Status
Not open for further replies.
Severa groaned, getting her staff out and giving Majima a power boost. His attacks, if any, would be stronger than normal. "I should've gone to Asgard..."

@Gummi Bunnies

"..."

"Was that really necessary....?"

zqOhPXI.png

The Wolfskin did not understand why this had to happen or why everyone was acting so scared all of the sudden.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @York @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @EveryoneElse​
"It is not uncommon to find healthy plant life even in a ruined environment like this. Even so..."

Deoxys took no chances. The pokemon trodded ahead with purpose, flexing its appendages outward as the clay-like mass encompassing the alien's body began to expand outward into a durable carapace and thick slab tentacles. A second later and a defense-forme Deoxys was spearheading the group along with Schala and anyone else with their minds geared towards caution.

Wordlessly, Deoxys lifted its broad tentacles and folded them over its 'torso' like a shield, continuing a slow approach in the direction of the strange plants (or what remained of them after Will's outburst).

866523ba25f8cb450d8497e32c759975.png

"...Empty your minds," Deoxys repeated in an ominous mantra as it continued to move forward, eyes sweeping the landscape for any more peculiarities. "Empty your minds."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @York @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Ver @others​
Frank could only give the girl a stare as she destroyed the only thing on this planet that seemed to growing.

z3mJE4b.png

"Yeah a professional dunce, let me just build you a dunce cap so that everyone can see it!"

Wv2sbrA.png

"Then again that would imply that everyone already didn't think that!"

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Ben raised three fingers.

"Three..."

He lowered one.

"... two..."

One finger left.

"... one."

He scrolls through his Omnitrix's dial until he was visibly shifting between two different holograms on it, preparing to transform into a top-class gardener when the worst occurs.

"... Will, have you ever thought about our match at the Cell Games Tourney?"

Ben seemed a bit unamused at a time when he should be astonished.

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi
Will stopped hacking at the plants to point the busines end of War Song at the boy. Her light glare told him everything he needed to know. She would address the feiry warrior after Ben.

"You won that match by technicality, Tennyson. What's your point?"

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi
6yyHV5v.jpg

"'Technicality' is the reason why I'm standing right here and you're about to get slammed by whatever Innswood Dunwich Rl'yeh Alhazred thing pops up because he's mad that you ruined his flowers."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva
"Oh GAWDS." As Will held Ben at knifepoint Severa looked around at the barrier. "Can we get out of this thing? I'd rather take my chances with all of Silent Earth than be in a confined space with her!"
Will lowered War Song, giving Ben an annoyed look. "I'm not gonna walk around this shithole for days until we find the right door. If you're not going to help me then stay out of my way.."

The Keeper readied her blade, enhancing it with Quintessence before slashing at the plants again. something was back there, and if she could bring whatever it was out into the open, the team could deal with it now instead of later.

Severa groaned, getting her staff out and giving Majima a power boost. His attacks, if any, would be stronger than normal. "I should've gone to Asgard..."

@Gummi Bunnies
Frank shrugged. "Eh, it's nothing special. I was stuck in Valhalla for awhile. The beer was pretty good but that was about it."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Schala Zeal
@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva

Schala looked horrified, seeing Will suddenly brandish her blade at Ben like that. But she tried to keep Deoxys' words in mind, even as she felt fear and panic rising from within her by the very second.
"Empty your minds."

Trying her best to stay calm, she stepped between Ben and Will, prepared to take whatever might be coming next.

"Please... Stand down. This is not the place to fight amongst ourselves." She paused for a moment, staring at the plants, wincing as Will slashed at them here and there.

"It is unsafe to let our feelings guide our actions here. After all, our fears... Our deepest, darkest feelings can become a reality."

"Empty your minds."

She clenched her fists, wincing a little in fear, but alas, she managed to stay calm, warding off the worst of her feelings as she stood in Will's way (in part, thanks to Deoxys' efforts), intent on trying to diffuse the situation, even if it were to put her own life on the line.

"Please..." She said, her voice having grown softer at this point.

