New User Hallo!!

IamKitKat

Hi! It's IamKitKat and I am new to this roleplay site. I have been using Roleplay.me for two years and I've been roleplaying for a good two years as well! Hopefully I will come across amazing roleplays on this site and make long term friends.

Hey, great to meet you. We're kind of a crazy bunch here and you're more than welcome to join us. So just a few things that will help get your account approved faster. First of all go ahead and post in the Creative Forums, Writer's Circle, and Main Lobby. All of those are areas that are open to new members until approval and that is typically a fast process if you jump right in and make a few posts in those areas.

So, I'll ask you a strange question. If you had to pick one superpower what would it be and why?

Hey, great to meet you. We're kind of a crazy bunch here and you're more than welcome to join us. So just a few things that will help get your account approved faster. First of all go ahead and post in the Creative Forums, Writer's Circle, and Main Lobby. All of those are areas that are open to new members until approval and that is typically a fast process if you jump right in and make a few posts in those areas.

So, I'll ask you a strange question. If you had to pick one superpower what would it be and why?
Invisibility, that means I can sneak into school and steal test answers.

Back