Free Commissions (Hiatus)

Avery

Tipple-Tossing Tatterdemalion
Free head-to-knees comissioned sketches for you!

First, I'm not an artist. I've no qualifications, training or even dreams of illustrating. My skills are limited.

Second, what I draw for you, you can edit. Line it, color it, ask another artist to use it as a reference to make it better, etc. You needn't even credit me. I only ask that you don't claim to have drawn the base sketch yourself.

These are pencil and paper sketches lightly edited in PS. Nothin' fancy. Samples are in the spoiler.

alex00.png
caehar.png
trio0e.png
lilyblud.png
marceline.png
alinaE1.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Comission Form:
Character Name:
Ethnicity/Race: (Black, White, Elvish, etc.)
Distinguishing Features: (Hook nose, thick lips, hollow cheeks, tall forehead, etc)
Hairstyle: (reference image if possible)
Body type: (thick, svelt, buff, petite, etc. reference and/or measurements if possible)
Attire: (references if possible)
Pose: (reference is possible, simpler the better)
Expression:

Optional
Character History:
Character Personality:
Music: (a playlist or album you find applicable to your character or just want to share for shits)​

If you've any questions feel free to ask here or contact me privately!

Last edited:
Comission Form:
full
Character Name: Alexander
Ethnicity/Race: Pale (A slight greyish tint. ) (Demon)
Distinguishing Features: Black horns and a marking on his forehead.
Hairstyle: Long and semi-curly.
Body type: Lean but slightly built.
Attire: (Whatever he is wearing in that photo!) (I don't mind him in anything really you could even have him in a just plain ole T shirt.)
Pose: Any pose is fine!
Expression: Angry or slightly irritated or maybe even sad.

Optional
Character History:
The Story of Alexander:
Alexander is the first and only son of Lucifer the Fallen One. He was born to be the ruler of the Underworld if his father ever perished. Growing up Alexander was mostly alone. His own mother did not care for him as the only thing she cared for was power and status Lucifer held. Alexander did spend some time with his father though. His father would sometimes see Alexander and teach him how to fight and how to act in front of others but most of the time his father was too busy terrorizing the heavens and messing with God's mortal children. Alexander never understood why his father had such strong hatred for this so called god. But this was something he never understood when he was young.

The only person who ever help Alexander grow into the man he is today was his butler Dedrick. There was demons who got into their little clan other demons called it anyways. Some demons were chosen to serve the Lucifer family or carry on the Lucifer name. But only a few were granted this. When demons are picked to join the clan some power is granted to them although it would not be as much as a pureblood born Lucifer like Alexander but it was enough to make the demons want in and gain power and wealth. Alexander spent most of his time training and learning to become like his father. As more years passed Alexander started to resent his father as his father treated him as nothing but a tool in his greater plan.

As the years passed Alexander became more cruel like his father and had enough of him. He did not want to follow his rules no longer and wished to be free from him. Alexander knew there was nothing he could do to stop his father and so he hoped that something would happen one day to change the situation that he was in. Finally the day came where an all out war occurred. The war that his Father wanted for eons was now upon them. The war between Demons and Angels happened and Alexander did not want to fight for his father's cause but did so anyways because of his father and because he has not had a good history with creatures of the light world. Also for whatever reason there was humans mixed into the fight and some were granted magical powers to help ward off the demons. Alexander's Father was so concerned about achieving his petty vengeance and was given a fatal wound which caused him to enter a deep sleep. The war ended in the God's Victory if you could call it that. Both sides took heavy damage but finally it seemed Lucifer's rule was over. Before his father entered this sleep he urged Alexander to finally do what he was made for but Alexander refused.

