, she is about 5'1/2 and weighs about 100 pounds.
Personality: Strange, with an odd way of speaking, walking, and dressing that gives you the impression of someone who is not quite there. She is very bad with social cues which often makes her come across as rude. But she is smart, and notices tiny things, but never the whole picture. She dislikes strangers, and by strangers anyone who isn't her friend. Also, when she starts to trust someone, she almost never stops it. She is loyal to a fault and can easily be deceived once won over, even ignoring evidence against what she has been told.
Sexuality: Gray Asexual, Panromantic.
Dislikes: Anything that shows arms or legs, strangers, and bad omens. She's extremely superstitious.
Background:
She talks little about her family, though what she does let slip is that they were extremely controlling and seemed to try to mold her into the perfect candidate to become a Starla, in their own point of view. Both were Camps, and it is very obvious that they used Haji from a very young age as a test subject for their magic. The marks on her body appear to be from some kind of ritual they used on her, though she never speaks of it. Despite this and many other things that she was put through, she still loves them dearly and has a hard time admitting that they abused her.

Back