New User Good morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night

Cornflower Returns

I’m John Laurens in the place to be
Why hello there! As you can see, I am angsty. But that doesn’t mean I’m not a chill person. I love to roleplay and at this point I have like a year and a half of experience. And I also have like seven years of hardcore writing experience. I can post often, post late, post early, whatever. I’m roleplaying a lot really. Also, sometimes, my characters are French. Or Russian. And I mostly do male roles. This is getting to be a bit of a rant, but isn’t that cool? Anyway, I’m EMO Angel and y’all can call me Angel if that’s easier to spell.

Hey, Emo Angel! Already welcomed you aboard, so I think I'll just ask you what are some of your favorite genres to write? And what kind of characters in the genres have you enjoyed playing the most? :emoji_smiley_cat:

Hey, Emo Angel! Already welcomed you aboard, so I think I'll just ask you what are some of your favorite genres to write? And what kind of characters in the genres have you enjoyed playing the most? :emoji_smiley_cat:
My favorite genres to write are probably fantasy, apocalyptic, fandoms, and more action-related stuff. And I love playing guardian angels, sorcerers, tough guy types but with soft centers (like those chocolates), and I absolutely adore changing stereotypes that are based on looks.

Guardian Angels are pretty awesome. And flipping stereotypes and tropes is the best! What are some of your favorite stereotype changes? One of mine is that the Princess in the tower is actually the dragon. :emoji_smile_cat:

Guardian Angels are pretty awesome. And flipping stereotypes and tropes is the best! What are some of your favorite stereotype changes? One of mine is that the Princess in the tower is actually the dragon. :emoji_smile_cat:
That sounds really fun! My favorite stereotype change is probably taking the bad boy -everyone thinks he’s awful and mean- then showing off a softer side. He’s either into art, music, dance, drama, or all of the above, and no one has taken the time to notice. It’s a great trope to me really.

@EMO Angel Gonna have to agree with you on that, that's a really great trope. Another really good one is the "Gentle Giant" where the biggest, meanest looking guy in the room is actually such a sweetheart with a really big heart.

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the site! I literally just arrived too obviously.... I get what you mean about being patient! but totally excited about the fact they take their time to make sure people joining mean it. Maybe when we are both approved we can rp. you seem cool and chill :)

Reactions: N0X
Hey! Welcome to the site! I literally just arrived too obviously.... I get what you mean about being patient! but totally excited about the fact they take their time to make sure people joining mean it. Maybe when we are both approved we can rp. you seem cool and chill :)
Cool! I just got approved so I’m really excited!

Back