It has been 300 years since the war and Alexander has been ruling the demon world since then. He grew tired of ruling since it bored him. Demons always wanted something from him or tried to butter him up in order to join the royal bloodline. During his time of ruling he had a special bond with only 3 people. One was his butler who has followed him since the beginning and was like a father to him. The other 2 were people he made or rather accepted into his family. One was a kitsune demon who acted as his sister and the other was like a son to him. He was a vampire that was very wise and was not ruled by his bloodlust. One day Alexander left and put his son in charge. The demon realm was in a uproar but this did not concern Alexander. He never asked to rule, all he wanted was his freedom and do as he pleased.
He now resides in the human realm doing as he pleases under a human camouflage. He wears a magical ring that can make him appear as human and so he enjoys messing with god's so called creatures.
Character Personality:
Music:

Thank you for offering up free services! Its rare to see artist's offering their service for free so I thank you kindly <3! I hope this request is not too much! If it is don't worry about it :D!

I'm glad I can be of service! Circumstances permitting, I should have something for you in the next 24 hours. At least a progress update so you can point out anything you'd like edited before I get too far along.
And damn, .hack. That sure brings back some good old memories.

I'm glad I can be of service! Circumstances permitting, I should have something for you in the next 24 hours. At least a progress update so you can point out anything you'd like edited before I get too far along.
And damn, .hack. That sure brings back some good old memories.
Oh a fellow .hack lover?! That is my favorite anime and gaming series! I really enjoyed the GU games the most though. I always wanted a remastered version of the GU on my ps3 or heck even PS4 but it never came =(!

Also thank you kindly! I am not very picky when people are drawling a character I love for free so I don't think there will be any issues =)!

Oh a fellow .hack lover?! That is my favorite anime and gaming series! I really enjoyed the GU games the most though. I always wanted a remastered version of the GU on my ps3 or heck even PS4 but it never came =(!

Also thank you kindly! I am not very picky when people are drawling a character I love for free so I don't think there will be any issues =)!
When it came to the anime SIGN was my favorite, but GU had superior art direction and music. Didn't matter if the costume designs were impractical, they were still rad as hell. The games I didn't get a chance to play. I feel like I have to have at least one in storage though...

This is what I've got so far. Let me know if you'd like anything adjusted; twist the horns, tame the collar, etc. Otherwise, I'll get to cleaning it up some.
lu001.jpg

This is what I've got so far. Let me know if you'd like anything adjusted; twist the horns, tame the collar, etc. Otherwise, I'll get to cleaning it up some.
lu001.jpg
That looks amazing! I really love it :D! This is perfect I don't see anything wrong with it! I just keep staring at him @_@! I love this take on him!

I'm glad you like it! Sometimes drawing can be a swing and a miss. But here's a slightly cleaner copy, makes it easier to color should you ever want to. And if you need a larger version feel free to ask.
Always happy to help where I can.
alex00.png

I'm glad you like it! Sometimes drawing can be a swing and a miss. But here's a slightly cleaner copy, makes it easier to color should you ever want to. And if you need a larger version feel free to ask.
Always happy to help where I can.
alex00.png

Thank you it looks so great <3! I really love it! I think it is really neat! Good job!

This character is a bit, urgh, spooky? If you could draw her, that'd be awesome, I really, really love your drawing style, especially your last drawing for the commission!!!

Character Name: Lily
Ethnicity/Race: Korean, human
Distinguishing Features: Very pretty 'blossoming into womanhood' girl sort of face - heart shaped, large eyes, full lips.
Hairstyle: 'Boring' Black, straight hair going past shoulders with a flat straight fringe just above her brow.
Body type: Curvy for a teenage girl, but not yet a fully formed woman. Tall (5 foot 8 ish). Has very delicate hands and feet, wide hips and a heavy (though not 'extreme') bust.
Attire: Either in her underwear (average teenage girl, mother still buys her underwear type) or formal British school attire (kind of like the girl on the left but less awkward looking. Additionally a higher waisted skirt, a darker tie, and the pins on her blazer would probably be cutesy 'twee' ones). Regardless, she's soaked in blood aaaalll over.
Pose: here
Expression: Deadpan staring down the camera/viewer

Optional
Character History: 17 year old 'average' school girl who upon coming into the later stages of puberty develops the uncontrollable urge to devour (literally) other schoolgirls, and starts eating boys instead to avoid hurting her best friend.
Character Personality: Tbh she's kinda a bitch.
Music:

@The Worst Oh! She sounds fun. I'm getting a Tomie/Jennifer's Body kind of vibe. And thank you for the compliment! I might be able to do both outfits since I typically draw the body then dress it. Depends on how things go, but I'll get a progress sketch to you within 24 hours!

