Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think an international spy wouldn’t be late. Well, actually. He wasn’t late. He had a very perfect excuse as to why he wasn’t here. He just...didn’t think they’d quite appreciate it. The ground was starting to shake and all but after getting into the factory side, Mr. Powers approached his teammates.

“Uh, sorry about being late and all. I had to use the little spy’s room, you see. Did I miss much?”
@factory gang

“Anything can be used as a men’s room if you’re desperate enough. A word of wisdom, from me to you.” He chuckled. “Really I just went out to tinkle on some wildlife. Now what’s going on here?”

@Factory @Lucky @Atomic Knight

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Wade rolled his eyes, though you couldn't tell from under his mask. " Well, the floor split up and we are looking to see if the Great Spirit is in this factory. Also, god, I wouldn't do that here. Places kind of freaky. "

@Jackythejack @Atomic Knight @Factory

“Well, that’s the duty of a spy, Mr. Pool. To bravely tinkle where no man has tinkled before.” He grinned a little. “Though enough with this potty mouth conversation, yeah? Let’s get down to the real business.”

@Factory @Lucky @Atomic Knight

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" You know, I feel you might want to pick your phrasing a little more carefully. Like getting down to real business. Well, we can't exactly do anything until the plot moves along. So we're kind of stuck right now."

@Atomic Knight @Jackythejack @Factory folks

"...I'm not even gonna question it."

Ren didn't think he'd live to see the day a park turned into a hallway, but here he was. Sprinting from the newly created hallway, Ren moved towards the for now less popular submerged structure.

@Atomic Knight

toaru55.png

"Hey, wai--uuuuowooooh!!"

Touma could only gasp in shock as Deoxys suddenly took him and Majima for an unceremonious spin out of nowhere, all the while he was in the middle of conversation with Severa while he was at it. Well, there went that; the redhead would have to decide on her own where to go then.

Even as he had finally reached the Factory with Deoxys's aid and subsequently recovered from the shock, Touma needed a moment to recover from the initial shock of being lifted up into the air like that. And to add insult to injury, the boy had to become victim to the Pokemon try its own hand at humor.

5-zps4b5d5fad.png

"Jeez... Not funny," he said, referring to both the spoken joke and the act of being "abducted" itself.

"Hah, I get it," Fiamma of the Right chimed in from the comm link.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Factory

"H-Hey!! Don't leave meeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Severa sprinted behind the Pokemon in a very unladylike way, as it carried her bodyguard and her...whatever Touma was away. Jeez! Leave her to run while they get a free ride? Chivalry was dead!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Atomic Knight @Factory​

Will caught whoever she could and helped them get back on their feet before breaking through the enclosing wall with an Aether fueled kick and taking off towards the sumberged ruins.

They had wasted enough time fooling around with monsters and hallways. The Great Spirit could be in danger, and Will was in no hurry to find him only to see that they were far too late.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Submerged Ruins

Oh, great, just freaking great. Not only are they back in a hallway, because the powers that be decided to make Kit's life more harder for her, but now the floor was collapsing on itself. Kitty remembered what happened back in the House Of Mystery. There was NO way, she was going to allow herself to fall down again, eapicially given that most of her friends thought throwing themselves off a great height was a good idea.

.....Oh. Kitty had been lost in her thoughts, and she only came back once she realised that the ground was crumbling under her feet, taking a deep breath, Kitty took a running start, and jumped over to the factory's side. She leaned against the wall, regaining her composure, placing her hand to cover her mouth. The planet was not good for her stomach.

What also was not good was a spy coming in to announce to the entire world that he took a piss, and an alien taking two flightless humans on a vomit inducing ride. Man...if Deoxys had taken Kitty along, she, without a doubt would have barfed. Instead, Kitty simply walked over slowly to the factory. She was likely a bit behind the others, since she wasn't running.

"Let's just get inside instead of talking about pointless stuff, can we...uh...guys? Isthatevenhowyouusethatword...What are we even waiting for, for the universe to suddenly decide to open the doors for us or to finish making the factory interior?

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @Factory​

“Well, I was just waiting for everyone else to move along, alongside Mr. Pool here,” he said with a small gesture to Deadpool. “Don’t worry, baby. We’ll be in that factory and out in no time. We’d go over and get the rest of the team and once they’re done we all go out for drinks. What do you say?”

