New User Hallo

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
Name's Bobby. New to Storyteller's circle. I just like making stories really, I have a lot of fun in character development and creation, planning out their arc and how they'll be better after they've gone through their arc, and of course along the way make them go through hell itself.

What's a roleplay without first destroying the sanity of a character?

Anyway, hopefully people are interested in my ideas and they can have fun with them.

Hey homie, that's a prettu avatar. Caught my attention well and good.

Welcome to STC. Looks like you've already managed to make yourself quite at home. I agree with you on the testing of characters, I always love putting them through some nasty stuff for my own enjoyment. Hurdur. Sounds like you'd make a pretty fine and somewhat sadistic GM too :p

Hope to catch you around.

Nothing says 'I'm kinda a sadist,' like having a emoji stick out its tongue, while also having Falkor laugh his ass off for an avatar. Lol.

Too many to list. Lol.

I'm also trying to make my own little crossover forum here, so if you'er interested in that, let me know. It involves Halo and Overwatch, with a bunch of other series.

The site admin is currently still making it for me, but here's the bulletin:

This is an RP I've done another another site, but I've been meaning to expand it to other websites. The story, as it says above, is about how the multiverse is at war with itself, but instead of a god doing this or a band of villains teaming up to kill the heroes, it's robots.

An AI machine wants to make her own universe, and does so by putting universes against each other so they way any resistance they run into will have diminished or have been wiped out. Once they're free to mine the universes of entire species, populations, suns, planets, and resources, they move on to the next universe. By why are they doing this? What is the motive? How are they able to do this? Well, that will be kept a secret. Spoilers after all.

Of course, that's not all I want to do with the RP. With a setting like this, I also want a lot of the meat of this RP to be about the side stories. Like if you want your character to start conquering worlds, let's go with it and see where we end up. The side stories, ones that focus on not just the conflict but how each world and person is affected by the conflict, is something I want to see explored in this RP.

So you'll be getting both open world RPs, where your characters can free roam around universes, and classic chapter based topics that revolves around stopping the villains and this multiverse conflict. Plus some fun spin-off stuff just for fun and to shake things up.

There will be a massive amount of fandoms and series I will be bringing in, and if you wanna suggest one to be used for the RP, go ahead and I'll see if it can fit in with the story. As well, if you wanna make your own original universe to use for the RP, that is also acceptable.

It's quite large in scale in what I want to do, but I think those who join would have a fun time. This isn't a simple crossover story, like Marvel vs. Capcom or Project X Zone where the story is just there to explain how the characters can meet up. We're gonna delve into exploring themes and ideas, something I feel most crossover stories are missing.

The site admin is currently still making it for me, but here's the bulletin:

This is an RP I've done another another site, but I've been meaning to expand it to other websites. The story, as it says above, is about how the multiverse is at war with itself, but instead of a god doing this or a band of villains teaming up to kill the heroes, it's robots.

An AI machine wants to make her own universe, and does so by putting universes against each other so they way any resistance they run into will have diminished or have been wiped out. Once they're free to mine the universes of entire species, populations, suns, planets, and resources, they move on to the next universe. By why are they doing this? What is the motive? How are they able to do this? Well, that will be kept a secret. Spoilers after all.

Of course, that's not all I want to do with the RP. With a setting like this, I also want a lot of the meat of this RP to be about the side stories. Like if you want your character to start conquering worlds, let's go with it and see where we end up. The side stories, ones that focus on not just the conflict but how each world and person is affected by the conflict, is something I want to see explored in this RP.

So you'll be getting both open world RPs, where your characters can free roam around universes, and classic chapter based topics that revolves around stopping the villains and this multiverse conflict. Plus some fun spin-off stuff just for fun and to shake things up.

There will be a massive amount of fandoms and series I will be bringing in, and if you wanna suggest one to be used for the RP, go ahead and I'll see if it can fit in with the story. As well, if you wanna make your own original universe to use for the RP, that is also acceptable.

It's quite large in scale in what I want to do, but I think those who join would have a fun time. This isn't a simple crossover story, like Marvel vs. Capcom or Project X Zone where the story is just there to explain how the characters can meet up. We're gonna delve into exploring themes and ideas, something I feel most crossover stories are missing.

Ooo~ I'd be down for that ^^

Back