Free Commissions (Hiatus)

Wow wow wow! Your art is beautiful! I love that you are doing free commissions-you have no idea how long I've wanted someone to draw these characters. It's part of a little project I'm doing for my best friend.

It's a big ask, and you're on hiatus, but if you could pretty please get onto a trio we have at any point in the future, I would love you for forever! (Also if you are still doing free commissions, I will be popping in and out pretty much constantly haha)

I am actually going to PM you for reasons of secrecy :p

@Veronica I might be able to draw Marceline over my hiatus week, but if not, you'll be either first or second on my list when I return on the 9th!

I know I said my last image would be Thorolf and Rufus but I have three more requests. I understand if you'd rather not do them or if you want to put others ahead of me.
I'll draw the first couple the first week I get back, then the next the week after, and then the last the week after that. Spaces it out some so my schedule doesn't get clogged, and it'll give you some time to find references, especially for poses. Those help.

Wow wow wow! Your art is beautiful! I love that you are doing free commissions-you have no idea how long I've wanted someone to draw these characters. It's part of a little project I'm doing for my best friend.
Thank you! Life permitting, I intend to stick around, doing free commissions when I can. A trio could be tricky for me, but I'll respond to your message in a moment and we'll see when and what I can do for you.

Actually I have one last request. This will actually be it though.

Character Name: Arlyn and Jon
Ethnicity/Race: Arlyn is Elven while Jon is white
Distinguishing Features: very well-built, tall
Hairstyle: Arlyn has wavy medium-length dirty blonde hair while Harald has medium-length wavy auburn hair
Body type: well-built, buff, tall
Attire: Both wear a leather jerkin, brown leather fur-lined breeches and boots, and fur cloaks, and Jon should have chain mail underneath his jerkin
Pose:
cuddles_reference_sheet_3_by_kibbitzer-daavsyv.jpg
one of those
Expression: cute, happy, with their cloaks wrapped around each other

Poses for the other three:

c3zWjcX.jpg

t05kEbM.jpg

The last one should have one of the men picking the other one off the ground

Misc:
KhrTWrw.jpg
this is Arlyn's hairstyle

Last edited:
@Veronica Between other things, this is what I've managed to draw of Marceline. Hopefully some flat tones in PS will separate and bring the armor forward more. But otherwise! Do you see anything you'd like me to edit? Move the mole, make her hair wavier, etc?
marceline.png

And for anyone curious or lurking, I've been testing my luck lining and coloring sketches in PS in hopes of eventually making my own icon/avatar. Feels like false-advertising that I'm not using one I made around here. Needless to say, it's a learning process.
And my apologies @The Worst , I chose Lily's sketch for practice.
lilycolor2.png

Character Name: Beren and Thorald Greymoor
Went more medieval/fantasy than Catholics in cassocks. Beards obscured the nasolabial folds, so if you'd like, I can add more facial creases elsewhere to distinguish age. Otherwise, as usual, what would you like me to change/edit before I touch it up?
priests.png

Co
Went more medieval/fantasy than Catholics in cassocks. Beards obscured the nasolabial folds, so if you'd like, I can add more facial creases elsewhere to distinguish age. Otherwise, as usual, what would you like me to change/edit before I touch it up?
priests.png
Could you add a few more creases in their faces?

Could you add a few more creases in their faces?
Well... there's noticeable age. I'm not satisfied with how it's turned out, but I feel that at my current ability there's little more I can do. Bit frustrating, but que sera, eh?
priestsedit.png

Well... there's noticeable age. I'm not satisfied with how it's turned out, but I feel that at my current ability there's little more I can do. Bit frustrating, but que sera, eh?
priestsedit.png
That looks great!

Character Name: Jonathan ''Jona'' Vicci.
Vitas, military attire, He-man stance and an industrial music vibe. I'll see what I can do! One question though. Do you have a larger copy of the weapon image?

Vitas, military attire, He-man stance and an industrial music vibe. I'll see what I can do! One question though. Do you have a larger copy of the weapon image?
I am fucking sorry. ._.
I fucked up. I pressed accidentally delete and in panic pressed enter.

@Enki It's all right. I can improvise if necessary. If you find the image again or an equivalent, I can edit it in later too.

@Enki It's all right. I can improvise if necessary. If you find the image again or an equivalent, I can edit it in later too.
Pose, Clothing, Weapon, Vitas

In the said order.
Ps. I did not think you'd recognize Vitas. xD

Ps. I did not think you'd recognize Vitas. xD
To be honest, I didn't. Curious as to what he was wearing on his head, I did a reverse image search and it showed who he was. And now I'm going to have that trill he does in 7th Element stuck in my head for a week, hah!
This is what I have for your sketch so far. There are some things I plan to clean and redraw, but let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to change/edit or add.
enki.png

Back