We're All Mad Here General Hangout Chat

well. i just woke up. got my sprite, breakfast, slapped my adopted child upside the head when we got together at the school for knocking off one of my pins. and am now just waiting for class to start so i can totally retain info about numbers and triangles.

already had. Sorry for not responding to that sooner. I had been trying to think of something creative, and streetsmart. As well as come up with the locations description which I sort of gave up on.

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that this site still has to adhere (stick to) to the site rules. You should have read them already, but if you're confused, go back and take a look. (in a book)
And also, Metagaming is not against the rules, so it is technically allowed here, but, let's be real, it's not nice, and nobody enjoys it. Here's a helpful article from Tiko.

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that this site still has to adhere (stick to) to the site rules. You should have read them already, but if you're confused, go back and take a look. (in a book)
And also, Metagaming is not against the rules, so it is technically allowed here, but, let's be real, it's not nice, and nobody enjoys it. Here's a helpful article from Tiko.
Why are you telling us this?

Back