Status
Not open for further replies.
"Indeed I haven't." Shan Yu smiled, but paused. "The other two things I require. Do them first, then you can do with them whatever you like. And should you decide to attack us..." The sword was now aimed at Frank's throat. "I don't believe in second chances."

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow

"Indeed I haven't." Shan Yu smiled, but paused. "The other two things I require. Do them first, then you can do with them whatever you like. And should you decide to attack us..." The sword was now aimed at Frank's throat. "I don't believe in second chances."

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow

"Your boss needs validation that bad huh?" Frank said as he grabbed the communication piece from his ear and crushed it seemingly nonplussed by the sword aimed at his face. "Kid, I've already been dead twice. You're embarrassing yourself. Oh yeah and hail Revan. Good enough for ya or do I need to praise the man's name to the Heavens?"

@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow

"I just needed it to be official." Nodding to the nearest soldier, a second net was readied right above Guy and Buddy, dropping on them the second Shan Yu cut the first net enough to allow Frank out. A few more stood on standby with more nets just in case Frank tried anything. "Well then...they're all yours."

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow

"I just needed it to be official." Nodding to the nearest soldier, a second net was readied right above Guy and Buddy, dropping on them the second Shan Yu cut the first net enough to allow Frank out. A few more stood on standby with more nets just in case Frank tried anything. "Well then...they're all yours."

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow

As the net fell Frank was once again engulfed by the flames and wearing his snazzy skull face. "Get a camera or something, you'll want to re-watch this again and again." He turned to face Guy and Buddy still under their net.

CDVZXDD.png

"Sorry fellas, guess it was a bad day for snooping, huh?" As he said that the ground around the two broke open as a massive torrent of hellfire engulfed them. The soldiers could swear there were actual demons among the flames. Or perhaps they were too distracted by the pained screams or the horrid stench of burnt flesh.

What perhaps felt like eternity was only a few short seconds as the ground once again sealed up leaving nothing behind in its wake. Frank turned to face Shan Yu after the deed was done. "Another thing you can take off your bucket list."

@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow

"Tch!"

Without missing a beat, Touma dashed in front and extended out his right arm, letting the dark energy collide directly into his Imagine Breaker hopefully dissipate it. Standing in front of the group, he eyed the silver-haired man intently; like everyone else, he had no way of knowing who this guy was, but maybe right now, it didn't matter too much if he was just an illusion. An imprint of the past, with the group here forced to play along with this flashback theater whether they liked it or not.

And all things considered...

"Well, they certainly don't hit like illusions, but whatever they are exactly -- projections, ghosts, memories -- it doesn't look like we can talk our way out of this!" He exclaimed, and with that, leapt toward the silver-haired man, his right hand clenched into a tight fist.

image.png

"Hooooah!"

With a short battle cry, Touma thrust his right fist forward, fully expecting his Imagine Breaker to dissipate the man entirely, provided his fist connected at all.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Others

"We should head out immediately," Ludger said, once it seemed up in the air whether the other group was in a critical position or not. "It should take us under an hour if we're quick to reach them."

"I can transport you there," Patel said. "I just needed some of you here so that you knew what was at stake. My sister is my twin, and so she looks like I do and has command over this realm like I do. However, the Revanchist have the means to make even us de-powered. That is the situation my sister is in."

Eleanor really didn't like these guys, but she sympathized with Patel's plight. "We'll rescue your sister." She looked around at the group. "Is everyone ready?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172
"I'm ready." Meceliss simply said as she prepared for a potential fight.

The man didn't respond.

But it wasn't long before the reason was obvious, as he stepped toward the group and walked right through Eleanor. The girl yelped and brandished her spear as the man turned transparent and passed right through her. He moved through the whole group like this and walked to an electronic console next to the pod. He casually tapped at the device for a moment before taking a step back and watching as the pod released its contents. There was a hiss of air and a stream of smoke that obscured whoever and whatever was inside.

"Hold on..." Eleanor muttered, lowering her spear in awe. "This can't be right..."

