New User Greetings from Cipan

Pankong

The Shaman
View attachment 895 Hi!
My name is Pankong and come from a very, very far world.
My planet was indeed a beautiful place, with those of my kind being devoted to the land and the Gods, but trust me it was quite boring to live between such primitive unconscious people, where science didn't simply exist, and war between clans was the only thing to do in order to survive; at least at that point of the space-time. So I decided to escape, secretly building a starship made of... well... flesh, wood, dirt, steel and a bit of magic... but this is another story and should be told another time.
The fact is, I wondered a very lot, and now I came to Earth, and... a part from every beautiful thing I found and keep finding there, you know, I am an Innkeeper, here on my starship, and I love hearing stories about worlds never imagined before from people never imagined before, sharing my stories, and entertain myself when the Sun, or whatever star you mean, goes down and I get closer to the fire with a warming punch in my hands (great invention guys).
So I'd like to know if this is a place where I can find someone like the ones I like to have by my side here in Cipan, and don't wanna miss the occasion to greet everybody

P.S. Here is a draw of my beloved turty, you jus't don't know how perfect she is in her very hearth, but I know I'm not as good as many of you humans at painting

Hello, Pankong!

Welcome to STC!

Loving the picture, BTW. Love it. So colourful.

If you need anything while here, just holla!

Cream!

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Also creative art.

Hi Nox, how are you?
Life's very interesting here on Earth, humans tend to imagine things beyond what they see and I love to contemplate all of you art and science. Internet is indeed a good alternative for those who don't own a magical tortoise, and helps people around the world to connect and get conscious to be an ecosistem orbiting a point near the center of the Sun, and try to think about such imaginative futuristic utopic/distopic scenarios as I keep reading here and there. Let me confess you a truth: everything you write here, even if you consider it fictional, impossible, irrealistic, is TRUE. It has been already happened, it will happen, or will have happened in another universe. Possibilities in the Multiverse are infinite.
Done this digression, the most interesting things I got in touch with between humans, a part from the mentioned futuristic scenarios, come frome those story-tellers wandering the world and singing about epical gestures of great heroes and powerful Gods of the past, from dreamers singing about creatures and planets never seen before, from the sacred places and figures that I can feel emanate magic, and from those who belive in magic, and are obsessed by the desire to understand it, as do scientists as well as artists.
The thing I like the most will alwais be to sit on my sofa in the Inn, returning from every kind of expedition/adeventure/whatever thing, drink something, smoke some herb with my pipe and share stories about nearly everything, get entertained with my powerful friends and customers in building worlds that will pop up somewhere in the multiverse, in the exact moment they come through our minds.
A part from being a story-to-tell hunter, I love spending my free time taking care of my garden, my trees, my animals, and dedicating myself to produce beer and cheese :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
Back