The dreamstone she held in her hand began to shimmer a little, as she prepared to cast a defensive spell if need be, but it was hard to say if that alone would be enough to protect her against Will if she struck, or whatever else might have been provoked by all of this.​

This planet was not healthy for Kitty, both mentally and spiritually. It may have unsettled others, but for Kitty, it straight up was mildly painful just being here. If people bothered to look at the seer, she was sweating coldly, and bit her lips to avoid any change in expression. Kitty looked around, and saw the once city and the dead plants. She shivered as she saw the dead plants. The sight of former life, the smell of collected filth; Kitty felt like it was far worse then this was a sterile planet, never lived on. Yet, the fact that there was a terrible smell instead of nothing at all showed that people once lived her. That made it worse.

Kitty stopped, staring at the out of place plants. She was desperate for life before, but now, these plants among the ashes of a former world carried a sense of pure wrongness. And now some hero was going to try and break them like an adventurer opening chests blindly. Kitty stepped forward, giving a serious grimace at Will. She held her gem tightly, either to block out Deoxy's words, or to prepare to release something out of it.

"If you unleash some ultimate evil from these plants, then that's on you. I don't care if you do, really, but it's completely unnessecary to do this. The less evils you pop out of plants that we have to deal with, the better. Also, don't go around breaking them all, maybe, instead of being a door, these plants are a key to a door. So if you break them they're all gone and we're screwed."

Kitty knelt down at the few plants Will didn't break, and began to try and unearth the plants, to see what was underneath them. She plucked a few of them out, to examine them.

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

"Oh GAWDS." As Will held Ben at knifepoint Severa looked around at the barrier. "Can we get out of this thing? I'd rather take my chances with all of Silent Earth than be in a confined space with her!"
Will lowered War Song, giving Ben an annoyed look. "I'm not gonna walk around this shithole for days until we find the right door. If you're not going to help me then stay out of my way.."

The Keeper readied her blade, enhancing it with Quintessence before slashing at the plants again. something was back there, and if she could bring whatever it was out into the open, the team could deal with it now instead of later.

Schala Zeal

Schala looked horrified, seeing Will suddenly brandish her blade at Ben like that. But she tried to keep Deoxys' words in mind, even as she felt fear and panic rising from within her by the very second.

Trying her best to stay calm, she stepped between Ben and Will, prepared to take whatever might be coming next.

"Please... Stand down. This is not the place to fight amongst ourselves." She paused for a moment, staring at the plants, wincing as Will slashed at them here and there.

"It is unsafe to let our feelings guide our actions here. After all, our fears... Our deepest, darkest feelings can become a reality."

She clenched her fists, wincing a little in fear, but alas, she managed to stay calm, warding off the worst of her feelings as she stood in Will's way (in part, thanks to Deoxys' efforts), intent on trying to diffuse the situation, even if it were to put her own life on the line.

"Please..." She said, her voice having grown softer at this point.

The dreamstone she held in her hand began to shimmer a little, as she prepared to cast a defensive spell if need be, but it was hard to say if that alone would be enough to protect her against Will if she struck, or whatever else might have been provoked by all of this.​
This planet was not healthy for Kitty, both mentally and spiritually. It may have unsettled others, but for Kitty, it straight up was mildly painful just being here. If people bothered to look at the seer, she was sweating coldly, and bit her lips to avoid any change in expression. Kitty looked around, and saw the once city and the dead plants. She shivered as she saw the dead plants. The sight of former life, the smell of collected filth; Kitty felt like it was far worse then this was a sterile planet, never lived on. Yet, the fact that there was a terrible smell instead of nothing at all showed that people once lived her. That made it worse.

Kitty stopped, staring at the out of place plants. She was desperate for life before, but now, these plants among the ashes of a former world carried a sense of pure wrongness. And now some hero was going to try and break them like an adventurer opening chests blindly. Kitty stepped forward, giving a serious grimace at Will. She held her gem tightly, either to block out Deoxy's words, or to prepare to release something out of it.

"If you unleash some ultimate evil from these plants, then that's on you. I don't care if you do, really, but it's completely unnessecary to do this. The less evils you pop out of plants that we have to deal with, the better. Also, don't go around breaking them all, maybe, instead of being a door, these plants are a key to a door. So if you break them they're all gone and we're screwed."

