Favorite Character to Roleplay?

My favourite character to play is my OC (obviously, I hardly ever rp canon characters as it's stressing me out). His name is Dimitri and I'm using him in all sorts of AUs. He was created for Harry Potter AU but then I loved him so much that I started using him EVERYWHERE. Regret nothing. Dima is an anxious sweetheart, who dreams to be an actor. He's also extremely unlucky so, for now, he's working as a shop assistant in an antique store. Deep inside he's just pure sass but he's too shy to speak his mind. I hope that I'll be able to rp Dima here as well, he's just lovely.

Another OC is Caesar. He was created for urban fantasy AU and he's a fae who spent most of his life in the human realm. Caesar is all over the place, sarcastic and flamboyant. You either love him or hate him, there's nothing in between. He's a part of Unseelie court and is eyes and ears of the king in the human realm. To be honest, Caesar is nobody important, he's not the greatest at his job. He just wants to survive and have some fun. Hedonistic and very much dead inside. Also, a lot of parents issues.

So these are my so-far favourite OCs to rp. Hope you'll like them as much as I do c:

My favorite OC is my persona, Kitty. She's... well, like me. But then, she's also not like me, as she does so many more reckless things than I do.
Kitty was my very first human OC, so she's been around for the entire 5 years I've been RPing. She's also my main OC, and I put her into almost everything before about year 2 or 3 of my career when I actually finally made a second human OC xD
It's been really interesting seeing her personality fleshed out since I've been using her for so long, and it's also intriguing to note that some of the scars from previous RPs have somehow stuck on her character depite having no legitimate relation to anything else. Pretty random, but I like it; it's nostalgic for me.

Gosh well I've done very few amount of rps with my favorite OC but I'd like to do more with him. I understand Rylen (my OC) the most out of all my OCs. He's afraid of doing new things, talking to people or stepping outside the box. He's currently possessed by hundreds of alien like creatures. All Rylen wants to do is please these creatures that are possessing him. Of course I can't relate to the fact that he's possessed but I can relate to the fact that he wants to please others before trying new things or stepping outside the box. Rylen is currently a new growing OC of mine and I'd just love to do more rps with him.

Personally, I like RPs where I can be a thief or a scout. Something quick and intelligent enough that I can move around easily. My absolute favorite character that I made for an RP game is named Amicus. He's my best character so far.

I don't have a certain OC that I use over and over but my favorite character would have to be one named Poppy Watson. She was created for this amazing story that was based loosely off of Soul Eater. I did not get to take her as far as I would have liked but gosh I really loved her. She had so much potential!

One of my more enjoyable personalities to roleplay as would be a character named Avarice, who like the name suggested had a knack for amassing valuables (in the form of people, he considered relationships and bonds more valuable than most treasures) and was so set in his ways that it quite literally led to his death. He refused the status quo of his race, which led to many fights and punishments onto him, made a deal with an unsavory god in the hopes to get enough power to achieve an otherwise impossible goal of overturning one of the strongest countries there were. Playing as him earned me a lot of bad attention from my friends characters, culminating in 5 of them and a few NPCs gathering together to have to put me down.

I enjoyed playing his personality because despite the consequences, I wanted to stay true to a character hellbent on making his goal a reality, even if it got twisted and led to many disasters, he had a dream that no one else thought could be achieved and so many others of his kind wished for but didn't have the power to reach.

Hello my user name is blitz and as such I wanted to do a bit of explaining as to why that is.
Blitz was my first ever persona for roleplaying. The name came in a verity of ranges from the Human as a species all the way over to wolves of the four legged verity. The true first Blitz Character was considered Human. He had a hard life and was literally just an alternate version of myself in the beginning. This character developing multiple Mind frames lead me to realize that the Blitz I liked to use the most was that of Blitz the Black Wolf of the pack Lonely. Here he became a true character Unlike the other Blitz's that I had made before he actually stood out as different than myself. He wasn't quiet instead he was sure of himself. He didn't with hold his abilities. and He didn't hide for no reason. His life was still hard but this time it was slightly by his choice along with others he held relationships with. The area he lived wasn't a safe area and He head to learn to adapt to it or be killed by it. Slowly this Character became inspiration for other Characters who I wanted to develop traits that I didn't have. This character That I made live through his entire life and finally died was my favorite and I will admit when he died on the screen from old age. Apart of me cried because I couldn't admit that with his passing I lost a bit of a hero in my mind. the other Blitz's still exists but the wolf Blitz was the Favorite of all of my characters for being the one to lead me into understanding that roleplay isn't just the story but the feeling behind a good character.

As much as I like roleplaying all my characters I find myself favoriting Nova Galaxy, Skyler O'Riley, Saige Connar, DeyWulf and Jewel Swanson are the most out of my girl characters and out of my male characters I favorite Kyle Lockett , Sam Lockett (no relation just same character with different names), Seth Evan and Jayson Zulimar.

Last edited:
I don’t Roleplay already existing characters, so that’s like characters in books or tv shows cause it’s makes me stress worrying about getting it right XD. I do however play characters people give to me to play, though I enjoy playing my OC’s the most. I have 20 of them and they are a wide range of personalities and appearances, but I do change things such as age or ability depending on the roleplays I use them in.

I’m gonna say... out of those Mavis and Alfie. Mavis is very high energy and isn’t afraid of everything and is meant to be a bit annoying, so I don’t get scared when I Roleplay are her because of her confidence. And then Alfie because he is dyslexic too and works really hard, which motivates me, he is also the polar opposite to Mavis but as characters they work well together so I can play both when I need to two characters in one roleplay as they interact really well

Honestly, I love all my characters way too much to pick a favorite, but if there's one I wish I could roleplay again, it would be Tamaki Chiaki(funnily enough I made him before the BNHA character). The roleplay he was in sputtered out, but I still love his concept and style. He's just a nervous witch boy who's uptight and just needs some affection!

Back