New User Greetings and Salutations

You could always just give the enemy even stronger versions of said weapons. Revel in the ridiculous power levels. :p

Somewhat fair point.

My main thing has always been to cover all weaknesses but at the same time present many weaknesses :p

Cover as in protect, or just a learned habit/technique?

Like if someone's naturally frail, fight at a distance? Or if you're superman, don't go near green rocks? :p

Cover as in protect. My main character ordinarily kits his arsenal to combat every enemy type if possible by using exotic methods so his opponent likely did not see anything like it before, but as a result I always feel like he's op.

Actually nobody's ever thought of that, most people just call BS or come up with their own BS to counter it.

Well to be fair, I got the idea from a character names Kiritsugu from the anime Fate Zero.
He was rather good at using stealth, tactics and backup plans to let him take on targets that'd normally be considered to be far too powerful.

All too few people use legitimate methods of eliminating thir opposition. Part of the reason I left the other RP site and went to this one. Well, not left, but..

That should be easy assuming you find the right people. You know where to look for that on STC or do you need some directions?

Basically you want to visit the Bulletin Board. If you're looking to start/host an RP of your own make a thread there advertising it, giving the details of the RP, such as expectations of the players (like post size and frequency) etc. If you want to find an RP to join though, just look through the threads already posted there, find something that catches your interest, then post showing your interest in it.

Once a proper group of players have been gathered the GM should make a OOC (Out of Character) thread in the Out of Character Discussion area of the site. That's where most of the planning and discussing for the RP will take place. As well as any off topic discussions between the group.

And soon after that the GM should also make the IC (In Character) thread in the Play by Post forums under the relevant Genre. And it's in that thread that all the actual roleplaying will be taking place in.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will come to enjoy the site and stop by the chat once in awhile =)!

Back