New User Good Day! I am Loxius :)

Loxius

Pleased to meet you. Here enjoy a painting! I like Radiohead and Muse (favorite bands). I like medieval, sci-fi and modern the most (including fantasy in medieval because it's kind of the same thing but whatever!)
-
marc-simonetti-reverende-mother-cm.jpg

Apologies! It was a bit too big :confused:

Last edited:
Thank you for the painting for us to view. Hi there. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the Storyteller's Circle family.

indeed you should, this whole site is a really great and open community for writers artist and roleplayers :D

Hello: I'll be your welcome conductor. Welcome to STC. A few housekeeping things, first.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's more about quality than quantity, spamming will not get you approved.

I'm around if you have any questions, comments, concerns! Feel free to send me a message, or whatever. :>

Edit: Since I'm here, I'd recommend including a bit more about yourself. Your genre preferences, how you found STC, what brings you here, maybe some of your writing/RP experience, favorite kind of cake. That kind of stuff.

No need to apologize! Just some friendly advice to help other members get to know you. :>

Back