New User Eyyyy I'm new hi

Space_Candy

manic ghost
Hi, I'm newer, I used to RP a long time ago but it wasn't great. So, i'm trying again with my friend's suggestion.
Hope I do well haha.

My name is Kitty BTW

Reactions: Ver
Hi Kitty, and welcome to STC. I'll start off with a few notes about how to get started and get your account approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

If you have any other questions or need help with something don't hesitate to give a yell here. I do watch these things for a while to be sure that new members get settled in. Additionally, if you discover a glitch or a serious issue there is always the Help section where you can post the question or glitch and then the administrators will have a chance to find and fix it, or maybe another member knows the answer to the question. Anyway, great to have you here and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Just out of curiosity what sort of genre's do you like? Then my strange question of the day. If you had to drink only one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose and why?

Hello Silence! Thank you very much for your help and guidance! :)
I enjoy fandom RP, slice of life, and fantasy! I'd say water, cause I need to it survive? Cold though.

Welcome to STC. I've found this place so welcoming and helpful. I hope you like it here. And once you've become a full member, I'm always up for a role play. What sorts of fandoms do you like? Or if we can't find anything in common there, I rp fantasy as well. Anyway, welcome again.

Thank you!
I just got approved :)! I'm kind of getting back into RP after a long time lmao, but I think some fandoms I would enjoying RPing would be-

Scott Pilgrim VS The World
Life Is Strange
Kingdom Hearts possibly? I'm not too sure. I also have OCs I could use :D

Back