Kitty knelt down at the few plants Will didn't break, and began to try and unearth the plants, to see what was underneath them. She plucked a few of them out, to examine them.

Ben had a lot to say, but he looks at Schala stopping the potential feud.

"Thanks Schala..." he utters gratefully, before halting any further words he might have...

... until he sees Kitty, in which he raises a mana barrier between her and the plants she was about to pluck.

"I appreciate the more cautious approach, but... let's wait for the incoming side effects from the earlier outbreak to play out first," Ben says, then displays the holograms on his Omnitrix, shifting back and forth between two particular ones. "If you're impatient, I know two very experienced gardeners with some pretty green thumbs, literally... I think Wildvine has thumbs..."

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister

" Well, Revan sure sounds terrible. Also, yeah, uhh... I'm just going to say it. I wouldn't go near the plant. Liiving thing on a planet of dead stuff, unless we see a cute garbage collecting robot that can only say its name and a cockroach, I doubt that the plant is a good sign on this place. It's probably evil."
"You don't know half of it. Jedi Knight Revan, once a hero of the Republic. The man who slew Mandalore the Ultimate and saved the Republic from total annihilation at the hands of the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders. This may not mean much to you, but in my universe, Mandalorians are one of the deadliest people you can come across. Arguably the most dangerous non-Force using cultures. These guys go one on one with Jedi and Sith and manage to pull it off." Meceliss explained to Deadpool "This changed when he turned into a Sith and started the Jedi Civil War, which wasn't exactly a civil war. He was redeemed by Bastila Shan and defeated his former apprentice, Malak. In my time, he betrayed us again, after somehow surviving for three centuries. The Lost Praxeum, the enclave I resided in, was caught in the conflict against Revan on Yavin IV."

"I've had enough fooling around. We need to move. That spirit isn't going to protect itself."

Will drew War Song and slashed at the plants, clearing the debris and sending violet light bursting everywhere. The plants were turned to ash as the area around the heroes was illuminated.
"The last thing we should do is rush."

❝ Well, ain't that something? Don't know about you guys, but I'm just gonna back up from the suspiciously healthy plants. ❞ Majima wasn't too sure on what to expect from here anyways.
Meceliss took a few steps back as well.

"Okay, hold up there." Meceliss said as she moved between Will and Ben. "Let's not get into infighting here. And we need to be cautious here. We have no idea what we may find here. For all we know, they are already waiting for us or trapped the area ahead of us. Their leader is an experienced general and saw more than a fair share of war." Meceliss warned to not just Will, but everyone else.
@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Crow
" Well, Revan sure sounds terrible. Also, yeah, uhh... I'm just going to say it. I wouldn't go near the plant. Liiving thing on a planet of dead stuff, unless we see a cute garbage collecting robot that can only say its name and a cockroach, I doubt that the plant is a good sign on this place. It's probably evil."
"You don't know half of it. Jedi Knight Revan, once a hero of the Republic. The man who slew Mandalore the Ultimate and saved the Republic from total annihilation at the hands of the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders. This may not mean much to you, but in my universe, Mandalorians are one of the deadliest people you can come across. Arguably the most dangerous non-Force using cultures. These guys go one on one with Jedi and Sith and manage to pull it off." Meceliss explained to Deadpool "This changed when he turned into a Sith and started the Jedi Civil War, which wasn't exactly a civil war. He was redeemed by Bastila Shan and defeated his former apprentice, Malak. In my time, he betrayed us again, after somehow surviving for three centuries. The Lost Praxeum, the enclave I resided in, was caught in the conflict against Revan on Yavin IV."

"I've had enough fooling around. We need to move. That spirit isn't going to protect itself
Will drew War Song and slashed at the plants, clearing the debris and sending violet light bursting everywhere. The plants were turned to ash as the area around the heroes was illuminated.

❝ Well, ain't that something? Don't know about you guys, but I'm just gonna back up from the suspiciously healthy plants. ❞ Majima wasn't too sure on what to expect from here anyways.

