Free Commissions (Hiatus)

There isn't a height difference, and the half-elf is the bard while the human is the ranger.

@That Guy Here's what I've got so far. I picked a hurdy gurdy for the instrument on a whim. As usual, let me know what you'd like edited.
banglo.png

Bran's hair should be longer and they should both have beards. Otherwise it looks great!

I don't want to keep spamming you with requests, so this will be my last one. But your art is so good and I want to learn how to draw like you :)

Character Name: Thorolf and Rufus Aelfric
Ethnicity/Race: White
Distinguishing Features:Rufus has a small scar on his face, and Rufush is clean shaven while Thorolf has a beard.
Hairstyle:
AfBeymC.jpg
for Thorolf,
LnWQpO9.jpg

Body type: well-built
Attire:
jurre_wardrobe_collab____by_gnewi-d6xlrdr.png
Thorolf should be in the ranger outfit on the top right while Rufus should be in something a knight would wear(either the plate armor next to the armor Thorolf should be in or something else a nobleman might wear)
Pose: View attachment 935
Expression: happy and in love, with their cloaks wrapped around each other

Last edited:
You're too kind. :) Thank you. Honestly, I wish I could give you advice or tips, but most of what I can do comes from mimicry and frankenstein-ing reference images.
Here's the updated version of Glorandil and Bran. I only put down a bit of shadow, so any color you might add won't get too muddled.
hurdygurdy.png
For Thorolf and Rufus, with that pose, it'll be mostly cloak showing and no visible faces, right?

I'd like their faces to be visible, sort of similar to the one for Amlaib and Murchaid.

Pardon the delay. Here's the sketch I've got so far. Most of their clothing ended up covered by cloak I'm afraid. As for Rufus, about where on his face is the scar? I hope it's on the right side...
rufusthorolf.png

It's under his eye. I think the hairstyles need to be switched as well. And could you make their clothes more visible?

Last edited:
This is about as much as I can make the clothes visible with the pose.
My understanding was that the ranger had the first, straight hairstyle, while the knight had the second, wavy one. If such was erroneous of me I can switch them.
rr02.png

Very nice, you have an amazing art style. I personally do 3d CGI, but don't draw or sketch any textures or concepts. I suppose I ought to, considering Photoshop is only $10 a month...

Well, I wish you luck in being an artist, and I would pay you if I could right now. I don't have any ideas at the moment for a commission, but we can collab or discuss concepts for art sometime if you are bored. Feel free to PM.

@Imperator Semper Rex Thank you! Though I'm no artist, at least not by my own definition.
At present, I'm taking a week for myself to reset my hours. But after which, I'd be glad to take you up on your offer. Be it a free commission or a collaborative project, I'm interested. If you don't message me first I'll message you after I've things reset.

@Avery That is chill, I have a couple things to straighten out in terms of my graphics card right now anyways. Oh, and you are definitely an artist by my standards. Very nice work.

Character Name: Marceline Adair
Ethnicity/Race: White (light olive skin tone)
Distinguishing Features: Hazel eyes, aquiline nose, light freckles on the bridge of nose and cheeks, small mole on upper lip.
Hairstyle: Dark brown, slightly wavy, natural, at her waist. Side-swept bangs to the left.
Body type: Petite-- 5'2, but decidedly feminine and muscular. About 120 pounds.
Attire:
9e2372f5f88baa8a70cc1873094427e3.jpg

(without the helmet. Feel free to simplify as you wish.)
Pose: Same as above image.
Expression: Neutral, determined.

I know I said my last image would be Thorolf and Rufus but I have three more requests. I understand if you'd rather not do them or if you want to put others ahead of me.

Character Name: Beren and Thorald Greymoor
Ethnicity/Race: white
Distinguishing Features: they are older men, short beards, broad, tall builds
Hairstyle: Beren and Thorald both have medium length grey wavy hair
Body type: well built
Attire: Priestly robes for Thorald and monk robes for Beren, with cloaks wrapped around each other
Pose: as log as they are cute and cuddly I don't care
Expression: happy, cute

Distinguishing Features: The broad builds the men have, short beards
Hairstyle: Aránolf has straight medium-length hair while Marius' is wavy
Body type: well-muscled, broad, tall
Attire: Priestly robes and a fur cloak for Marius and leather armor and a fur cloak for Aránolf
Pose: cute and cuddly is best
Expression: happy, intimate, cute

Character Name: Harald and Ser Jon Dundragon
Ethnicity/Race: white
Distinguishing Features: broad builds, tall, short beards
Hairstyle: Harald has straight medium-length hair while Jon has wavy medium-length hair
Body type: broad, tall, well-built
Attire: common linen clothing, a leather jerkin, and a cloak for Jon, Priestly robes and a linen cloak for Harald
Pose: cute, cuddly, playful
Expression: happy

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back