@The Worst Ultimately, I chose to draw her in uniform, though it snuffed any chance of her curves being displayed. They're there, as shown in the x-ray overlay ... thing... along with my first attempt at her in underwear that I scrapped.
Otherwise! Is there anything you see you'd like me to edit before I add the blood and touch it up a bit? I'm thinking of tightening-up the pockets, and making the eyes more open, rounder. And roughly what percentage of her would you like covered in blood?
lilyuni02.png
lilyuni2.png

@The Worst Ultimately, I chose to draw her in uniform, though it snuffed any chance of her curves being displayed. They're there, as shown in the x-ray overlay ... thing... along with my first attempt at her in underwear that I scrapped.
Otherwise! Is there anything you see you'd like me to edit before I add the blood and touch it up a bit? I'm thinking of tightening-up the pockets, and making the eyes more open, rounder. And roughly what percentage of her would you like covered in blood?
lilyuni02.png
lilyuni2.png
DUDE. I love it and she looks PERFECT.Edit whatever your artist owers incline you to edit but to me this looks spot on and flipping amazing. Thank you so much.

Hi! I have two requests of couples I have created. One is from Crusader Kings 2 and the other is from a D&D game I am inn.

So for the D&D couple, here is their information.

Character Name: Caelias and Harald
Ethnicity/Race: Caelias is a wood elf while Harald is white.
Distinguishing Features: both have red hair
Hairstyle: medium length(think to the base of the neck above the shoulders), curly
Body type: Both have athletic builds. Caelias is well-built for an elf, and Harald is well-built but not a bodybuilder. He still has a broad, well-muscled build, but it isn't over-the-top.
Attire: both wear leather armor and have cloaks that they gave each other(Caelias' is a thicker fur cloak while Harald's is a thinner blue and silver linen cloak)
Pose: preferably the two of them cuddling together with their cloaks wrapped around each other
Expression: smiling at each other, intimate

AfBeymC.jpg
this is harald

And now for the CK2 couple(I am using a legalized gay marriage mod which is why they are married).

Character Name: Amlaíb and Murchaid
Ethnicity/Race: they are both Irish
Distinguishing Features: One of them has brown hair with hints of red, a short beard, and brown eyes while the other has red hair, blue eyes, and a short beard.
Hairstyle: see the image above
Body type: both are well built
Attire: anything sort of kingly(like robes with fur lining or whatever you want)
Pose: preferably cuddling, like before
Expression: intimate, smiling at each other

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi! I have two requests of couples I have created.
I'm lucky if I can get two eyes to look similar, let alone two figures. But, after I finish my current commission, I'll give it a go! It's a tall order, so It'll take me significantly longer. If you could highlight the differences between the pair of kings that would help.(If one's taller, broader, has a larger nose, etc.) Since these are sketches, color difference becomes tonal at best.

I'm lucky if I can get two eyes to look similar, let alone two figures. But, after I finish my current commission, I'll give it a go! It's a tall order, so It'll take me significantly longer. If you could highlight the differences between the pair of kings that would help.(If one's taller, broader, has a larger nose, etc.) Since these are sketches, color difference becomes tonal at best.
The one with the brown hair is a year younger than his husband and has a broader build.

DUDE. I love it and she looks PERFECT.Edit whatever your artist powers incline you to edit but to me this looks spot on and flipping amazing. Thank you so much.

No problem. I'm glad you like it and that I could be of service! Now let's hope I didn't edit too much. She's not Carrie levels of blood-covered, but not immaculate either. If you should need anything let me know.
lilyblud.png

@That Guy A progress sketch to keep you updated. I need to texturize Caelias' cloak (if I can), and touch up here and there. But do you see anything you'd like me to edit? Change the hair part, style, etc?
couple.png

Back