New User Giving A Late Night Welcome!

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Hello! You can call me Mai, I only use my pen name online so please don't ask me what my name is. I am a 22 (turning 23 this year!!) old married lady with two small children. I am a manager currently and getting my bachelor's in Business Management in like two months. I used to roleplay A LOT when I was younger, but as time passed and I had my second child life got hectic and stressful and with that cam extreme writer's bock. I used to roleplay on VampireFreaks.com. I know what your thinking but it was a genuinely great site for me, I made a lot of friends and really enjoyed my time. It was a bit unnerving to see that it was taken down and turned into the store. Kind of broke my heart. So now I'm looking to lift the spell of writer's block that has cursed me. Also, I love to create characters through an app I use on my phone called liveportrait. My profile picture is actually one of my many OC's!! Right now I'm working on a novel and I have a bunch of ideas. I love roleplay and I hope that I can share that love with other people as well.

Hello there, Mai, welcome to STC! We're super happy to have you, and hope you enjoy yourself here. If you haven't yet, make sure to take a look at our Account Approval Guide.

Gosh, you're only 22 and yet you've done so much, that's so cool. I've actually never heard of VampireFreaks before...I'm guessing it's a site dedicated to, well, vampires?

Hey, great to see a new member. Hope you're finding lots of content to get the creative juices flowing. If you have any questions give a shout and I'll do my best to answer.

@Yun Lee Vampirefreaks was (well used to be) a big forum website, they had these sections called cults where people could create their own roleplay sections for people to join. Or individual threads withing those "cults". Like for instance if you wanted to do a high school RP rather than filling up one thread with multiple posts of different people in different places. You would make a cult and then have separate threads, ex: Girl's Dorm, Schoolyard. And then people would RP in that specific place with the characters they created. I was looking for something similar, but I realized that I just want to roleplay in a nice environment. I'm really happy to be here!
@Silence I am having more than enough with the creativity! I will ask any questions I can think of while getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks boh of y'all for the warm welcome.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Just swinging through to let you know that your account has been approved and you now have access to all areas of the forum.

Back