Ludger let out a long sigh. "We're definitely in the White Prison," he declared. He crossed his arms and watched as the pod readied to release its captive. "The submerged structure was once a Coalition prison. There was a prison break and someone sent the prison to Silent Earth, where it was lost. However, it should not still be operational. Whatever we're seeing, it can't be the present..."

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172
"So, it's a vision of the past?" Meceliss asked.
"Or... have we gone back into the past?!" Eleanor asked anxiously.

Ludger shook his head. "No... the past can leave imprints in places like Silent Earth, where malevolence is strong. Thoughts and memories can project as illusions, remember?" He looked to Severa. "As for who this man is, I am not entirely sure..."

The pod finally finished opening. The smoke dissipated and a female figure fell out of the pod. She got to her feet slowly, long black hair obscuring most of her face. She looked up at the man who had released her more with rage than gratitude.

PmHesun.gif

"Who the hell are you?" asked the woman.

The silver-haired man smiled. "Your rescuer, of course," he replied. The woman didn't seem amused by his non-answer. "It matters little who I am. I've simply come to get you out of this place."

"Whatever you say," she said gruffly, shaking off the sleep from her body. "Do you know a man named Artorious? I want you to tell me where he is. If not, I will kill you."

Eleanor was shaking her head at the scene playing out before the group. "This woman was named Velvet. I remember that she was a daemon Artorious, the former Coalition exorcist leader, imprisoned here for her crimes... she then later escaped and hunted him down. She killed him, but died in the battle."

"The Great Spirit, Verius was felled in that battle as well..." This seemed to connect in a way that Ludger couldn't quite place. "Who is this man that is freeing her? We never were able to determine how exactly the White Prison fell."

"I assume there has been no evidence digged up since its disappearance?"

"The Coalition has always had... bad luck with prisons," Ludger said, rubbing the back of his neck. "There was once both the Black and White prisons, but both fell, causing both loss of Coalition life and a great blow to our infrastructures. Prisoners are now outsourced and reformation is the ideal due process."

Eleanor shushed Ludger and pointed to Velvet, who was now circling her rescuer. The silver-haired man reached into a pocket of his jacket, causing her to ready herself. "Weapons," he said, tossing her a couple pieces of equipment. Velvet caught them and examiend them. "Once we're free of this place, I'll tell you exactly where you can find that man."

Velvet considered this for a moment before putting the equipment on. Once she was done, she looked up, taking notice of the sound of the alarm. "What have you done?" she asked.

"You're not the only prisoner I freed," he said. "The commotion should assist us."

"Hrm." Velvet placed her hands on her hips. "Fine. Lead the way then."

The man moved to leave, but paused at the exit to the room. He turned his head slightly toward the group. "And what do we have here...?"

Velvet turned sharply to face the group. She grit her teeth and extended the blade from the bracelet on her wrist. "Are these the guards?!"

Eleanor looekd shocked. "Wait, you can see us...?"

Ludger held up his hands. "H-Hold on!"

But both the man and Velvet were already in motion. The man turned swiftly and dark energy flew toward the group while Velvet leaped forward and attempted to cut Eleanor in two.

Meceliss was quick to grab her lightsaber and ignite it. She makes a few steps towards the man before using to the Force to try and jump over the man to get behind him. "Stand down, we're not here to fight you. We will, however, defend ourself if we must." Meceliss said to the man, she didn't attack yet. Her posture was defensive.

As the net fell Frank was once again engulfed by the flames and wearing his snazzy skull face. "Get a camera or something, you'll want to re-watch this again and again." He turned to face Guy and Buddy still under their net.

CDVZXDD.png

"Sorry fellas, guess it was a bad day for snooping, huh?" As he said that the ground around the two broke open as a massive torrent of hellfire engulfed them. The soldiers could swear there were actual demons among the flames. Or perhaps they were too distracted by the pained screams or the horrid stench of burnt flesh.

What perhaps felt like eternity was only a few short seconds as the ground once again sealed up leaving nothing behind in its wake. Frank turned to face Shan Yu after the deed was done. "Another thing you can take off your bucket list."

@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow

"B- Bui bui volivee..." Buddy was intimidated as Shan Yu possessed thoughts of consuming its flesh. Thankfully, Frank had a plan that actually kinda worked?