"Okay, hold up there." Meceliss said as she moved between Will and Ben. "Let's not get into infighting here. And we need to be cautious here. We have no idea what we may find here. For all we know, they are already waiting for us or trapped the area ahead of us. Their leader is an experienced general and saw more than a fair share of war." Meceliss warned to not just Will, but everyone else.
@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Crow

There was a flash of red that seemed harsh after the violet and pink hues sent out by Ben and Will. All in attendance, even those who stepped back, felt a sharp pain in their heads for a few seconds, followed by the feeling of a dark wind on their skin. Shadows formed mysterious figures around the group, all cloaked in the same form.

TXexa8h.png

The figures disappeared soon after, leaving everyone with a dull roar in their heads.

The plants Kitty picked up disintegrated in her hands as she picked them. The plants seemed to whisper to her, but their whispers died before they could reach her ears. Whatever had happened after Will's intrusion, it had killed the plants.

Ludger grit his teeth. "We are not finding doors," Ludger said to Will, holding his head. "Opening doors Is the exact thing we should not be doing. There is plenty here eager to lure us away from our goal."

"Perhaps the Great Spirit wishes for us to find it?" Eleanor reasoned. She smoothed down outfit. "I imagine it's hard to say what that was now."

Ludger nodded and gestured for the group to follow him through the park and toward the edge of the mountain. He listened in on the talk about Revanchist and spoke up. "Whoever Revan was matters little now. He helped form the Coalition but then committed the ultimate betrayal. We've known for a long time now that he has been working against us, but he has been eluding us for just as long."

@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @York @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds

There was a flash of red that seemed harsh after the violet and pink hues sent out by Ben and Will. All in attendance, even those who stepped back, felt a sharp pain in their heads for a few seconds, followed by the feeling of a dark wind on their skin. Shadows formed mysterious figures around the group, all cloaked in the same form.

TXexa8h.png

The figures disappeared soon after, leaving everyone with a dull roar in their heads.

The plants Kitty picked up disintegrated in her hands as she picked them. The plants seemed to whisper to her, but their whispers died before they could reach her ears. Whatever had happened after Will's intrusion, it had killed the plants.

Ludger grit his teeth. "We are not finding doors," Ludger said to Will, holding his head. "Opening doors Is the exact thing we should not be doing. There is plenty here eager to lure us away from our goal."

"Perhaps the Great Spirit wishes for us to find it?" Eleanor reasoned. She smoothed down outfit. "I imagine it's hard to say what that was now."

Ludger nodded and gestured for the group to follow him through the park and toward the edge of the mountain. He listened in on the talk about Revanchist and spoke up. "Whoever Revan was matters little now. He helped form the Coalition but then committed the ultimate betrayal. We've known for a long time now that he has been working against us, but he has been eluding us for just as long."

@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @York @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds

"Augh!" Ben screeched before shaking his head to ease the pain, "well, at least they're gone now... along with the rest of the stuff. This wasn't too bad, but I highly doubt we'll be that lucky next time, especially in an unstable environment like this one."

Ben trots forward, following Ludger to the mountain edge.

2Z8LX57.jpg

"Well, let's see what scenery this tourism spot has in store for us," Ben commentates with a hint of comedic sarcasm, "I don't think I'm planning to get any souveneirs."

@York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @HealThyWounds @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva

The expanded view of the horizon was just as awe-inspiring as the last. More of the lake could be seen now, which offered a view of some conspicuous spires in the water. Their architecture didn't match the surrounding city at all. Also in the lake was a large structure that appeared to of place. It seemed to be something that had fallen into the water with half of it leaning up against the land. They were interesting sights, but none of it seemed like a possible location for the Revanchist or the Great Spirit.

Eleanor gasped as the same wispy shadows that appeared above the plants appeared once again in front of the group. This time they were over the edge of the mountain, at least five meters from the edge. A fall from this height would kill most people.

