New User Greetings.

Nero Kunivas

Thrower of Buildings
I'm Nero Kunivas, pleasure to meet all of you present. To say a little about myself, I'm a Roleplayer of many years now who's (hopefully) learned a lot from the time I've spent and am a frequent gamer.

I'm a bit of a considerable fan of the Kingdom Hearts series and a villain named Xemnas. (His lovely mug is what occupies the space to the upper left.) And I totally was not referred here by several recent members who communicate with me outside of here.

Hopefully, we can RP together sometime and maybe have fun in the process, who knows? Until then!

And remember: "Anger and Hate are soup-reme." (I'm so sorry.)

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

I think you'll find that there are several anime or manga style characters and role plays. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

I think you'll find that there are several anime or manga style characters and role plays. Looking forward to seeing you around.
A most helpful post, Silence. Thank you very much! :)

I too look forward to seeing you around. (And less pre-programmed. :p No offense, I understand it saves time.)

Hahaha, I do understand. I have made that little greeting to make sure essential information gets to all new members. Most of the time I do try to include a personal sentence or two for new people too.

Hello, hello and welcome! You've found a good group of people to role play with. Except Silence. He's okay. <3

In all seriousness, though, hope you find this place to your liking. :>

Welcome to STC. I'm a role player and aspiring writer. I've been role playing for a while, and I love, and I do mean love, Kingdom Hearts. Really looking forward to the new game. Anyway, when you are a full member, feel free to look at my play by posts, interest checks, or pm me if you want to start a role play.

A little late, I know, but thank all of you for the greetings and other such messages. :D I look forward to RPing with all of you at some point in time.

(My lateness is a result of many things, a lot of them involve too much writing. lol)
Oi Kuni, nice to see you man.
Yo, what's up?

...I'm really only saying that because of my disproportionate hours on Scout. :p

It's that Organization 13 lad!

Quickly! Someone get a wiki to help us follow their complicated plot!
You'll be needing a counter to keep track of the excess of "Light", "Heart" and "Darkness". Particularly that last one...

I could explain the plot of Kingdom Hearts, but I'd be here all day... lol

Back