"Bui? Bui bui!" Buddy watched the carnage created by Frank, then turned to face Guy, shaking its head, "bui bui bui..."

@Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @Crow

As Frank made his gruesome display, the army was stunned, some of them having to look away due to the blinding brightness of the fire. But as it all cleared away, save for a moment of stunned silence, the group cheered, clapping and hollering for the grand show.

"Well done." Shan Yu nodded approvingly. "Welcome aboard. Try to leave some for the rest of us when they attack."

@Jeremi

---

Guy and Buddy were in Hell. Burning, festering agony that would consume their souls for all eternity. It was only a matter of time before their flesh burned into nothing and their bodies turned to ash, leaving nothing but their screams as remainders of their sorry existance.

Nah just kidding. Frank just teleported them to the factory group. Someone might wanna cut them out of the net...

@Sark @Crow

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Donder172

"The Coalition has always had... bad luck with prisons," Ludger said, rubbing the back of his neck. "There was once both the Black and White prisons, but both fell, causing both loss of Coalition life and a great blow to our infrastructures. Prisoners are now outsourced and reformation is the ideal due process."

Eleanor shushed Ludger and pointed to Velvet, who was now circling her rescuer. The silver-haired man reached into a pocket of his jacket, causing her to ready herself. "Weapons," he said, tossing her a couple pieces of equipment. Velvet caught them and examiend them. "Once we're free of this place, I'll tell you exactly where you can find that man."

Velvet considered this for a moment before putting the equipment on. Once she was done, she looked up, taking notice of the sound of the alarm. "What have you done?" she asked.

"You're not the only prisoner I freed," he said. "The commotion should assist us."

"Hrm." Velvet placed her hands on her hips. "Fine. Lead the way then."

The man moved to leave, but paused at the exit to the room. He turned his head slightly toward the group. "And what do we have here...?"

Velvet turned sharply to face the group. She grit her teeth and extended the blade from the bracelet on her wrist. "Are these the guards?!"

Eleanor looekd shocked. "Wait, you can see us...?"

Ludger held up his hands. "H-Hold on!"

But both the man and Velvet were already in motion. The man turned swiftly and dark energy flew toward the group while Velvet leaped forward and attempted to cut Eleanor in two.

"Us...? Guards...? but I don't eve-..." Keaton stopped mid sentence as the group as now being attacked. He had heard earlier explanations of what was going on but little of it made sense to him. However he saw the one girl Eleanor come under attack and Sele-.... wait no Severa try to block that strike so Keaton sprung into action.

The Wolfskin lunged forward attempting to swipe at Velvet with his claws. Keaton had been largely silent but no more! It was time for him to act!

@Atomic Knight @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee@MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

Wade would notice a net and would slice it in half- not because he knew Guy... but because there was a cute Eevee. " Oh, you're one of those adorable pocket monsters. You want to be my buddy?" He asked.

@Atomic Knight @Sark @Crow @Yun Lee

"Bui bui? (Hey, didn't we meet before? Ah, fine. But just to be clear, I'm keeping you in check.)"

Buddy then turns to Deoxys.

"Bui bui? Vollivee! (Didn't expect to see another 'mon here, much less the Mythical Pokemon Deoxys. Where are we anyways? I have a looooong story, seems like I'm not the only one.)"

Buddy then turns to the situation at hand and watches as others did the work.

"Iiibui? (We in the middle of one of those vision things?)"

@Atomic Knight @Sark @Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Donder172

Will froze up as she heard the monster in no uncertain terms call her out for her previous actions.

Then it all clicked.

It was true, wasn't it? Every single moment. The Keeper had let herself be consumed by Vengeance. Ben could recognize the defeat in her words as she dropped to her knees.

"Maybe he's right, Ben... Maybe I'm too far gone. Everything he said is true..."

@Crow @Yun Lee

"If it is, then change. If it is, then learn. No one is ever too far gone. There's always someone in the universe who can help. Maybe you are unfit to fight alongside us now, but that will not be the case forever..."

Ben continues as he gazes into Albedo's eyes.

