New User Greetings ^_^

Angel In Red

Hi all,

Hope all that read this are well? Here goes another awkward introduction post? xD

I have been role playing on and off since 2006. Thirteen years do go by fast! In that time my taste to what I write has changed drastically but that's to be expected. :) I do prefer 1-1's mostly because from my experience group role plays tend to die a quick death. Brainstorming with one individual is more fun anywhoo. I don't have to share their attention! :p Just kidding.

I will always veer more towards the Fantasy genre, after all for me writing is a method to escape real life so why not make it more entertaining? That's not to say I haven't done other genres, been everywhere and done everything kinda thing but I will always go back to Fantasy where there are no constraints and everything is on the table!

Comedy is a must with me, I like to put my characters in wacky situations. I like to think my characters hate me. "Why, Red, Why?!" :p

If anyone partners with me they should expect hours long conversations about potential scenes and I will push for feedback. Otherwise I'm a chill person to write up a story with...erm, I think.

Hmm...what else, I did say these things were awkward? XD

If I peek your curiosity just drop me a message, I generally reply to things daily.
I look forward to creating some good content here. :)

Hey there! Glad to have you here on STC! There are a lot of folks here who enjoy 1x1s and have had long term ones for quite a while, so you're going to be right at home here.

Make sure to look over the Account Approval Guide to get an idea of our approval process, and please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you nay have!

Welcome to STC! Just stopping by to show another friendly face if you have any questions, comments, concerns, recipes to share. Whatever.

Back