The expanded view of the horizon was just as awe-inspiring as the last. More of the lake could be seen now, which offered a view of some conspicuous spires in the water. Their architecture didn't match the surrounding city at all. Also in the lake was a large structure that appeared to of place. It seemed to be something that had fallen into the water with half of it leaning up against the land. They were interesting sights, but none of it seemed like a possible location for the Revanchist or the Great Spirit.

Eleanor gasped as the same wispy shadows that appeared above the plants appeared once again in front of the group. This time they were over the edge of the mountain, at least five meters from the edge. A fall from this height would kill most people.

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down, allowing him to transform.

5kAnmpp.png

"Diamondhead."

Placing his hand on the ground, he generated green, translucent crystal that jutted from the edge of the cliff, creating an extension of the cliff that allowed all to reach the wisps. Diamondhead, as he was called, would cautiously approach the shadowy wisps, careful not to disturb them.

"It's OK... I won't hurt you... unless you hurt us..."

@York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @HealThyWounds @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight

"Watch our resident genius try to kill a mountain..." Severa looked around, trying to figure out where it was they needed to go. Her head was still ringing from the stupid plants, and she wanted to make sure something horrible like that didn't happen again. Sticking close to Majima as per their deal, she looked up at him. "If you were a Great Spirit, where would you go?"

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies

"Watch our resident genius try to kill a mountain..." Severa looked around, trying to figure out where it was they needed to go. Her head was still ringing from the stupid plants, and she wanted to make sure something horrible like that didn't happen again. Sticking close to Majima as per their deal, she looked up at him. "If you were a Great Spirit, where would you go?"

"An island."

"One that requires a boat to access, preferably."

Deoxys chimed in, looking around the landscape while mumbling.

"Or a meteor, maybe."

@Yun Lee @Whoever​

"It does seem suspicious," Ludger said, eyeing the shadows.

The shadows hung in the air swaying slightly. They did not appear to be dangerous or immediately threatening, but they clearly had an interest in the group.

"We can't just stand here and stare at it," Eleanor said.

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

The shadows hung in the air swaying slightly. They did not appear to be dangerous or immediately threatening, but they clearly had an interest in the group.

R1aLKtH.jpg

"We shouldn't try to threaten them. Maybe we should try asking them questions before we consider anything else," Diamondhead suggested, then turns to the wisps, "who - or what - are you guys? Do you guys live here? Are you friend, or are you foe?"

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight

The alien stared intently at the swaying shadows, feeling a slight pulsing in its head after their reaction to Will's outburst just moments before. They lacked a mental presence as if they weren't there at all, but their aura could very much be felt chilling the air around them.

Deoxys, at Eleanor's request, began to boldly stride forward towards the mountain's cliff. The stride soon turned into a float, as the alien's body slowly lifted up off the ground and into the air as it gradually closed the gap between itself and the shadows.

500f8329030d8f9196955a9897534d7a.png

"We know that attacking them was not very productive. An alternative may be required."

Deoxys focused its eyes on one particular shadow in the grouping, forming a pair tentacles into a recognizable arm shape. The gap between the two floating entities grew shorter and shorter, and shorter still when Deoxys lifted an arm and held it before itself, reaching for the shadow.

It intended to touch it. A palm on the shoulder.

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Whoever​

R1aLKtH.jpg

"We shouldn't try to threaten them. Maybe we should try asking them questions before we consider anything else," Diamondhead suggested, then turns to the wisps, "who - or what - are you guys? Do you guys live here? Are you friend, or are you foe?"

"Maybe they'll talk to a Spirit of Vengeance." Frank sauntered up and looked the straight at the shadows. "You don't like the living? Well lucky for you I'm as dead as you guys. Don't worry I wont tell these losers anything. You can totally trust me."

Ben had a lot to say, but he looks at Schala stopping the potential feud.

"Thanks Schala..." he utters gratefully, before halting any further words he might have...

... until he sees Kitty, in which he raises a mana barrier between her and the plants she was about to pluck.

"I appreciate the more cautious approach, but... let's wait for the incoming side effects from the earlier outbreak to play out first," Ben says, then displays the holograms on his Omnitrix, shifting back and forth between two particular ones. "If you're impatient, I know two very experienced gardeners with some pretty green thumbs, literally... I think Wildvine has thumbs..."

