[Fantasy (Possibly High Fantasy)] The Merged

Otomos the Crazy

That Which Resides in the Stars Beneath the Land
41229c4cf00958f0a2d39ba3f1253324.jpg

There used to be many different pantheons. The Greeks. The Romans. The Egyptians. The Norse. The Aztec. The Hindu. The Japanese. And many more. Now, with the peace created between them, there is a new pantheon. The Merged.

For many years, the gods and deities of myth and legends were ignorant of each other; only their leaders knew that the others existed. It was meant to stay that way until the Ending of Days. However, it had come to pass that a thought would make its way through their minds. With the world as it was, evil sprouted from the thoughts of humans were bound to create and attract forces that would only bring calamity. What could be done to prevent such a fate from befalling their world? The answer was simple: unite and prepare for the coming threat. One by one, the leaders agreed to meet within the Heavens, and after a discussion, they had agreed to work together.

And so the others came. After the surprise wore off, bonds quickly formed between the pantheons. Hermes and Loki became great friends. Athena and Thoth discussed their studies. Poseidon and Ryujin formed a friendly rivalry. But it was not only bonds of friendship that were created that day. Attraction blossomed between many. There were many more pairings, both likely and unlikely. These romances produced children, raised in secret.

And so, a new pantheon was created. One that would become the bane of the rising evil.

The old world was gone. A new world, governed by new gods, had come. Now it was time... to live out their fate.

Old gods may have multiple children, even with multiple partners. (They can be reused)

There will be plenty of gods and deities that can be used, and I will make a list that names as many that I know of. If you have a god or deity I don't know about, don't be afraid to link a page about them to me.

Unlike in normal myths, gods aren't just created with their own sphere of control. A Merged inherits their abilities and domain from their parents.

For obvious reasons the Christian God is off limits as a parent. Angels can be parents, but having one ALMIGHTY as a parent would make things boring.

Hm...Well, I didn't really plan any player limit...but I think this is enough. I should be able to have something up later today (it's 5:27 AM over here by the time I made this post, so our versions of "Later Today" may be different).

You know...After careful consideration, and plenty of looking back at the old version of the RP (made by my friend Cuccoruler), This may not just be fantasy. It might be mixed genre, with an emphasis on Fantasy. I'm serious. There was a moment where we had a zombie infection, alien attack, and the destruction of almost the entirety of the human race...

Just sayin'. Be prepared for anything I throw at you, since most of it's coming from the old one.

@Tamara @Zephyria @Eternal

Interesting. I'm Invested in two other RPs, but if this one takes off I'll pop in and help

Hello! I was just wondering if any of you had some ideas you'd like to share for this RP (if you're still interested of course).

Back