1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

New User Good evening!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by RainiSage, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:12 AM.

1. RainiSage

RainiSage New Member

heya! My name’s Sage, and I’ve been invited here by a few fellow writing frendos. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to tell a bit about myself, so here goes.

So, i’m a 19 y/o in california somewhere, and all my highschool life i’ve been taking part in small roleplays with friends. I always loved the idea of communicative/collaborative writing, so I obviously found my sort of thing. I always enjoyed the wacky and strange topics, comedic characters, and famtastical creatures that lay in writing, so I decided to quickly join upon familiar request. I just hope I can get along with people here and have a good time! Thanks for welcoming me to this place, guys!

Pawnige likes this.
  2. marsbat

marsbat Dragon Obsessed Benefactor

Can confirm, 18/f/cali sounds legit

Also can confirm has big gay

RainiSage likes this.
  3. RainiSage

RainiSage New Member

Yeahhpp. Thanks mars lmaooo. Thanks for inviting me mahboi.

4. Wendy

Wendy Member

Good morning and welcome! Hope you have a great time here and maybe I'll be seeing you somewhere on this site.

RainiSage likes this.
  5. RainiSage

RainiSage New Member

Thanks! I hope so as well. It seems like a chill community- maybe the main chat isn’t thaaaat active but still imm excited to be a part of this place!

6. Wendy

Wendy Member

Haha, yeah. The chat inactivity is partly due to different time zones. But you can always try to bring more life into it. =D

RainiSage likes this.
  7. RainiSage

RainiSage New Member

Possibly lmao

8. Silence

Silence Anonymous Me Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Sometimes it is the time zone difference and then other times it is the fact that we have quite a few people like myself. I have a full time job and I don't really get into the chat that often. When I am home I have things to do, or I'm trying to get a post up. Anyway, I'm also part of the staff here and I'd like to welcome you. Looks like you've got the first step down to getting your account approved. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll always answer those and I do check on my lunch break at work.

RainiSage likes this.
  9. RainiSage

RainiSage New Member

aye, thanks man. And yeah that makes sense hehe..