Squidward Uchiha

Squid Style: Clarinet Jutsu
Hello Storyteller's Circle, my name is Squidward Uchiha, but you can call me Squid for short.

I am a semi-seasoned roleplayer of five years in search of a new space to do stuff, so here I am. My interests in roleplay are mostly invested with fandom based properties, though I do occasionally try to branch out into more original premises when I want to. Some of my favorite fandom properties and franchises include (in no particular order, and detailed in various mediums): Kingdom Hearts, Tekken, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, Star Wars, DragonBall, Naruto, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Steven Universe, and so on and so forth.

I hope I can find a place in the community and have fun with everybody. I'm also not used to being on sites dedicated solely to roleplaying, so this will pretty much be an entirely new experience for me, so hopefully that's fun too. :)

Hey, Squid! Glad to see that you joined me here! (Squid and I both met on the same forum way back and that's where we did most of our roleplaying).

I'm hoping you'll get one of your own RPs going when you get approved, you always come up with great ideas! Even if I'm not always as consistent with posts as I should be... but I want to fix that here.

Hey, Squid! Glad to see that you joined me here! (Squid and I both met on the same forum way back and that's where we did most of our roleplaying).

I'm hoping you'll get one of your own RPs going when you get approved, you always come up with great ideas! Even if I'm not always as consistent with posts as I should be... but I want to fix that here.

That's good to hear... uh... Face? Man, that's going to be hard to get used to. xD

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and all! Cheers. :p
*when you can only relate to Star Wars and suck at conversation* ... how bout them clones there?

Back