"The real Albedo would want as little with me to do as possible. The real Albedo would start by whining about chili fries the first opportunity he got. You're half-right about something, because the real Albedo's a friend compared to you. If I wished a fraud like you here, I can wish a fraud like you away, back to the ether."

Ben then thinks positive thoughts of various allies.

@Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

"Ooh, you got me." Albedo raised his hands, the smirk still on his face. "You're right, Ben. I'm not the real Albedo. If you want me gone so much, then here. Take this, instead. Happy thoughts and all that, right?"

Albedo vanished, and a new being began to take form. One Ben hadn't seen in a lomg time, but someone he definitely would remember the moment he saw her.

"Ben! Hi!!!"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

Will rose from her kneeling position, eyes slowly opening. her soul starting to burn with the hunger for redemption. Ben's words had finally gotten through to her, and as ashamed as she was of her past actions, there was no going back. All she could do was move forwards, and prove to everyone that she wasn't a ruthless vigilante.

Will did as she saw Ben, trying to put happier thoughts in her mind, times gone past of her earlier exploits as a newly appointed Guardian. Will would brush a hand through her short hair, accidentally turning on her Comms Link again.

"Ben... Thank you.. And... I'm sorry. I was so blinded by my own vengeance that I lost sight of what was really important. I let my anger and pride cloud my judgment even if it put others in danger. I know I have a lot to make up for and I don't expect the others to just instantly forgive my past deeds. But if you'll let me I will do everything in my power to make things right."

@Crow @Yun Lee

"Ooh, you got me." Albedo raised his hands, the smirk still on his face. "You're right, Ben. I'm not the real Albedo. If you want me gone so much, then here. Take this, instead. Happy thoughts and all that, right?"

Albedo vanished, and a new being began to take form. One Ben hadn't seen in a lomg time, but someone he definitely would remember the moment he saw her.

"Ben! Hi!!!"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva
Will rose from her kneeling position, eyes slowly opening. her soul starting to burn with the hunger for redemption. Ben's words had finally gotten through to her, and as ashamed as she was of her past actions, there was no going back. All she could do was move forwards, and prove to everyone that she wasn't a ruthless vigilante.

Will did as she saw Ben, trying to put happier thoughts in her mind, times gone past of her earlier exploits as a newly appointed Guardian. Will would brush a hand through her short hair, accidentally turning on her Comms Link again.

"Ben... Thank you.. And... I'm sorry. I was so blinded by my own vengeance that I lost sight of what was really important. I let my anger and pride cloud my judgment even if it put others in danger. I know I have a lot to make up for and I don't expect the others to just instantly forgive my past deeds. But if you'll let me I will do everything in my power to make things right."

@Crow @Yun Lee

"We can start now." Ben says with a smile, then turns to the illusion if that old friend of his, SeeU, thinking a little harder about her and the good times they've had. "Hey SeeU! Sorry, it's a bit hard for a reunion hug with this thing on me... ahahaha..."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

"Oh, is this your friend? Hi Ben's friend! My name is SeeU!" SeeU waved hello to will, a big smile on her face. "Can I be your friend, too? You're so pretty!"

It was about then that SeeU noticed the nets. She frowned, stepping forward, hands clasped at her chest in concern. "Oh no...are you both okay? Why are you trapped in nets? You weren't kidnapped, were you?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

"Oh, is this your friend? Hi Ben's friend! My name is SeeU!" SeeU waved hello to will, a big smile on her face. "Can I be your friend, too? You're so pretty!"

It was about then that SeeU noticed the nets. She frowned, stepping forward, hands clasped at her chest in concern. "Oh no...are you both okay? Why are you trapped in nets? You weren't kidnapped, were you?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

"These really bad guys lead by a man named Shan Yu captured us and locked us in here. These net things stop us from using our superpowers... and considering that we can't chew through 'em, we probably need those."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

Velvet's attack bounced off Severa's lance and she leaped backward. She saw Keaton coming for her and she jumped into the air, slamming her foot down on the Wolfskin's head and using him as leaping off point to jump back toward the group. She landed and moved to attack, but stopped short at the appearance of Guy and Buddy. She was about to speak when a blast of energy shot out from Ludger's conjured pistols sent her flying.