@Lucky @MelodyMeister @Atomic Knight @Factory

Upon safely reaching the factory side Keaton calmed down finally before realizing he still had a grip on Corrin's arm. Letting go Keaton rubbed the back of his neck nervously saying "sorry" as he did. He didn't know what exactly came over him aside from simply just wanting her to be safe. She was his friend after all so it was only natural.

Well now they had a (in Keaton's mind) super cool factory to explore so that's good right..? Well he thought it best to let the others lead for now since as much as he didn't want to admit it.....he has a terrible sense of direction.

"Hey Corrin.... That was rough back there you alright..?" he decides to ask a bit worried for his friend.

@Minerva @Atomic Knight @FactoryFolks​

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" You know, I feel you might want to pick your phrasing a little more carefully. Like getting down to real business. Well, we can't exactly do anything until the plot moves along. So we're kind of stuck right now."

@Atomic Knight @Jackythejack @Factory folks
"Agreed. That was a terrible phrasing." Meceliss said before raising an eyebrow at the last part of the sentence. "If you're going to wait for a groundquake, be my guest. But we shouldn't be waiting for that."

Lodestar hovered towards the Submerged Building area after all this, then tuned in to his commlink.

bGTxS1e.jpg

"This is Ben Tennyson here. Is everyone accounted for?"

He lists everyone who landed on his side.

"How about you guys at the factory? Anyone missing from our... totaled roster?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight (via commlink)

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding​

"Will here. I'm going to the Submerged Ruins. Maybe now that the ground literally fell out from under our feet we can finally get our asses in gear. I can monitor everyone's vital signs with The Heart."

The Keeper flew over to the ruins, landing on a ledge and waiting for the rest of her party. Finally, now that they had been forced into action besides walking aimlessley, they could find the spirit and stop whatever spirit or mage sent them here.

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding

Lodestar looks as Will flies over and beyond, and after she leaves, he twists his disembodied floating head to look to his other allies - Schala, Ren, the Cosmic Ghost Rider and the many-coloured Guy Gardner.

SYCuQp4.jpg

"Should we talk about it? You know, elephant in the room and all that. It's the furthest thing from polite, but 'far from polite' will be an understatement to what'll happen if we ignore it."

@York @Kaykay @Jeremi @Sark

Last edited:
The hallway disappeared, leaving the two respective groups back in the grim atmosphere of Silent Earth.

The group outside the factories were looking up at a structure of dark, rusted metal. Numerous pipes lined the structure, emitting smoke and steam. From where the group stood, there was a large metal shutter and a smaller metal door was next to it. The two ends of the road by the factory went off to buildings in the distance.

Ludger examined the dreamstone Schala gave him before pocketing it. "Not much of a choice now," he said, mostly to himself. Then, into the commlink, he sighed. "I didn't see anyone fall, thankfully. We're safe on the factory side, at least for now." He wanted to speak to somone from the Coalition, but for the most part, the signal was either too weak or everyone was too busy for that to be possible.

He waited for everyone to get their bearings and finish their quips. "How do you all think we should approach this? Just walk right in?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

The submerged building group stood a bit away from the structure itself, in a small clearing of what remained of a park.

The building loomed in the distance. It evidently once had pristine white walls, but now it was marred with filth and coruption. There seemed to be activity near the front of the building.

@York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Takumi @Krieg @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

“Well, walking into dangerous situations is how I solve most of my problems,” Austin answered as he glanced at the building, hands on his hips. “Though, if you’re so worried about someone spotting us, I’m sure there’s a back entrance we can sneak into. Most places have those, let me tell you.”

@Atomic Knight @Factory

The submerged building group stood a bit away from the structure itself, in a small clearing of what remained of a park.

The building loomed in the distance. It evidently once had pristine white walls, but now it was marred with filth and coruption. There seemed to be activity near the front of the building.

@York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Crow @Takumi @Krieg @Josh @Glostechk @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

Lodestar smacked the emblem on his chest, assuming a different form.

latest

"Ampfibian. OK guys, let's discuss it later, but now, let's be subtle..."

Ampfibian decides to touch the water first, seeing if it was safe to swim in. If it was, he would immediately dip himself in it before swimming towards the supposed activity.

@York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @SubmergedBuilding​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back