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister

TXexa8h.png

"Augh!" Ben screeched before shaking his head to ease the pain, "well, at least they're gone now... along with the rest of the stuff. This wasn't too bad, but I highly doubt we'll be that lucky next time, especially in an unstable environment like this one."

Ben trots forward, following Ludger to the mountain edge.

2Z8LX57.jpg

"Well, let's see what scenery this tourism spot has in store for us," Ben commentates with a hint of comedic sarcasm, "I don't think I'm planning to get any souveneirs."

@York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @HealThyWounds @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down, allowing him to transform.

5kAnmpp.png

"Diamondhead."

Placing his hand on the ground, he generated green, translucent crystal that jutted from the edge of the cliff, creating an extension of the cliff that allowed all to reach the wisps. Diamondhead, as he was called, would cautiously approach the shadowy wisps, careful not to disturb them.

"It's OK... I won't hurt you... unless you hurt us..."

@York @Yun Lee @Jeremi @HealThyWounds @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight
Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" Uhh. Guys, I think those wisps are trying to kill us. They're floating above a cliff side."

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Everyone
Diamondhead stops in his tracks and crosses his arms in response to Deadpool's words, so that he can see what else those wisps might do, and depending on their next course of action, they might confirm Deadpool's suspicions.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight

"An island."

"One that requires a boat to access, preferably."

Deoxys chimed in, looking around the landscape while mumbling.

"Or a meteor, maybe."

@Yun Lee @Whoever​

R1aLKtH.jpg

The alien stared intently at the swaying shadows, feeling a slight pulsing in its head after their reaction to Will's outburst just moments before. They lacked a mental presence as if they weren't there at all, but their aura could very much be felt chilling the air around them.

Deoxys, at Eleanor's request, began to boldly stride forward towards the mountain's cliff. The stride soon turned into a float, as the alien's body slowly lifted up off the ground and into the air as it gradually closed the gap between itself and the shadows.

500f8329030d8f9196955a9897534d7a.png

"We know that attacking them was not very productive. An alternative may be required."

Deoxys focused its eyes on one particular shadow in the grouping, forming a pair tentacles into a recognizable arm shape. The gap between the two floating entities grew shorter and shorter, and shorter still when Deoxys lifted an arm and held it before itself, reaching for the shadow.

It intended to touch it. A palm on the shoulder.

@Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Whoever​
"Maybe they'll talk to a Spirit of Vengeance." Frank sauntered up and looked the straight at the shadows. "You don't like the living? Well lucky for you I'm as dead as you guys. Don't worry I wont tell these losers anything. You can totally trust me."

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds

Schala put a hand to her head, wincing as the sharp pain coursed through her head, and she saw those figures. It threatened to make her feel fear again, but she once more swallowed those feelings as they trudged forwards, eventually reaching the top of a mountain, where they could see shadows.

Observing Ben and the others attempt to communicate with the shadows, and Deoxys attempt to touch it, she herself gave Ben a trusting smile, then stepped forwards, as if trying to walk off the cliff.

Although, she was preparing to either step back, or catch herself if she felt she was really going to fall, or her life was in danger. It seemed like her way of testing the intent of these shadows...​

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Josh @Jeremi @Glostechk @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ver @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds

Schala put a hand to her head, wincing as the sharp pain coursed through her head, and she saw those figures. It threatened to make her feel fear again, but she once more swallowed those feelings as they trudged forwards, eventually reaching the top of a mountain, where they could see shadows.

Observing Ben and the others attempt to communicate with the shadows, and Deoxys attempt to touch it, she herself gave Ben a trusting smile, then stepped forwards, as if trying to walk off the cliff.

Although, she was preparing to either step back, or catch herself if she felt she was really going to fall, or her life was in danger. It seemed like her way of testing the intent of these shadows...​

Diamondhead's eyes widen as he sees Schala seem to... prepare to walk off the cliff. With that trusting smile, he nods as he places his hand on the Omnitrix emblem on his chest, ready to transform into a flying form when necessary.

@York @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back