New User greetings!

peachy

lou
Hi I’m Lou, an eighteen year old from Australia currently drowning in student loans. I’ve been roleplaying for the better part of roughly six or so years and consider myself a relatively literate roleplayer.

I joined storyteller's circle when my old site Free Yourself Roleplay got shut down (due to inactivity and bots, I think). I’ve had numerous usernames over the years, but my most recent incarnation was Peachy, which mainly out of laziness, I stuck to. (If you happen to recognise me, reach out—I’d love to reconnect!)

I enjoy writing about a range of topics and am pretty much open to anything, so long as it has a good plotline (and active roleplayers!), but have a weakness for mythological (Greek and Norse in particular), historical and fantasy based roleplays. I tend write upwards of 500 words per post, or 3-5 paragraphs.

Well, this thread looks peachy.

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
Note you may want to also make a thread in the bulletin board with your RP details, that where people tend to go when trying to find partners to RP with.

However, as long as we're here how about some Ice breaker questions?

1. What is your favourite RP memory/experience?
2. Favourite Greek God?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

@Gwazi Magnum - "Grey warden of winterfell" dO I DETECT A FELLOW ASOIAF/GOT FAN THERE??

and thank u kindly for the warm welcome c: & recommendation, i'll get onto posting on the bulletin board asap!

1. my favourite rp experience would have to be the moment after you've just made a brand new roleplay, written your opening post and you get a notification that someone else has responded to you on the thread. that tingly feeling of anticipation and (slight) dread just before things are about to get underway.

2. you want me to choose just one? man, that is so hard! okay, well i gotta say hecate goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. why? well, she's a total badass

3. um, dry ice? i could probably try to google this but i won't cheat haha!

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to the Storyteller's Circle, homie!

Would you mind if I ask some ice-breaking questions?
1) Why do you love to intentionally put your posts in an incredibly small font size?
2) Do you love cakes? Especially living cake minions
3) Favorite Egyptian deity?

@Deroc howdyy! cheers for the welcome c:

1) um, old habits die hard i guess haha? my old roleplay site all the fonts looked like shite, so we minimised them for ~aesthetics~ and yeah i still haven't gotten out of the habit, and i know it's a total pain if you have glasses or just aren't used to it

2) i actually work in a cafe, and we do a roaring trade in all things cake/slice related, and man it is literally the best job. i'm a huuuge chocolate nut, so "death by chocolate" or a good old fashioned "black forest cheese cake" or "red velvet" are definitely my go-tos

3) hmmm, isis for sure. truth be told my knowledge of egyptian deities is a little thin on the ground -- yourself?

Last edited:
@Deroc howdyy! cheers for the welcome c:

1) um, old habits die hard i guess haha? my old roleplay site all the fonts looked like shite, so we minimised them for ~aesthetics~ and yeah i still haven't gotten out of the habit, and i know it's a total pain if you have glasses or just aren't used to it

2) i actually work in a cafe, and we do a roaring trade in all things cake/slice related, and man it is literally the best job. i'm a huuuge chocolate nut, so "death by chocolate" or a good old fashioned "black forest cheese cake" or "red velvet" are definitely my go-tos

3) hmmm, isis for sure. truth be told my knowledge of egyptian deities is a little thin on the ground -- yourself?

1) I see. But it's easier to cure the habit right? Still very cute and lovely :)

2) :D lucky you, you get to work in excellent places like this!
Ah, black forest choco-- wait, are we talking about the cheese cake or the chocolate cake? For me I prefer Black Forest Chocolate Cakes, they are the best!

Oh, by the way, speaking of cakes and fantasy at once, I bet you'd be interested about this : Clickbait

3. For me, it's Wadjet, the cobra protector. Also, to be honest, like you I don't know much about Egyptian mythology too. I just love whatever caught my attention, and learn about it a little bit.[/list]

2) personally, i think i prefer the cheesecake version by like a slither of a percentile (bc super creamy and delectable!)

2.5) hahah, thanks i'll check it out cx

3) mythology is so complex and layered that it's sometimes hard to keep it all straight in your head, sometimes a little knowledge on a broad range is more helpful (does that make sense?)

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Welcome! You talked about the genres you like to RP, but what about the styles you like? With a post average of 500 words per, I'd imagine that you like ones with good character independence that allow you to do your own thang without having to wait on other (possibly unreliable) players to ping-pong off of, but you know what they say about presuming!

@Gwazi Magnum - "Grey warden of winterfell" dO I DETECT A FELLOW ASOIAF/GOT FAN THERE??

and thank u kindly for the warm welcome c: & recommendation, i'll get onto posting on the bulletin board asap!

1. my favourite rp experience would have to be the moment after you've just made a brand new roleplay, written your opening post and you get a notification that someone else has responded to you on the thread. that tingly feeling of anticipation and (slight) dread just before things are about to get underway.

2. you want me to choose just one? man, that is so hard! okay, well i gotta say hecate goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. why? well, she's a total badass

3. um, dry ice? i could probably try to google this but i won't cheat haha!

I am the Warden of the north STC. I am the watcher of the wall site.

1. Oh yea, that's usually a exciting period to be in. :)
2. Can't fault you for that. Magic can be pretty cool. "{
3. Googling would of removed all the fun. :( The answer wasn't dry ice, but almost everyone seems to guess that. XD

Back