Free Commissions (Hiatus)

To be honest, I didn't. Curious as to what he was wearing on his head, I did a reverse image search and it showed who he was. And now I'm going to have that trill he does in 7th Element stuck in my head for a week, hah!
This is what I have for your sketch so far. There are some things I plan to clean and redraw, but let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to change/edit or add.
enki.png

Gorgeous.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Anyway: While I would want to nag about how the leather strip on the right side is not attached to the gun, I feel like due to my own repetitive mistakes in drawings I am not qualified enough to be mad about these tiny mistakes.

No problem. Got it fixed for you.
enk1i.png
Thanks! I love the facial expression. I was worried that I may have made a poor choice for the pose. I love how it worked out. It looks like a child who got a Christmas present that he had always dreamed of.

Hello again! ^^

Character Name
: Haniyya El-Amin
Ethnicity/Race: Arabic/Saudi Arabian
Distinguishing Features: A black lacy, tight fitting hijab, and a pair of half-rimmed, golden glasses.
Hairstyle: N/A - covered fully by hijab.
Body type: Tall and slim, with shoulders that are broader than her hips.
Attire: A plain, long sleeved ocean blue top, a black skirt that comes down to the middle of her calves and a pair of black pumps.
Pose: Standing, with her arms folded and her hip jutted out slightly to the side. If possible, could I have a large, Brown Falcon on her shoulder?
Expression: Neutral, leaning towards stern.

The full description also:
Haniyya is a very mature looking girl, looking as if she is in her early twenties. She stands at 5’10” and weighs 138lbs. She has a way of standing that seems to give off power, with a straight, strong back, legs hip width apart, and wide shoulders. When she’s standing still, she normally has her hands on her hips or her arms folded. She is of Arabic descent, with parents from Riyadh, and her heritage is clear on her face, with caramel skin, a long nose, close set dark brown eyes and a thin upper lip. She has a heart shaped face and eyebrows that are just a little close together. She wears a black, lacy hijab that hangs tight to her face and looser at the back, but underneath it she has dry, very dark brown hair that comes down to the middle of her back, but she ties it up into a bun to put on her hijab. Her hijab is fastened with oddly large safety pins. She wears somewhat frightening looking glasses with golden half-frames on the bottom. She wears a long-sleeved ocean blue shirt, a long black skirt and a pair of black pumps.

Last edited:
@romamaro Here's what I've got. If you'd like me to change the shape of the glasses, add another visible safety pin ,etc. let me know!
roma.png

That is pretty much perfect! Is there any way for you to make it more obvious that her skin's darker? Other than that she looks brilliant!

I can make the gray layer less transparent. Are one of these about the right tone?
roma2.png
roma1.png
roma3.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I'm back again to pester you :)

Character Name: Mr. Henderson
Ethnicity/Race: White
Distinguishing Features: Very wrinkly, nose that has been broken a few times, huge eyebrows, and extensive tattoos.
Hairstyle: Jeff Bridges with a goatee.
Body type: Oval. Quite skinny. Stands at about 5'6" with a slight hunch to his back.
Attire: Like this, but not a plaid shirt, just a plain one.
Pose: Standing, face on to the viewer, holding a mop in one hand with the head of the mop on the floor.
Expression: Really friendly. Close mouthed smile that comes up to his eyes.

And the full description:
Mr. Henderson is an elderly man in his late seventies. He looks like he should have retired years ago. He is quite skinny, with skin that clings tightly to his body, and stands at about 5’6” with a slight hunch to his back. He has a mild form of Parkinson’s and usually holds his arms by his sides. Originally from Texas, he has a thick Dallas accent and a tan over leathery, wrinkled skin. He has a nose that has clearly seen a few fights, pale blue eyes, bushy eyebrows and thin lips. He has a square jaw and sunken cheeks. He has a shoulder-length silvery-grey hair. He wears a navy blue janitor uniform with a name tag that reads ‘Henderson - Alvaro’. He is the only known person in the building that wears a name tag. He normally rolls up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing that his arms are entirely covered in tattoos. Pretty much every bit of his body is tattooed, apart from his face, which is clear.

Older characters are a challenge, but that's encouragement to learn on my part. I'll see what I can get you in the next 24 hours. Any particular designs or images you'd like for his tattoos?

This is the sketch I have so far. I forgot the name-tag, so I have to draw that in, but otherwise, is there anything you'd like me to add/edit while I clear it up some?
jbr.png

Excellent! Here he is with the name tag.
jbr1.png
Character Name: Marius and Aránolf Wintermoor
I'll be working on these two next and should have something to post in a day or two, circumstance permitting.

So, here's what I've got at the moment. Would you like the cloaks full fur or just fur lined? And in general, what would you like me to edit/add?
tg02.png

Sure thing. I put some texture and grey tones on them. Let me know if there's anything else!
tg0210001.png

Back