Meanwhile, the silver-haired man cocked his head and seemed to fade out of existence as Touma's punch landed. However, it did not seem that Touma had actually hit him. This was made clear when the man appeared behind Touma a moment later, grabbed him by the neck from behind, and slammed him up against the wall.

As Ludger readied to fire on Velvet again, the room shimmered. The walls bent slightly, as if they were about to break. Everyone would feel a sharp pain their heads. Ludger groaned. "This pain, it doesn't feel quite... right..." He shook his head.

Velvet aimed her glare at Meceliss. "You're not here to fight us, huh? Then who are you?!" The alarm blared above.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @Sark @Crow

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

Will knew the other girl couldn't see her very well, but she gave her a small smile nonetheless. This was a new start for her, so she figured that allowing herself to make new friends was the first step.

"My friend is right. We're powerless right now and there's another person in here who needs our help. If only we had a way to free ourselves, we could help her."

@Crow @Yun Lee

Schala heard the following:

"He seemed kind of...excited when he caught that first girl. Didn't you see it?"

"Yeah, I did. It was weird, too. I know our boss, and he couldn't care less about children, or anything like that. So for him to take such an interest in a girl like that..."

"It means she's probably something special, huh?"

"Mhm. Oh...hey, you." One of the soldiers pointed at Schala. "You've been standing here a while. You need something?"

@York

---

As the little Eevee made tbe attack, the Huns were stunned...for all of about ten seconds. Buddy's charm attack had absolutely no effect on anyone in the area, and the group around looked wildly for the source of what the Hell happened.

"There was a sound over here, by this guy!" The Hun at the table cried, pointing at Frank. Within seconds, a large net was cast over him, large enough to catch Guy and Buddy, as well. The latter two would become visible, as would the Pokeball at Guy's feet.

The Hun Frank had first met pointed at the net. "See, you idiot? THAT'S what you bumped into, not me!!"

"What?! But I didn't even see him!"

"Of course you didn't! He was spying for The Order!" He turned to Frank. "Hold on! He's one of ours!"

"IS he?" The Hun at the table narrowed his eyes. "He's acted very odd this entire time. No uniform, no emblem, saying he preferred our company to that of...losers and squares? And now trying to incite a riot! There better be a good reason for you acting like a lunatic, other than the obvious reason that you're yet another spy for The Order!"

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow

---

"Or what, you'd kill me? Curious how you're not a sociopath and yet murdering anything in your way is always your first instict. I mean, you held Ben here at knifepoint when he reminded you of your loss to him in a tournament. And I could tell you were just itching to cut Schala open for stopping you from a Revanchist bloodbath. I'm surprised you didn't hack away at Frank when he started calling you stupid! Which, by the way, you totally are."

To Ben, Albedo merely smiled. "Oh please, Ben. I couldn't care less about any insults you can sling my way. I'm only doing what you wanted me to. You wanted an old friend to come along, so I responded in kind." He nodded at Will. "I'm just taking care of business for you, is all."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva

---

Ren would hear the following:

"I really don't understand what we need the nets for. The Order can't possibly all be magical, could they?"

"I doubt it, but they also know Silent Earth better than we do. It's a bit of a way to even out the playing field in case of an attack."

"I suppose so, but like that boy was saying. Is it truly a sign of weakness to negate their magical powers? You're one of his army, what's that about?"

"Shan Yu and our kind value physical ability over all else. When someone relies on magic and spells to fight, we consider it a sign of not only weakness, but cowardice. That's why we have these nets, but we also have..."

Ren could either continue to listen or move along.

@Kaykay
Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee

Staying calm, even despite being spotted, Schala nodded, putting on that gruff, masculine voice she had attempted from before.

"I was gonna join ya for a few rounds, but I started to think about that girl. The kinda powers she might have... Ya think she's our ticket to victory?"

Putting on somewhat of an accent, remeniscient of something she had picked up briefly some time before she joined the Coalition, she tried her best to act natural. If she could just maintain this guise, she might be able to figure out where these Soldiers were holding the girl. On the other hand, she had to be carefull not to sound too suspicious, or directly ask about it. She would have to find a way to get one of these guards to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back