Free Commissions (Hiatus)

It looks great! Thank you!
Excellent! Here's the touched up version before I move on to your other couple. I have an appointment tomorrow, but with any luck I'll still have a progress sketch of some sort to post.
caehar.png

Character Name: Alina Morningstar

Ethnicity/Race: Daemon

Distinguishing Features: Horns that protrude from her head, they type that curls around back to end at the ears, kinda like a goat. She has a very feminine look to her, she looks kind of frail, but not at the same time. In addition, her smile is always sad, she looks like she is happy, but there is like a hidden sorrow behind it.

Hairstyle: Short, kinda wispy... something like this (no long bang in the middle of face: http://data.whicdn.com/images/190407074/large.png

Body type: Svelte, but weak. The girl is graceful as a swan. As for her height, Alina stands at about 5' 4" and bust, she doesn't really have much of a bust but she isn't flat either.

Attire: Modest Victorian Gothic, something akin to this: http://www.devilnight.co.uk/1593-5728-home/black-and-red-gothic-medieval-vampire-dress.jpg

Pose: Unconfident but beautiful, creators choice sitting or standing.

Expression: Happy, but sad. Smiling with a hidden sadness.

Optional

Character History: Alina is offspring of a past demon king who had an affair... she was a secret child and never truly inherited a princess title. She lives peacefully at the edge of daemon country in a small farming town surrounded by forest. Being technically born royalty, Alina inherited a small gift. She can warp and create light.

Character Personality: Alina is the shy quiet type. She likes seclusion and tends to keep all her troubles to herself. She is also actually quite wise and enjoys painting and singing.

Music:
  • Something Just Like This- Coldplay and Chainsmokers:
  • Demons- Imagine Dragons:
  • Mad World- Gary Jules:

Last edited:
I have Guy's second pair to draw still, but afterwards I can take a crack at drawing Alina for you. Welcome to STC by the way!

Alright!!!! Thanks a bunch mate. Actually excited for this and waiting is no big issue. Patience is my middle name :)

Excellent! Here's the touched up version before I move on to your other couple. I have an appointment tomorrow, but with any luck I'll still have a progress sketch of some sort to post.
caehar.png
That looks great! Thanks!

I love it! The only thing I would add is that it was 1066 when they were married so maybe have the clothes be more like robes and cloaks. Otherwise it is adorable and I love it!

I'm so sorry to give you an order when you've already got a few on the go, but I'm in love with the stuff you've posted here!

Character Name: Hotaru Oshiro
Ethnicity/Race: Japanese - pale skinned
Distinguishing Features: She has quite a bit of acne. She has a long facial shape with quite big, though long features. Has oddly thin eyebrows. Extremely skinny lips. She has soft, gentle grey eyes.
Hairstyle: This, but black and a little longer. Most of it is behind her shoulders, though there are two small bits which go over her shoulders.
Body type: Quite small (5'5") and normal weight. Has a rectangular body shape and very little chest.
Attire: Everything in this image, but with a pair of black tights and the blue version of the top.
Pose: Standing facing the viewer with her hands cupped in front of her. She's holding a tarantula and looking towards it fondly. If you don't want to draw the spider that's cool, just draw her hands cupped.
Expression: Quite happy. She has a small smile that seems to show more through her eyes than her mouth.

Optional
Character History: A 15 year old girl conceived out of IVF with two mothers. She gained the power to talk to and control spiders of all types and was moved to an academy for children with powers at the age of nine.
Character Personality: Hotaru is a quiet and sensitive girl. She is quick to emotions and shows them obviously, crying when upset and shouting and clenching her fists when angry. Due to her power, she is a little reclusive and lonely, and while others think she talks to herself, she is really just talking to a spider or two, or more. She gets scared easily, and when she does dozens of spiders often flock to her aid, which scares others. Despite all this, she is very curious about other Alice's and asks lots of questions if she is given the opportunity. She is a very good friend, offering a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear to anyone who needs it. She has a soft spot for people that are smaller than her and young children, becoming very maternal and caring. When it comes to people getting bullied, she gets very defensive. If faced with a situation that she doesn't like, or needs someone away from her, she has no qualms about using a few spiders to scare them off.

it was 1066 when they were married so maybe have the clothes be more like robes and cloaks.
Ah damn, you're right. A google search reveals I made this harder for myself than it actually was. I'll get that fixed no problem.
I'm so sorry to give you an order when you've already got a few on the go, but I'm in love with the stuff you've posted here!
Thank you! And no worries. The more the merrier, keeps me busy. Pardon the wait you might have though.

Here are the colored images of my guys!
Those look great colored! It puts more character into them.
Character Name: Alina Morningstar
This is what I have so far. I'm thinking of changing the horn, rotating it out some. But otherwise, is there anything you see you'd like me to edit? Shorten the neck, part the bangs, cinch the bust, etc?
alina.png

@romamaro I figured while waiting for word from Eireda on edits I'd get a head start on Hotaro for you. I still have to draw the tarantula, but let me know if you see anything you'd like me to edit. And which length you prefer for her face.
hotaro.png
hotaro0.png

Hey! I am sorry to put another one on you, but they look so good!

Character Name: Glorendil and Brandon "Bran" Dundragon
Ethnicity/Race: Glorendil is a half-elf while Bran is human
Distinguishing Features: nothing really
Hairstyle: Glorendil has medium length wavy hair while Bran has medium length curly hair.
Body type: well-built
Attire: something a bard and a ranger would wear
Pose: similar to the one for Amlaib and Murchaid
Expression: preferably the two of them being really happy

Hey! I am sorry to put another one on you, but they look so good!
No problem! I think I like the idea of repeat customers.
Any noticeable difference in their height, and which is the bard? If I can, I might work in an instrument.

Back